:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Freckled Fox
December 29, 2016
3:10 pm
Mmmmkayhoney
Kitten
Meows: 3
Snarking Since:
December 25, 2016

newhere but I've had three babies and didn't really show until 6 months… #justsayin

December 29, 2016
3:12 pm
ChickensDontLie
Hamcat
Meows: 87
Snarking Since:
October 16, 2016

pigeon club meowed
I'm not so convinced she's been pregnant all this time anymore. If that workout selfie on her IG was taken a couple days ago like she claimed, she does not look like she could be that far along, no matter how she carries/how late she shows.

But let's say she's 4 months along. She'd only be 16 weeks pregnant and I know plenty of people who don't show or are barely showing at that point. Plus, did you notice she took it at an angle with a tied up knot on the side? It creates a bunched up effect thus hiding any possible bump.

December 29, 2016
3:22 pm
pigeon club
Hamcat
Meows: 140
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2014

Never mind, here's a gym selfie at about 20 weeks along:

https://www.instagram.com/p/x5KS-HqSdg/?hl=en

ETA for some reason I was thinking she'd be 6 months along already.

December 29, 2016
4:06 pm
Severus Snark
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3245
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

Damn has she greased that headpat birth canal with those #babygram teasers, casually waxing poetic about dirty diapers and giggles and sunshine rainbows.  Coincidence, I'm sure.  Also can we talk about this tangled mess of wut?

Opportunities that I never imagined I or my family would have to learn and help and grow and meet and create and explore are opening up, and I just close my eyes and smile with the deep warmth I feel in my heart.  I love the idea of January 1st being the blank first page in our new story, all of us, and here we sit, pen in hand (or paint brush or whatever you want *wink*) with 365 more pages to fill.

Yeah?  Really?  You just came off the first holiday season without your months-late "soulmate" and you're hyped because "all of us" get a metaphoric new Kinfolk planner that day?  Not the tiniest thought to how that may sound to, I don't know, what was until recently half your family?  No?  Cool.  Carry on churning that sweet, minimalist butter you guys make on "Tickle Sundays" to go with the lifted butter pics.  I guess we'll just keep fueling that fireplace with your recent past while you ramble about "new memories" and pretend it's not awkward.

If that "wink" becomes a "soft smile", I'll need a newer, bigger barf emoji, PP.  Linda Blair style.

December 29, 2016
4:47 pm

Severus Snark meowed
Damn has she greased that headpat birth canal with those #babygram teasers, casually waxing poetic about dirty diapers and giggles and sunshine rainbows.  Coincidence, I'm sure.  Also can we talk about this tangled mess of wut?

Opportunities that I never imagined I or my family would have to learn and help and grow and meet and create and explore are opening up, and I just close my eyes and smile with the deep warmth I feel in my heart.  I love the idea of January 1st being the blank first page in our new story, all of us, and here we sit, pen in hand (or paint brush or whatever you want *wink*) with 365 more pages to fill.

Yeah?  Really?  You just came off the first holiday season without your months-late "soulmate" and you're hyped because "all of us" get a metaphoric new Kinfolk planner that day?  Not the tiniest thought to how that may sound to, I don't know, what was until recently half your family?  No?  Cool.  Carry on churning that sweet, minimalist butter you guys make on "Tickle Sundays" to go with the lifted butter pics.  I guess we'll just keep fueling that fireplace with your recent past while you ramble about "new memories" and pretend it's not awkward.

If that "wink" becomes a "soft smile", I'll need a newer, bigger barf emoji, PP.  Linda Blair style.

smiley-signs064sha_clap2 I agree with all that's been said but especially this.

Just keep forcing those delusions of grandeur on us Emily. bs

December 29, 2016
6:26 pm
great but does it spark joy
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3984
Snarking Since:
March 12, 2012

I have to say, I agree that I've never seen someone who so recently lost the love of their life who was so insistent that everything is beautiful and wonderful and positive and uplifting. I realize that much of this is that Emily is probably writing in a very false voice to suit the "voice" she chose for the blog. She talked herself about how she wanted her blog to always be a positive, sweet, happy space but there's no way to truthfully do that when you watch your husband waste away and then have to live without him after he dies. All her forced gaiety feels forced, no matter how hard she tries. It is forced, because she is grieving – she has to still be in it. 

I wish she would have been authentic. I feel like she wouldn't have trapped herself inside this particular mindset of "must make everything normal, it has to be normal, must keep being normal" when nothing about this year has been anything like normal. 

I wish her blog readers weren't so bent on telling her that everything she does is perfect and wonderful and she is always always always perfect and wonderful. I wish she would be honest with us about Richard.

And I hope against hope that she has him stop writin gon her blog and stops trying to force him on her readers. I really do want him to be the husband she needs him to be, I do want this to end up being the right choice for her, no matter what I thought about it, it's her life and her choices. But I think she needs to just live and not stage things, and I think she needs to own her blog and her social media – Richard shouldn't have anything to do with it.

December 29, 2016
7:10 pm
Headpat Birth Canal
Cat
Meows: 28
Snarking Since:
November 1, 2014

"Damn has she greased that headpat birth canal with those #babygram teasers, casually waxing poetic about dirty diapers and giggles and sunshine rainbows"

I don't post often but I had to jump on Headpat Birth Canal as it just sounds so perfect.

December 29, 2016
7:15 pm
Your ManBun Hang Like Sleeve of Wizard
Hamcat
Meows: 69
Snarking Since:
September 28, 2016

The caption on that 20 week gym selfie is all I need to see to know that narcissistic Emily has never changed.

December 29, 2016
8:14 pm
ChickensDontLie
Hamcat
Meows: 87
Snarking Since:
October 16, 2016

great but does it spark joy meowed
I have to say, I agree that I've never seen someone who so recently lost the love of their life who was so insistent that everything is beautiful and wonderful and positive and uplifting. I realize that much of this is that Emily is probably writing in a very false voice to suit the "voice" she chose for the blog. She talked herself about how she wanted her blog to always be a positive, sweet, happy space but there's no way to truthfully do that when you watch your husband waste away and then have to live without him after he dies. All her forced gaiety feels forced, no matter how hard she tries. It is forced, because she is grieving – she has to still be in it. 

I wish she would have been authentic. I feel like she wouldn't have trapped herself inside this particular mindset of "must make everything normal, it has to be normal, must keep being normal" when nothing about this year has been anything like normal. 

I wish her blog readers weren't so bent on telling her that everything she does is perfect and wonderful and she is always always always perfect and wonderful. I wish she would be honest with us about Richard.

And I hope against hope that she has him stop writin gon her blog and stops trying to force him on her readers. I really do want him to be the husband she needs him to be, I do want this to end up being the right choice for her, no matter what I thought about it, it's her life and her choices. But I think she needs to just live and not stage things, and I think she needs to own her blog and her social media – Richard shouldn't have anything to do with it.

This is exactly why I can't stand her. Just be authentic! I'm all for wanting to be positive and seeing the good in things but that doesn't mean lying about the situation or making really stupid decisions to create an appearance of happiness and positivity. 

I just don't get how people like this woman. Like I seriously cannot wrap my mind around HOW people can't see how fake she is. Not that long ago she was all "woah is me, another Marty anniversary" sfun_nopityand then Christmas happens and not ONE mention of Martin and how everyone is dealing with how hard it is. Nope, it's all just rainbows and butterflies. I guess that's the appearance she wants to show since she'll be announcing a pregnancy soon.

And for heaven sakes, if she talks about "new starts" one more time I think I'm going to angry.

December 29, 2016
8:28 pm
claw handed tickle smiles
Hamcat
Meows: 107
Snarking Since:
June 26, 2013

Looking through her instagram I saw this one (the photo was of her hiking) from three weeks after Martin died – I bet she is talking about Wolfboy 

thefreckledfoxExercise has helped me fight and overcome PPD for years, and you can bet I've been active as much as I can these last few weeks. As much as I love the help of gym equipment though, there's nothing quite like going out into nature and breathing in the fresh air and immense beauty around us. Today I'm grateful for friends who encourage and motivate me- you all know who you are:) ♡♡♡ || #keepmovingforward

December 29, 2016
9:11 pm
the_recluse
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 374
Snarking Since:
February 9, 2016

Ummm just leaving this here in case it gets deleted before someone else catches it…. 

rolleyes

From her comments on the latest post:

"How far along are you??? I thought you were wearing a lot of loose fitting things or hiding your bump – three or four months maybe?"

December 29, 2016
9:25 pm
snarksquatch

the_recluse meowed
Ummm just leaving this here in case it gets deleted before someone else catches it…. 

rolleyes

"How far along are you??? I thought you were wearing a lot of loose fitting things or hiding your bump – three or four months maybe?"

This is not really to do with FF, but it was just a funny that happened the other day. 

My friends grandma posted on her Facebook a picture of some gorgeous flowers and said, "Mama and papa love the christmas arrangement you sent! We especially loved the not card with the exciting news announcement!" They haven't announced they are pregnant but that made it pretty obvious the HAVE an "announcement." I decided to be obnoxious and wrote, "I want to hear the exciting news!" The whole thing was deleted within 15 min of appearing. hijacked

Sorry, back to the regularly scheduled pregnancy speculation. 

December 29, 2016
9:28 pm
2 Girls 1 Cupzilla
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 627
Snarking Since:
June 13, 2016

snarksquatch meowed

the_recluse meowed

rolleyes

This is not really to do with FF, but it was just a funny that happened the other day. 

My friends grandma posted on her Facebook a picture of some gorgeous flowers and said, "Mama and papa love the christmas arrangement you sent! We especially loved the not card with the exciting news announcement!" They haven't announced they are pregnant but that made it pretty obvious the HAVE an "announcement." I decided to be obnoxious and wrote, "I want to hear the exciting news!" The whole thing was deleted within 15 min of appearing. hijacked

Sorry, back to the regularly scheduled pregnancy speculation. 

I noticed the same thing one someone's wall! "Thanks for the xmas card, and congratulations!" I know that she is pregnant, just hasn't put anything up yet. .

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.