:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Ramshackle Glam / Jordan Reid
September 13, 2017
6:12 am
alice
Meows: 12470
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

JuliasTooSmallTutu meowed

a snark is born meowed

I did see her blog post about being jealous of Kendrick's bond with her son on Facebook as a sponsored post, along with her post about having a second child. I thought both are kind of odd posts to pay to have on Facebook, but I'm guessing she wants them to go viral?

She's always attempting to go viral, it never happens. Every single time she brings up being the Original Sweet Dee she's trying to go viral. There was the pathetic attempt to have a video of Kendrick and her dancing around in their underwear go viral. My personal favorite was the "I f**ked Jared Kushner before Ivanka did" post. You can see Jordan's Try from space, it's wearing teeny tiny shorts and shitty eye makeup.

All of this.

September 13, 2017
9:36 pm
desperately seeking validation
Hamcat
Meows: 94
Snarking Since:
May 10, 2016

I also call BS on Jordans story of even running INTO those sisters because one of them is in NY For fashion week. bye

September 14, 2017
12:08 pm
Fake tits and liner flicks
Hamcat
Meows: 131
Snarking Since:
October 7, 2016

Wow, did she really just make a post listing her google searches?  Girl, just let your stupid, crappy blog die already. 

September 15, 2017
1:04 pm
poop goals
Feles Imperatrix
Meows: 16154
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

This is so embarrassing.  On an instagram video (not stories), she is claw/jazz handing high excitement about her new gifted washer and dryer.  It is a total advertisement but she's pretending it's not, that she's just that excited about her new appliances, so excited that she had to rush to Instagram to share the amazing news.  Just say they were free and you have to put in a good word contractually.  I can't stand it on the radio when a sportscaster or whoever is talking on topic and then seamlessly starts plugging a product.  Don't do that!  An ad is an ad, please differentiate.  Of course in Jordan's case, almost everything out of her mouth these days is an ad, so I should probably just assume every post is an ad.  They're more common than not.  

September 15, 2017
5:08 pm
alice
Meows: 12470
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

I am so tired of bloggers complaining about how *time consuming* laundry is. JFC it's not like you have to haul your 40 lb bag of laundry up and down 4 flights of stairs and up the block and back just to have clean clothes every week. You're not taking a basket back and forth to the river and then hanging up shit up and waiting until they're dry the next day to iron and fold. You're not straining ash and urine over a boiling copper and standing over that steaming stink to work the wooden agitator.

These women are essentially stay at home moms and housewives who have an electric, automatic (usually free sponsored) washer and dryer inside their home. They also usually have dishwashers, fancy fridges with icemakers, and free sponsored meal delivery services. Please stop f**king whining already about your grueling housework you pampered pansies. 

PS If reviewing the product is your job (as you keep insisting) please put some actual effort into your video production. Downloading your instagram stories feed and tacking it on the end of your post does not cut it, honey.

September 17, 2017
3:19 am
Bluedragon1
Hamcat
Meows: 70
Snarking Since:
September 19, 2014

I was just thinking about getting another Samsung cell phone when Ms. Reid's pathetic newest ad came on..seriously Samsung can't get anyone but her to advertise their products, which after watching her pathetic rendition of an attempt to convince her fans to buy, turned me off big time. LG here I come..

September 17, 2017
10:19 pm
Neckbeard McNewdad
Hamcat
Meows: 122
Snarking Since:
March 28, 2014

Alice meowed
I am so tired of bloggers complaining about how *time consuming* laundry is. JFC it's not like you have to haul your 40 lb bag of laundry up and down 4 flights of stairs and up the block and back just to have clean clothes every week. You're not taking a basket back and forth to the river and then hanging up shit up and waiting until they're dry the next day to iron and fold. You're not straining ash and urine over a boiling copper and standing over that steaming stink to work the wooden agitator.

###

Also, it's not as though she can't do other things while the machines are washing and drying the clothes for her. What's an average wash cycle, half an hour? Add in the dryer and that would give her at least an hour and ten in which to:

1. compose a couple of half-baked sponsored posts, or
  2. idly watch her son play while bloglamenting her inability to #relate to his toys of choice rather than forgetting herself and just playing the way he wants to play, or
  3. come up with a dozen new awkward segues to wistful stories about getting the shaft (I'm thinking figuratively, but whatever) at Always Sunny,

or any number or other trying tasks before she'll have to get up, walk a few steps, then take 60 seconds to switch a load over and another five minutes to fold. Six while minutes of her life that, yes– she'll never get back. Then repeat any of 1-3 above until the process is complete.

September 18, 2017
2:28 am
Not Saying It Was Squirrels
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 406
Snarking Since:
September 20, 2014

Omg, laundry is her new whine? I'ma little sad every time I come back to Europe from my mom's in the US bc her washer and dryer is like twice the size of anything available here. Laundry there is insanely quick and easy. And idk, maybe make a game of sorting colours with your kids? Dump the toasty clothes on the toddler, they love that. I don't have my sh*t together much of the time, but laundry isn't a big deal.

September 24, 2017
11:45 am
Grumpelstiltskin
Hamcat
Meows: 146
Snarking Since:
September 26, 2012

Anyone notice that all her recent grams have featured a can of ginger ale? Just another undisclosed ad, or is she hinting that she's preggers?

September 24, 2017
11:53 am
poop goals
Feles Imperatrix
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Grumpelstiltskin meowed

Anyone notice that all her recent grams have featured a can of ginger ale? Just another undisclosed ad, or is she hinting that she's preggers?

She mentioned doing work for Canada Dry, I think.

September 25, 2017
2:07 am
lro
Hamcat
Meows: 189
Snarking Since:
February 14, 2014

I'm surprised she made SUCH a big deal about her kid starting omgrealschool only to turn around and pull him out of school (for a whole week, right?) just a few weeks into the year for a sponsored vacation. I know kindergarteners aren't exactly learning calculus, but most people I know don't take their kids – even young ones – out of school except for important events that couldn't be scheduled during schoool breaks. Why can't Jordan just go to Santa Barbara and Disneyland in the summer with all the plebs? Plus I think San Jose schools have a fall break in October so not sure why they couldn't have gone then.
I'm sure her son had fun at Disneyland but kindergarten is a rough adjustment for a lot of kids and I bet he would have benefited more from getting into a regular routine like his classmates and not having such a big disruption just a few weeks in.

October 5, 2017
5:53 am
poop goals
Feles Imperatrix
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Did anyone else read her post yesterday about how to talk to kids about others' disabilities?  I thought the comments might be interesting, so I went back to take another look and she'd pulled the post. 

October 5, 2017
10:22 am
moonface
Hamcat
Meows: 94
Snarking Since:
September 16, 2011

pure caos meowed
Did anyone else read her post yesterday about how to talk to kids about others' disabilities?  I thought the comments might be interesting, so I went back to take another look and she'd pulled the post. 

It was an interesting idea for a post, but I think it exploited her own and other children… you know, right on the heels of her post about how she doesn't exploit her children. Maybe her son didn't want it broadcast to the world that he called a boy with a disability a "monster" (not that I fault him; kids do stuff like that with no ill intent but that doesn't mean it needs to be publicized). Maybe the parents of the other differently abled children she described *in detail* read the post and asked her to stop — I wouldn't blame them for not wanting their kids used as an example. As a parent of a curious 3 year old, I'm also interested in the topic, but I was uncomfortable reading the post for these reasons. She could have made it much more general.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.