:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

The College Prepster / Carly Heitlinger
October 12, 2017
10:30 am
concrete bunny bread
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1115
Snarking Since:
April 17, 2013

if she wore 0 or god forbid, a 2, she wouldn't have to wear the skirt so high up to fit. It is looks too short, even for a mini skirt. Here's a thought Carly, just because J.Crew makes it, doesn't mean you have to buy it. Though she probs got it for free.

Also, b****ing about working in an office, repeatedly, is unprofessional and makes you seem like a snob. You know all those PR people sending you free stuff? They.work.in.offices. 

October 12, 2017
10:59 am
Mario Kart Activities
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 675
Snarking Since:
November 27, 2014

Does JCrew have a kids section, maybe she should shop there since 00 needed to be taken in.

October 12, 2017
1:10 pm
UnwashedUndies
Cat
Meows: 39
Snarking Since:
June 12, 2014

Carly and I have similar builds and granted she looks great, but damn that skirt is pretty short for meetings. I couldn't imagine wearing that to a meeting. 

October 12, 2017
2:12 pm
sweet sweet friends
Hamcat
Meows: 65
Snarking Since:
May 1, 2015

//

Mario Kart Activities meowed
Does JCrew have a kids section, maybe she should shop there since 00 needed to be taken in.

Ha, they do, CrewCuts! I'm a size 0 to 2 usually and am short so can fit in a 14 or 16 shirt or dress in Crewcuts items, not that I do, they just have cute graphic tees sometimes just for that line.

October 12, 2017
2:30 pm
aerialss
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 303
Snarking Since:
April 6, 2016

She is nuts, that skirt does not need to be taken in but it is too short. I think it is funny that she always has to state what size she ordered. A 00 is nothing to be impressed with and JCrew sizes run large anyway. It's sad that she is closer to 30 and still has the mindset that skinnier is better.

October 12, 2017
5:34 pm
wannaWHAH
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4044
Snarking Since:
June 9, 2015

She has arrived in SF and is in Fisherman's wharf…

October 12, 2017
7:57 pm
Scarlet Temptress
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1016
Snarking Since:
January 10, 2014

wannaWHAH meowed

She has arrived in SF and is in Fisherman's wharf…

Oof. Not a good time to be in the area. Hope they didn’t have plans to head north.

October 12, 2017
8:42 pm
Hermoine Granger Gets Shit Done
Hamcat
Meows: 141
Snarking Since:
August 9, 2014

She’s actually talked about shopping at CrewCuts before….

October 13, 2017
11:01 am
side-eye
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 471
Snarking Since:
August 9, 2013

I would beg to differ with this statement from today's "on my radar" post: 

"This is another purchase from the past week. I’m such a sucker for cashmere pieces. I normally don’t like to spend too much money on clothing, but I make exceptions for cashmere."

Unless of course she means she doesn't like to spend the money, but if it's gifted to her, she's more than happy to shill expensive clothing to her moron readers but she wouldn't dare spend the money herself. Maybe not the brightest statement from someone who routinely posts about $300 dresses…

October 13, 2017
12:25 pm
redmeow
Cat
Meows: 20
Snarking Since:
February 29, 2016

aerialss meowed

She is nuts, that skirt does not need to be taken in but it is too short. I think it is funny that she always has to state what size she ordered. A 00 is nothing to be impressed with and JCrew sizes run large anyway. It's sad that she is closer to 30 and still has the mindset that skinnier is better.

I think—if anything—the skirt's pattern is giving it the illusion of being sort of…wide. Which makes Carlz look wide and her claim of being a 00 even sillier. I think the biggest tragedy here is twofold: 1., Carly thinks a miniskirt is appropriate for a meeting, and 2., J.Crew thought this skirt was a good idea. I'm more disappointed in J.Crew, because to me the whole concept/vision for this skirt seems lazy and impractical. Just another notch in the "J.Crew blunder" bedpost, IMO. shutup 

October 13, 2017
12:26 pm
wannaWHAH
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4044
Snarking Since:
June 9, 2015

side-eye meowed
I would beg to differ with this statement from today's "on my radar" post: 

"This is another purchase from the past week. I’m such a sucker for cashmere pieces. I normally don’t like to spend too much money on clothing, but I make exceptions for cashmere."

Unless of course she means she doesn't like to spend the money, but if it's gifted to her, she's more than happy to shill expensive clothing to her moron readers but she wouldn't dare spend the money herself. Maybe not the brightest statement from someone who routinely posts about $300 dresses…

She also doesn't understand quality vs quantity. If she added up how much she has spent on patagonia, barbour and j crew jackets, she could finally own the Burberry trench she has been lusting for. 

She spends the same amount of money, she just buys 25 navy sweaters, instead of 2 really high quality nice ones. 

October 13, 2017
2:18 pm
tannen18
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 240
Snarking Since:
October 27, 2012

that skirt is way too short for work at a traditional office space. so out of touch. 

October 13, 2017
2:23 pm
sweet sweet friends
Hamcat
Meows: 65
Snarking Since:
May 1, 2015

Do you think we'll get any pictures from the wedding, with a glimpse of the bf? I'm curious if he's the preppy, athletic type like HWMDBN, or what.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.