:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

The College Prepster / Carly Heitlinger
December 7, 2017
8:54 pm
moremotivatedthanever
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 768
Snarking Since:
November 9, 2016

side-eye meowed

What a tone deaf AF post. SO sorry that it's such a PITA to unbox boxes and boxes of free things on a daily basis. Here's an idea. Receive 6lbs of brand new make up that you would never use? Do some research and find a local women's shelter, or Dress for Success group or something similar that would be beyond grateful to receive something like that. Stop being a privileged brat. It's posts like this one that make me wish I knew people who worked for brands that should be alerted to the bratty ungrateful bloggers they send free things to. Grow the EFF up Carly.

(Also, for what it's worth, miss "hot chocolate gives me a stomachache and I never have it" posted a nutella hot chocolate recipe a couple of years ago that involves hot chocolate mix, sugar, and nutella. Seems like a weird thing to lie about but then again, convenience over facts seems to ring true for all bloggers.)

Im honestly pretty shocked how openly negative she was about the free makeup. At the very least she couldve attempted to sound humble and say something along the lines of being grateful to be able to donate so many products to women in need, how its a great opportunity to give back during the holidays, etc…it always surprises me how she really doesnt market herself well as a likeable brand.

People were calling her out in the comments, she replied that she usually gives the make up to her sister or her (sisters) friends, and toiletries to charities. Honestly if shes going to b**** about all the free make up shes recieving, take some time to find something useful to do with it.

December 8, 2017
2:41 pm
UnwashedUndies
Cat
Meows: 40
Snarking Since:
June 12, 2014

I don't understand why she couldn't go home for Christmas. She has a job that she can literally do from anywhere and enough money to consider "flying private" with the dogs. Having three people fly up from Tampa for a weekend in Connecticut and calling it Christmas seems odd. Things with MTSM must be pretty serious if she's missing Christmas with her family in the short time they've been dating. Something doesn't add up.

December 8, 2017
4:12 pm
Colorblocked Moonshiner
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7092
Snarking Since:
September 27, 2011

UnwashedUndies meowed
I don't understand why she couldn't go home for Christmas. She has a job that she can literally do from anywhere and enough money to consider "flying private" with the dogs. Having three people fly up from Tampa for a weekend in Connecticut and calling it Christmas seems odd. Things with MTSM must be pretty serious if she's missing Christmas with her family in the short time they've been dating. Something doesn't add up.

hanukkah starts tuesday, so maybe that's why they're visiting now? 

December 8, 2017
5:30 pm
Sausage Casing Prep
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 228
Snarking Since:
April 25, 2017

Voldy posted on instagram stories, and he was getting a neon blue foot bath and then he swept over to the chair beside his and lo and behold, there was his slender and pretty brunette du jour. And I thought that was exactly the kind of post Carly wanted to make, except MTSM is too professional and sensible to allow that, and she must be really really frustrated.

Oh, and Voldy is a tween fangirl at heart.

December 9, 2017
12:48 pm
gms
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 378
Snarking Since:
March 15, 2015

Family clearly met MTSM.  Stacy was posting like crazy, never his face but the "And he cooks" caption clearly gave it away.  Plus she just posted a photo on insta tagged in New Jersey.  Probably drove Carly nuts she couldn't post some happy family with new boy photo.  

December 9, 2017
7:52 pm
Torimisspelling
Cat
Meows: 18
Snarking Since:
October 13, 2017

Sneaky sneaky appearance by MTSM on insta stories. She just couldn’t resist rolleyes

December 9, 2017
8:19 pm
DenimChicken
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 237
Snarking Since:
May 31, 2013

Torimisspelling meowed
Sneaky sneaky appearance by MTSM on insta stories. She just couldn’t resist rolleyes

Hm he doesn't look like the MTSM I thought was him…

December 9, 2017
8:52 pm
clickbait sister
Hamcat
Meows: 97
Snarking Since:
June 25, 2015

DenimChicken meowed

Torimisspelling meowed

Yepppppppp. That looks absolutely NOTHING like MTSM. Hmmmmm… popcorn

December 9, 2017
10:49 pm
Sausage Casing Prep
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 228
Snarking Since:
April 25, 2017

clickbait sister meowed

DenimChicken meowed

Torimisspelling meowed

Yepppppppp. That looks absolutely NOTHING like MTSM. Hmmmmm… popcorn

Hmmm is right! confusedpopcorn

December 10, 2017
11:13 am
OMGallery Wall
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1181
Snarking Since:
March 20, 2013

Yah that isn’t him. Probably just a friend of Stacy’s that they met up with in the city. Sporty sis has tons of friends and she’s the one he’s interacting with in the photos.

December 10, 2017
3:51 pm
staircase mantel
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 297
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

Her newest story where she obnoxiously can't stop playing with her earring – bets that those are her Christmas present from her mom and dad. And she probably got BIGGER diamonds than her sister, you know.

December 10, 2017
5:34 pm
side-eye
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 511
Snarking Since:
August 8, 2013

Your family was here for a weekend, so glad they left already so you could "get back into your routine"drool 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.