:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

The Dainty Squid and Love, Elycia
November 17, 2016
4:43 pm
SHE SHAVED GRUMPLES
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 211
Snarking Since:
November 19, 2013

another garbage post.

"Moving will probably be all I talk about for a while."

drooldrooldrool

November 18, 2016
11:22 am
magicaltraditions
Hamcat
Meows: 118
Snarking Since:
October 28, 2013

the_recluse meowed
smiley-signs064
Completely agree.. but I also understand possibly wanting to start fresh together, maybe there are some problems she has with the place but hasn't mentioned.. maybe Jeff isn't too stoked on it.. who knows.

But yeah– moving when 99% of your belongings are useless knick-knacky collections (which you will ditch in a couple years anyway.. remember the cuckoo clocks? Mushroom/70s kitsch?) must be a huge pain in the ass.

But again.. think about how many posts she will milk out of this!!! THAT could be the real reason, because realjobblawg, guys..

ETA– oh wait, here's why:
" I don't want to say there are only so many different shots you can take, because creativity should solve that, but yeah, in general, there are only so many different shots you can take in the same house"

She's not creative so she needs a new place to take the same photos in.

i can't believe she said that. geez!

November 18, 2016
12:24 pm
mandanasty
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 328
Snarking Since:
March 28, 2015

So she's pretty much admitting shes a shitty blogger then? As well as an uncreative photographer? wow

November 18, 2016
2:44 pm
quirky beach trash
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
July 23, 2015

Did you guys know she is moving?! I don't know if you can tell but she is MOVING! Let's get ready for a year's worth of them merging their skull collections and collections of vintage cameras they don't use or know how to use. I'm so f**king bored of this.
Jeff: SAVE YOURSELF
#savejeffinboyfriend
Can you imagine how f**king twee their wedding would be?
drool
(Sorry for weird spacing, I'm on my phone)

November 18, 2016
7:44 pm
Severus Snark
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3263
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

quirky beach trash meowed

Did you guys know she is moving?! I don't know if you can tell but she is MOVING! Let's get ready for a year's worth of them merging their skull collections and collections of vintage cameras they don't use or know how to use. I'm so f**king bored of this.
Jeff: SAVE YOURSELF
#savejeffinboyfriend
Can you imagine how f**king twee their wedding would be?
drool
(Sorry for weird spacing, I'm on my phone)

It would be so twee, so "edgy", and involve trendy use of black-and-white a decade too late that she swears she's never seen before. Maybe some cringe-y steampunk.

And I think we can all predict the bike/urbex/graffiti engagement shots she'd love but b***h during. Perhaps around Halloween, which they hate celebrating. #samesies
#totalcoincidence

November 28, 2016
8:47 pm
quirky beach trash
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
July 23, 2015

*posts about how grateful she is for her readers and how much she loves her real jawb blawg*

*neglects to write a post today, yet again*

November 29, 2016
11:52 am
#iloveyouandimeanit
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1392
Snarking Since:
June 24, 2012

Despite making Jeff and his friends carry those lockers up to her apartment for her, she's now sold them. Another phase over.

November 29, 2016
12:49 pm
Severus Snark
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

#iloveyouandimeanit meowed
Despite making Jeff and his friends carry those lockers up to her apartment for her, she's now sold them. Another phase over.

WHAT.  SHE POSTED ABOUT THOSE A MILLION TIMES.  I'VE SEEN THEM MORE THAN I'VE SEEN MY OWN GRANDMOTHER.

November 29, 2016
2:02 pm
mandanasty
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
March 28, 2015

Or maybe her real job blawg isn't exactly cutting it so she needs to sell her twee industrial chic lockers to pay for the costs of moving?

November 30, 2016
10:04 am
such fun
Hamcat
Meows: 66
Snarking Since:
January 10, 2013

I'm just going to leave this here. 

November 30, 2016
10:43 am
mandanasty
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
March 28, 2015

only took her 2 years to realize that? lol angryrolleyes

November 30, 2016
3:45 pm
Severus Snark
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

mandanasty meowed

Two? I thought she'd been doing the cemetery and mushroom schtick for much longer. She's basically a lab experiment in obliviousness that escaped and fell in love with a mirror.

November 30, 2016
4:24 pm
the_recluse
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 406
Snarking Since:
February 9, 2016

Severus Snark meowed

mandanasty meowed

Two? I thought she'd been doing the cemetery and mushroom schtick for much longer. She's basically a lab experiment in obliviousness that escaped and fell in love with a mirror.

roflrofl truth!!

Also got a kick out of the last bit in her outfit post– 'well gotta run.. babysitting for the first time evar!'

(Is she just writing in a diary on the realjobblawg now or..?)

But! If she babysit for the first time ever maybe she's on track to get a real job! Isn't babysitting most girls' (or boys'!) first paying gig at like 12? Maybe in four years she'll be working after school and on weekends at the coffee shop or hosting at TGIFridays.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.