:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

The Dainty Squid and Love, Elycia
December 1, 2016
10:16 am
#iloveyouandimeanit
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1392
Snarking Since:
June 24, 2012

Professional writer:

* their retail location is the adorable if you're in the area!

* what I need keep and what I don't.

* bought a house that needed completely gutted

* You can count on seeing photos as soon as we the key

She's still in denial about how much she hates traveling and how embarrassing her meltdown recaps are. Still complaining that Jeff is an adult with a job.

December 2, 2016
12:22 pm
weekly crafty
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 372
Snarking Since:
February 6, 2013

She's  quirky and weird that she likes lululemon stuff now, guys!

December 2, 2016
1:11 pm
Severus Snark
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3263
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

Y'all take a gosh darn gander at this 100% Not Photoshopped jawline! This girl is ALL kinds of f**ked up about her quite normal, averagely round chin and this razor sharp bullshit is getting boring.

December 6, 2016
12:12 pm
quirky beach trash
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
July 23, 2015

Severus Snark meowed
Y'all take a gosh darn gander at this 100% Not Photoshopped jawline! This girl is ALL kinds of f**ked up about her quite normal, averagely round chin and this razor sharp bullshit is getting boring.

I don't think she photoshops her jaw (if you look at every photo of her that's what her face looks like and I don't think she has a reason to purposefully make herself look like the Crimson Chin) but look at her HAIR which she swears is absolutely not photoshopped at all whatsoever no siree Bob even though you can SEE where she used a saturation boost mask layer and accidentally boosted the saturation of the parts of the background and her dress around the edges of the curls that stick out.

December 6, 2016
12:14 pm
quirky beach trash
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
July 23, 2015

Another cemetery photo post today. droolShe'd better hurry up and find a new best friend so she can commandeer their interests and hobbies to generate new blog content.

December 7, 2016
2:43 pm
#iloveyouandimeanit
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
June 24, 2012

quirky beach trash meowed

Severus Snark meowed

I don't think she photoshops her jaw (if you look at every photo of her that's what her face looks like and I don't think she has a reason to purposefully make herself look like the Crimson Chin) but look at her HAIR which she swears is absolutely not photoshopped at all whatsoever no siree Bob even though you can SEE where she used a saturation boost mask layer and accidentally boosted the saturation of the parts of the background and her dress around the edges of the curls that stick out.

There were 2 pictures a while ago that Jeff had taken and posted on his blog, the above is not her chin.

So her full time job, of posting photos of cemeteries twice a week, she can't take days off and she hasn't gotten any work done? I still don't understand what ~work~ is for her.

Okay so, "bubble wrap puppy" is what Jeff and I say when I'm feeling super sensitive. 

JESUS JEFF SAVE YOURSELF DO NOT MOVE IN WITH THIS PERSON WTF ARE YOU DOING?!

December 7, 2016
4:00 pm
Severus Snark
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

Major apologies, hams.  I looked for the picture Jeff had taken–specifically the orange hair double chin fantasticness that outed her razor chin–but his blog still leaves you looking like you've been visited by the chick in The Ring.  I made that face a few minutes in, nearly died of lame, and just posted the chin that (trust me, I've honestly had my chin worked on) isn't even realistic with elective surgery.  It's probably in the bowels of this thread, and I might renew my search once the coffee hits my veins.

0/10 though.  Ugh.  So convinced he's saved the world with groundbreaking White Guy Shots Of Buildings and Not My Emergencies.  What a keeper. 

December 7, 2016
4:48 pm
SHE SHAVED GRUMPLES
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 211
Snarking Since:
November 19, 2013

Are you thinking of this one?

I think her face is a lot rounder than you'd ever know from her photos. Not a bad thing, just that she looks different in photos uploaded by other people than the very curated ones we see posted on her blawg and social media.

December 7, 2016
4:56 pm
Severus Snark
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

Yes!  Thank you!  

At the risk of possibly making my 1 millionth post in this thread (second search of gomi thread ended in embarrassed), that is it and I agree.  Normal chin, normal girl.  My failed image searches pulled up her really old posts, though, and she seems to be aiming for what she used to look more like.  Just unrealistically.

Might be getting to me more than it should though, because again, I've even had surgery on my chin I hate it so much (lost a lot of weight, just not there?) but I don't photoshop it off.  Seems so disingenuous, to both yourself and everyone who knows you.  

December 7, 2016
5:14 pm
SHE SHAVED GRUMPLES
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 211
Snarking Since:
November 19, 2013

chinny squid

I might be the only person in the world who cares about this but 

Left: her face and jaw line look normal- naturally on the round side.

Right: jaw looks angular, chin sticks out- but she's smiling. If she didn't edit this, wouldn't she have more of a "double chin" and round jaw?

I think you're right that she's trying to make herself look how she did when she was younger. The fuzzy spot on her right jawline is definitely evidence of editing.
Squid must really see herself one way and need her readers to see that, too. I agree that it's disingenuous. 

ETA: has she ever said she DOESN'T edit her face? She says she doesn't edit her hair, but I know I for one don't believe that.

December 7, 2016
5:50 pm
mandanasty
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 328
Snarking Since:
March 28, 2015

i think she's 100% full of shit and very carefully projects a certain image of herself on the internets. And thats pretty pathetic.

December 7, 2016
7:01 pm
the_recluse
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 406
Snarking Since:
February 9, 2016

Double ugh to the "bubble wrap puppy." Isn't she feeling sensitive every day..?

Plus rehashing the whole "self-employed, can't take a sick day!" She's brought this up before. What is she doing on the days she doesn't post then…? Does she realize many, many people have REAL jobs that don't give out sick days or PTO? Ugh. She has no clue.

What a spoiled, attention-whoring little brat. Different day, same story… just like her realjobblawg..

December 9, 2016
1:10 pm
#iloveyouandimeanit
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
June 24, 2012

the_recluse meowed
Double ugh to the "bubble wrap puppy." Isn't she feeling sensitive every day..?

Plus rehashing the whole "self-employed, can't take a sick day!" She's brought this up before. What is she doing on the days she doesn't post then…? Does she realize many, many people have REAL jobs that don't give out sick days or PTO? Ugh. She has no clue.

What a spoiled, attention-whoring little brat. Different day, same story… just like her realjobblawg..

She writes short posts riddled with mistakes, showing she doesn't proof read. So other than spending 5 minutes writing the post and an hour editing the photos, what does she do? And I imagine she uses presets on photoshop.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.