:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

The Dainty Squid and Love, Elycia
January 11, 2017
2:20 pm
Mistress Of All Evil
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 896
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2015

"…feeling like it was something I shouldn't have been doing. Now it's something I do regularly. It's something that makes me feel alive, and like I'm a part of the city."

That's because you are trespassing in a lot of these buildings and spaces. You feel like you shouldn't be doing it because it's illegal, you skittle-headed twat.

mixed-smiley-030

January 11, 2017
3:22 pm
Severus Snark
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3244
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

The standing globes on the fridge make me cringe.

It just draws attention to the clutter and is really awkward for the eyes to travel across. Much design very quirk so collection omg.

January 11, 2017
3:32 pm
Garbo's unironed underwear
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2330
Snarking Since:
August 24, 2015

Anyone up for the username skittle headed twat?

January 11, 2017
10:53 pm
the_recluse
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 370
Snarking Since:
February 9, 2016

B***h Brisket meowed

I believe there is a 'skittle head something' rolling around here somewhere, but do agree it ought to finish with twat.

Much real job. So many posts prepared for moving week, cause you know, can't take a day off!
drool

I noticed she only approves comments every few days (there will be none on several posts then all of the sudden 10 tops, 1/2 her responding days later..). It's been since last Friday that there have been comments on her posts so does that mean ::gasp:: she's had SIX DAYS "OFF"?

January 12, 2017
10:43 am
Severus Snark
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3244
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

the_recluse meowed

B***h Brisket meowed

I believe there is a 'skittle head something' rolling around here somewhere, but do agree it ought to finish with twat.

Much real job. So many posts prepared for moving week, cause you know, can't take a day off!
drool

I noticed she only approves comments every few days (there will be none on several posts then all of the sudden 10 tops, 1/2 her responding days later..). It's been since last Friday that there have been comments on her posts so does that mean ::gasp:: she's had SIX DAYS "OFF"?

Shitty collections don't photograph and filter the shit out of themselves dozens of times, silly!

She's carefully curating omgbones because Very Important Everyone Needs To See. It must be embarrassing saying she's a blogger, spending SO much time editing photos, and then for everyone to visit her page and see she's virtually a shut-in who thinks watering her plants and rearranging her stupid things are freakishly unique adventures that require 5 posts to poorly describe them.

January 12, 2017
11:58 am
Mistress Of All Evil
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 896
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2015

B***h Brisket meowed

lmaoI adore you.

January 12, 2017
12:33 pm
Garbo's unironed underwear
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2330
Snarking Since:
August 24, 2015

Mistress Of All Evil meowed

B***h Brisket meowed

lmaoI adore you.

No no, I adore you, you GENIUS. I'd take it but I'm too attached to mine

January 12, 2017
12:37 pm
the_recluse
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
February 9, 2016

Severus Snark meowed

Shitty collections don't photograph and filter the shit out of themselves dozens of times, silly!

Ah how could I forget? Plus all the pouting and crying herself to a bath… must be exhausting.

January 12, 2017
12:51 pm
bluefootedboobie
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 317
Snarking Since:
March 11, 2014

Here is what I don't understand, she states that she is so professional and organized. And has been in her place for nearly two weeks but continues to miss posting content. All funny after she stating her work related blogs were in her favorites of 2016 recaps???
Also, she doesn't work a real job, and they moved into an apartment. How does she not have time to upload her repetitive photos and paragraphs the last 2 weeks. She literally does nothing else, it's not like they moved into a huge house and have a ton of stuff to setup, muliple floors of furniture and rooms to setup?
Hell they already had a stupid house warming party???

Lastly, any bets on how quickly she will fall back into the same old lifestyle she had with Kevin – does she not realize that she is doing the same thing with Jeff? She has adopted his style, friends, interests, photography, hobbies? This relationship will end up being the same exact thing.

January 12, 2017
2:02 pm
the_recluse
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
February 9, 2016

bluefootedboobie meowed

Here is what I don't understand, she states that she is so professional and organized. And has been in her place for nearly two weeks but continues to miss posting content. All funny after she stating her work related blogs were in her favorites of 2016 recaps???
Also, she doesn't work a real job, and they moved into an apartment. How does she not have time to upload her repetitive photos and paragraphs the last 2 weeks. She literally does nothing else, it's not like they moved into a huge house and have a ton of stuff to setup, muliple floors of furniture and rooms to setup?
Hell they already had a stupid house warming party???

Lastly, any bets on how quickly she will fall back into the same old lifestyle she had with Kevin – does she not realize that she is doing the same thing with Jeff? She has adopted his style, friends, interests, photography, hobbies? This relationship will end up being the same exact thing.

YES. I keep having flashbacks to when Kevin's wife came on here and confirmed squiddy basically lived off him and was controlling. Already she seems to have slipped into the 'I won't do anything until you get home' mentality (if she ever left it..) with the WE are watching too much Netflix and WE needed to get out and adventure post. And doesnt jeffin drink? I'm fine with folks choosing not to, but there is NOTHING wrong with having a beer or two with friends once and a while.. iirc she doesn't agree with that.

sfun_deadhorse again.. but immature codependency does not make for a healthy relationship, even if you live in the apartment of your dreamzZZz

January 13, 2017
9:37 am
the_recluse
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
February 9, 2016

A game night/tasty snack 'themed' party…
….
…….
So like, a typical party?

OH WAIT NO. SHE KNOWS THAT KIND OF SOUNDS LIKE A WEIRD THEME.

Lol, so quirky, much weird.

angry

January 13, 2017
9:45 am
weekly crafty
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 355
Snarking Since:
February 6, 2013

What even is that party?  A little tray with cheezies and chips on it?  No one knows how to play Yahtzee but the instructions are displayed in a picture?  Warm pop on a counter and one lame cheap bottle of wine?  That's the saddest "party" I've ever seen.  How was that sponsored?!

January 13, 2017
11:55 am
LaissezLesBonTempsRouler
Hamcat
Meows: 93
Snarking Since:
August 18, 2014

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.