:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

The Londoner / Rosie Londoner
October 12, 2017
8:06 am
Bumblepuppy
Hamcat
Meows: 110
Snarking Since:
July 3, 2013

Aerin perfume sponsored a previous post of hers (camping in Morocco), the Jo Malone English Oak candle has been gifted to just about everyone with an Instagram account, she has "worked with" Estee Lauder before, the Tanya Burr stuff will have been a freebie and the La Mer has also been sent to a number of other bloggers I follow recently (Niomi Smart and Peony Lim). 

This post is nothing but a great big advert to appease the PR's and keep her post box full.  

October 12, 2017
11:02 am
MoreComboverThanDonaldTrump
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
October 12, 2017

Long time lurker, first time poster, but oh sweet lord, her blog is getting duller by the day.

All of her posts read like product placement and the plethora of rstyle links just makes is seem so disingenuous.  

I was reading the comments on her 'Autumn beauty' post and it was just SO CRINGE to read people being all 'omg going to spend so much money at Estee Lauder' Do people think these are actual candid reviews?! go_away

October 12, 2017
3:27 pm
Murphy Brown
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1777
Snarking Since:
July 26, 2013

Even the posts with Julia are boring. I really don't understand why people would want to emulate whatever beauty routine she uses on her giant mum face, but okay.

October 13, 2017
7:16 am
Business Minded and Unspeakably Gorgeous
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1102
Snarking Since:
February 20, 2013

The biscuit place in her post today looks absolutely amazing!  I would love to go there, I'd be spoilt for choice.  Why has she put a star next to Laura's name?  Is it because she's changed it?  Bit pointless when there's a photo of "Laura" above.

The poses she's doing while they sip tea outside the cafe are hilarious.

October 13, 2017
7:45 am
(P)ermanent (J)umper
Hamcat
Meows: 172
Snarking Since:
August 15, 2014

It says Christina now confused also she has spelt Biscuiteers as Buscuiteers. Way to promote the company Rose!

October 13, 2017
2:31 pm
Murphy Brown
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1777
Snarking Since:
July 26, 2013

New blog post not too boring! Val looks cute and the post reads as being possibly genuine and non-comped.
I am STILL shocked whenever Rose doesn't photoshop her legs though, at how non-sticklike and normal they actually are.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.