:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Bleubird / mothermag / Two Son
February 7, 2017
10:48 am
lobbywaffles
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3691
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

"I have this thing called Alpha Gal Syndrome. It’s a rare, sudden, and extreme allergy to red meat, including beef, lamb, and pork, and is caused by a tick bite."

Also, wtf is happening to her face? 

February 7, 2017
12:27 pm
Grateful
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 802
Snarking Since:
October 1, 2012

Final Penultimate Elegant Baby Turtle meowed
Did anyone else recoil from their screen at the discussion of pain and heartache over the loss of a child that was then followed up with #oldnavystyle?

I must have missed that. Was it on instagram??

Also, what's up with her eyes in the cat food post? They look super wonky!

February 7, 2017
12:57 pm
lobbywaffles
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

Grateful meowed 

I'm more interested in knowing why she's feeding a $2,000 cat IAMS food. I mean she doesn't have to feed it caviar and homemade roast meats but at least spring for some Blue Buffalo, jfc. I get that they are paying her to do so but I wouldn't even feed my dumpster cats that shit even if they gave me a free lifetime supply, and I certainly wouldn't recommend it to a quarter million followers.

February 7, 2017
3:26 pm
rick perry got a d in meats
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2072
Snarking Since:
April 5, 2015

Alice meowed

Grateful meowed 

I'm more interested in knowing why she's feeding a $2,000 cat IAMS food. I mean she doesn't have to feed it caviar and homemade roast meats but at least spring for some Blue Buffalo, jfc. I get that they are paying her to do so but I wouldn't even feed my dumpster cats that shit even if they gave me a free lifetime supply, and I certainly wouldn't recommend it to a quarter million followers.

And this is why you aren't rich and famous like Lames…lose your principles already and get that free cat food! 

February 7, 2017
3:30 pm
oh get over yourself Melanie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1086
Snarking Since:
March 28, 2013

^^^ this happened a friend's husband who lives in Florida (the meat allergy caused by a tick bite,  not face-photoshopped-&-botoxed-into-oblivion syndrome).

February 7, 2017
4:10 pm
Final Penultimate Elegant Baby Turtle
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2318
Snarking Since:
June 26, 2012

Grateful meowed

Final Penultimate Elegant Baby Turtle meowed
Did anyone else recoil from their screen at the discussion of pain and heartache over the loss of a child that was then followed up with #oldnavystyle?

I must have missed that. Was it on instagram??

There was a Mothermag Instagram post.

March 2, 2017
1:13 pm
bananapie
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 691
Snarking Since:
September 19, 2012

Speaking of her cat, some instagrammer stole a picture of it pretending it was hers and Britney Spears re-posted it from that account. Of course Lames posted how her cat was posted on Britney's account, but it must be driving her crazy that it wasn't re-posted from her own account. Imagine all the followers that would generate.

March 2, 2017
2:33 pm
hashtag
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1021
Snarking Since:
September 7, 2011

bananapie meowed
Speaking of her cat, some instagrammer stole a picture of it pretending it was hers and Britney Spears re-posted it from that account. Of course Lames posted how her cat was posted on Britney's account, but it must be driving her crazy that it wasn't re-posted from her own account. Imagine all the followers that would generate.

that's what she gets for all the SWFing she used to do. Karma's a b***h, Aimee. Who is she copying these days, btw? I assume she's moved on from Hannah Henderson by this point

March 3, 2017
6:58 am

She is Swf-ing the Doen look book model, who has a blog herself, can't remember the name. She's gorgeous, so I get it. Once I got hip to the brand I noticed that's surely where Aimee got her blonde no-makeup fillers thing from.

March 3, 2017
10:59 am
lobbywaffles
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

Withered Eggplant meowed
She is Swf-ing the Doen look book model, who has a blog herself, can't remember the name. She's gorgeous, so I get it. Once I got hip to the brand I noticed that's surely where Aimee got her blonde no-makeup fillers thing from.

James and the ShopDoen chick refer to each other as 'sweet friend' and she sends James crates of free shit. So yeah, pretty sure that's her new swf focus. 

Honestly would have thought she'd be moved to some giant Brooklyn loft and latching on to the Glossier/Doen/Madewell/Jill Lindsey/whatever crowd by now and splitting her time with Nashville. Since she's so successful business lady millionaire now and all.

March 6, 2017
5:46 am
Her Vagisty
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 437
Snarking Since:
October 1, 2014

Immediately thought of Lames when I read the title. The rest of the article just nails it.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/mar/04/minimalism-conspicuous-consumption-class

March 16, 2017
11:00 pm
lobbywaffles
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRT53VDgyEI/?taken-by=bleubird

I want to know why her upstairs carpets are soaked in animal pee. WTF?

March 17, 2017
5:59 am
Her Vagisty
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 437
Snarking Since:
October 1, 2014

Alice meowed
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRT53VDgyEI/?taken-by=bleubird

I want to know why her upstairs carpets are soaked in animal pee. WTF?

Growing up, we had a male cat that had a favorite pee spot in the corner on a carpet. When we put the litter box there, it didn't matter. He peed around the litter box. So it might be that damned cat of theirs.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.