:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

dooce / dooce.com / lowercase only because it's a brand ok
January 11, 2017
8:58 pm
Human Pinterest Fail
Hamcat
Meows: 182
Snarking Since:
October 9, 2012

Alice meowed

It Sucked and It Still Sucks meowed
Hey, hams.

Happy New Year! Look what finally got posted. It's actually not nearly as bad as I thought, though it's definitely rough around the edges and does NOT reflect whatever she claimed – 11 hours of work in the hotel or something? If her new gig pays her by the hour, they're going to be sorry she's so inefficient.

http://www.webstock.org.nz/talks/the-fraud-of-authenticity/

Why does she look so…DRY? I want to hold her down and slather her in moisturizer and force feed her omega-3 capsules.

And I have long felt that her b***hing about 'authenticity' is nothing more than massive sour grapes. She seems to think she personally invented blogging and is now pissed off that the second wave bloggers came in and left her in the dust. She wants to b***h and moan and try to act like she's superior because she refuses to evolve her voice, but that's not going to make her relevant again. It just makes her sound like a bitter meemaw yammering about how this generation is ruining the world.

Go eat your prunes and knit an Apple watch cozy, bitter meemaw.

I would also love to have her body–and that dress is so weirdly unflattering on her. I wonder why she picked it?

January 11, 2017
9:43 pm
Finn Before Schram
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2097
Snarking Since:
July 11, 2012

INAPPROPRIATE HEART-STABBING WEEPING FOR DAYZ SO UNPROFESH THING TO do to a fellow wimminzmommyblargher colleague: "Like" a happy picture of their kids on insta.
TOTES OKAY: Putting pictures of a colleague's minor kids in a work presentation wherein you mock their parents. Double points if that work presentation is on freaking YouTube, available forever. Did she get releases from all the people whose material she was getting paid to mock? I would be livid if someone used my kids in this way. And she sure went batshit on a lot of people for using ZOMGUNAUTHORIZED!!! pictures of her DOG…but human children are not off limits?!?! Interesting morality you got going on there, Dooce.

January 12, 2017
12:04 pm
sausage_wallet
Hamcat
Meows: 90
Snarking Since:
March 23, 2015

amb297 meowed

Alice meowed

Hey, hams.

Happy New Year! Look what finally got posted. It's actually not nearly as bad as I thought, though it's definitely rough around the edges and does NOT reflect whatever she claimed – 11 hours of work in the hotel or something? If her new gig pays her by the hour, they're going to be sorry she's so inefficient.

Why does she look so…DRY? I want to hold her down and slather her in moisturizer and force feed her omega-3 capsules.

And I have long felt that her b***hing about 'authenticity' is nothing more than massive sour grapes. She seems to think she personally invented blogging and is now pissed off that the second wave bloggers came in and left her in the dust. She wants to b***h and moan and try to act like she's superior because she refuses to evolve her voice, but that's not going to make her relevant again. It just makes her sound like a bitter meemaw yammering about how this generation is ruining the world.

I would also love to have her body–and that dress is so weirdly unflattering on her. I wonder why she picked it?

Is she pregnant?

January 12, 2017
12:13 pm
Korren
Hamcat
Meows: 119
Snarking Since:
May 26, 2013

She has to have the worst posture I've ever seen.

January 12, 2017
2:31 pm
Lost in Space
Hamcat
Meows: 97
Snarking Since:
June 12, 2013

Alice meowed

Hey, hams.

Why is Kellyanne Conway posting as Dooce?

January 12, 2017
3:41 pm
Notarize!
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 878
Snarking Since:
June 4, 2012

sausage_wallet meowed

amb297 meowed

Alice meowed

Hey, hams.

Is she pregnant?

I think she is just an apple shape with an unflattering dress and slouchy stance.  (She has amazing legs).  But no, this video was from her New Zealand visit from ~February 2016, I believe?  So, no, not pregnant.    

January 12, 2017
5:12 pm
rolodex of logical fallacies
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 457
Snarking Since:
January 29, 2013

Lost in Space meowed

Alice meowed

Hey, hams.

Why is Kellyanne Conway posting as Dooce?

Ha I came here to ask the same thing!

January 12, 2017
9:08 pm
Nicole B***hie
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 935
Snarking Since:
February 7, 2013

Hey, hams.

What's her "new gig?"

January 12, 2017
11:12 pm
Sweetie Darling: Star-Crossed Pizza-Loving Gunslinger
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 348
Snarking Since:
June 4, 2013

"Director of New Media" for a nonprofit called Farm Forward.

January 12, 2017
11:28 pm
sausage_wallet
Hamcat
Meows: 90
Snarking Since:
March 23, 2015

Notarize! meowed

sausage_wallet meowed

amb297 meowed

Alice meowed

Hey, hams.

Is she pregnant?

I think she is just an apple shape with an unflattering dress and slouchy stance.  (She has amazing legs).  But no, this video was from her New Zealand visit from ~February 2016, I believe?  So, no, not pregnant.    

Gotcha. Maybe she has that abdominal distention because of her diet?  

January 13, 2017
3:55 pm
yogurt: it's what's for dinner
Hamcat
Meows: 73
Snarking Since:
October 17, 2012

Not about to WK for HB because I find her deplorable, but the bodyshaming is lame. She's not pregnant. She's a forty-something woman who has had babies. That's how that looks sometimes.

January 13, 2017
4:57 pm
ringo
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 376
Snarking Since:
May 11, 2012

I listened to her podcast.  I don't understand her money situation.   Is she super broke or super rich?  She goes back and forth.  She wants everyone to know she made 10s of thousands each and every month for yearzz — but at the same time she wants your pity, because she is single women who can't afford a sitter or an insurance rate hike?  "I literally can't afford it."  Literally?   Can that be?   How do you make and then lose/spend so much money in the span of less than a decade?  Is it rags to riches?  Rags to riches to rags?   Confused!

January 13, 2017
5:10 pm
Dooce Bigelow
Hamcat
Meows: 72
Snarking Since:
March 2, 2013

Gotcha. Maybe she has that abdominal distention because of her diet?  

"Abdominal distention"?!?!? She has a pooch belly. Lots of women do. Her's, frankly, is smaller than most. Her posture, however, doesn't help. 

re: the latest episode of the podcast….I cannot feel more sorry for her poor Mom. Now she's been shamed by the therapist into helping out as much as she can. Because the bitter meemaw has the hardest single parent life that ever did exist. 

I get it. We all have different capacities for life, etc. But sometimes I just have to sit and roll my eyes so hard over the folks that make life out to be the hardest thing ever. 

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.