:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

dooce / dooce.com / lowercase only because it's a brand ok
July 18, 2017
2:44 pm
Torsey
Hamcat
Meows: 57
Snarking Since:
April 25, 2017

What is all this vague-posting about hardest year, "Merci, Thom," etc. Just say it or don't, but I'm rapidly losing interest.

July 18, 2017
4:48 pm
blogfodder
Kitten
Meows: 5
Snarking Since:
June 16, 2015

Wait, has she had a falling out with her father? In her last instavague, she says her stepfather has shown her love like she's never known from a father figure.

I mean, then she goes on to talk about a man she loves, blah, blah, blah, but I'm far more interested in what happened with her dad because that seems like an incredibly passive aggressive "thankful" post to me.

July 18, 2017
5:40 pm
katwoman92
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 445
Snarking Since:
December 3, 2013

How many "worst years EVER" can one person have, FFS?

July 18, 2017
6:33 pm
Trixie
Hamcat
Meows: 185
Snarking Since:
January 17, 2012

katwoman92 meowed
How many "worst years EVER" can one person have, FFS?

She is the VALEDICTORIAN of worst years ever! 

July 18, 2017
7:14 pm
DoTheLaundry
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 301
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2012

She is desperate to generate interest in her love life with "Merci, Thom" and "the man I love". Still not interested. She used to be a consistent poster with vaguely funny topics. Now, she finds herself way more interesting than anyone else seems to. I think the dooce ship hath sailed.

July 18, 2017
9:11 pm
scorecat
Cat
Meows: 34
Snarking Since:
January 20, 2017

Her vague posts are awful, as are her "inside joke" posts about Lance Armstrong. I had a long commute today and listened to her podcast: she went on and on about how the universe has told her to write her new book, and how her mom thinks it's more important than her work with cows. This upcoming book is clearly the valedictorian of books. She also talked about missed deadlines, it makes me wonder if she will have that job for long. Also, maybe don't schedule a vacation if you have real work to do? If you are the chief mommy moneymaker, wouldn't your job be of the utmost importance?

July 19, 2017
5:39 am
rubyraindrops
Cat
Meows: 20
Snarking Since:
September 4, 2015

People were either, “Oh my god, what are you thinking? I’d get bored after four days! You’re going to want to go home after a single week!” Don’t worry. I punched all of those people straight in the balls on behalf of the rest of us.

No, Heather, they were not.  I do not know a single person that would be like 'Paris? I'd be bored!' They might hate Paris or France or something, but who the f**k has a conversation that's like:

'Oh my god I'm so excited, I'm going to Paris for a MONTH'

'What are you thinking!??! I'd get so bored after 4 days! You'll want to leave after a single week!', said no one ever. Oh no, I get to travel and vacation! How boring! 

But let's say for a minute, it's true… and not, you know, dramatizing a situation that does not need it and in a manner that is contrary to logic and sense.

What sort of abysmal people is she hanging around that they react to excitement or good news with basically a shit emoji as a response as a sort of challenge to her eat wine whine tour of Paris. 

July 19, 2017
9:21 am
ringo
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 376
Snarking Since:
May 11, 2012

Remember those kids who came back from a semester abroad and couldn't remember how to speak English? Or called the elevator "the lift?" That's Heather. But she's 40-something. Not 19.

I can't get over that Instagram post about her stepfather. Isn't her dad still around? Helping his middle aged daughter move and drive her kids to piano? It's breathtaking in its cruelty. I guess she just gave permission for Leta to someday write a love letter book to Liz, the mother figure she never had.

July 19, 2017
11:26 am
sequential shift refresh
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 432
Snarking Since:
September 6, 2012

Do we know if Rob, whom she professes her love for in her latest instagram post, is the same Rob who relationship tagged her on FB?

July 19, 2017
1:00 pm
Lost in Space
Hamcat
Meows: 97
Snarking Since:
June 12, 2013

sequential shift refresh meowed
Do we know if Rob, whom she professes her love for in her latest instagram post, is the same Rob who relationship tagged her on FB?

From the context, I thought "Rob" was her stepfather.  

July 19, 2017
1:27 pm
sequential shift refresh
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 432
Snarking Since:
September 6, 2012

Lost in Space meowed

sequential shift refresh meowed

From the context, I thought "Rob" was her stepfather.  

My bad.  

July 19, 2017
2:11 pm
hi blogger
Hamcat
Meows: 89
Snarking Since:
December 13, 2015

ringo meowed

Remember those kids who came back from a semester abroad and couldn't remember how to speak English? Or called the elevator "the lift?" That's Heather. But she's 40-something. Not 19.

YES
Her inner monologue of a fauxteen year old captions for Versailles are just drool

ringo meowed
I can't get over that Instagram post about her stepfather. Isn't her dad still around? Helping his middle aged daughter move and drive her kids to piano? It's breathtaking in its cruelty. I guess she just gave permission for Leta to someday write a love letter book to Liz, the mother figure she never had.

Yes times a million

I bet the story that is dripping from her hands is about how she was reared by her dad & how Jon rears the girls (and I know you've never thought about it before, but the truth is that women marry their fathers!!)

And then she gets heady about the roll her step dad played in her upbringing as she brings men into her own life & negotiates how to have them be a part of the girls lives.

And there won't be any real dirt, just a lot of talk abot intestinal distress.

And I can't wait 15 years to see her response to Kira's book!!

July 20, 2017
12:25 pm
ringo
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 376
Snarking Since:
May 11, 2012

on her instastories, she calls Versailles, BULLSHIT GAY, DIARRHEA, etc

you know. to be funny.  bcs it's not boring, it's versailles.

why am I not surprised she uses "gay" in this context?  I bet she says "retard" too.    bcs she's so very cultured and woke, y'all.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.