:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers
November 13, 2017
5:30 pm
Caycee Hewitts Bangs
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 332
Snarking Since:
May 30, 2015

rstyled shit show meowed

Enough with the stories of FM being a brat. Not amusing anymore. And I would think a 4 yr old would know better.
That's more the behavior of a 2 yr old scribbling on their face.

Completely agree! We have friends with an 8 year old girl who they have giggled at and not really disciplined and she now displays the naughtiest and most inappropriate behavior. My husband and 1 often talk about how we would discipline/reprimand her, although we’d never say anything outright to our friends. 1 can totally see FM heading down this path, as a stubborn grade schooler who alienates other children because of her bratty behavior and makes parents uncomfortable too because she lacks any sort of discipline or respect. It’s super sad.

November 14, 2017
12:43 pm
Several of you asked
Cat
Meows: 38
Snarking Since:
February 24, 2017

Insta stories, “I am now convinced I need another baby.” Oh lord…

November 14, 2017
4:17 pm
notsouthernenough
Hamcat
Meows: 82
Snarking Since:
February 5, 2015

ijustmight meowed
I don't know him personally- but know of him through multiple friends. He was married before but left his wife soon after their daughter was born. I'm guessing she's about 8-10 now so it was a while ago.

What she the little girl in her instastory over the weekend? I think Natalie called her Sophie maybe?

November 14, 2017
7:43 pm
1234ABC
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 389
Snarking Since:
February 23, 2014

notsouthernenough meowed

ijustmight meowed
I don't know him personally- but know of him through multiple friends. He was married before but left his wife soon after their daughter was born. I'm guessing she's about 8-10 now so it was a while ago.

What she the little girl in her instastory over the weekend? I think Natalie called her Sophie maybe?

I think she did call her that!

November 15, 2017
8:23 am
bohomama
Hamcat
Meows: 123
Snarking Since:
April 28, 2014

I didn't see the instastory but pretty sure her name is Sophie. 

November 15, 2017
9:02 am
Living With Narcissist
Hamcat
Meows: 151
Snarking Since:
July 24, 2012

You guys have me stalking Searsuckers and Saddles Instagram…So her new husband adopted her girls…what happened to their dad? I want a page just to hear more on her…

November 15, 2017
9:47 am
idontknowmargo
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 433
Snarking Since:
April 20, 2015

Living With Narcissist meowed
You guys have me stalking Searsuckers and Saddles Instagram…So her new husband adopted her girls…what happened to their dad? I want a page just to hear more on her…

Seersucker got divorced maybe 5 years ago and then her ex husband died in a car accident maybe a few years after the divorce. Sad for the girls. She knew her current husband from years ago and they got together and she moved the girls to Indy. 

November 15, 2017
12:31 pm
I got mine in the kids section
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 380
Snarking Since:
December 3, 2011

Nat's hair is so, so bad uh.

November 16, 2017
10:40 am
fortheloveofreeestyle
Hamcat
Meows: 51
Snarking Since:
December 13, 2016

Another day, another $2k purse drool

November 16, 2017
11:11 am
secretmeatball
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1305
Snarking Since:
November 19, 2013

I got mine in the kids section meowed
Nat's hair is so, so bad uh.

Seriously. I need sunglasses to look at her. It's way to light for her skin tone.

fortheloveofreeestyle meowed
Another day, another $2k purse drool

I feel like Chloe bags are so played out. Just like her Hermes bracelets. Wonder if she bought it second hand or off The Real Real. One identical to hers sold for $775.

November 16, 2017
11:43 am
hissyfit
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 306
Snarking Since:
May 29, 2014

I can't with her hair.  It's the worst.  I just want to take that chunk of bangs and clip them back.  I mean seriously she looks so cheap…

November 16, 2017
2:04 pm
Living With Narcissist
Hamcat
Meows: 151
Snarking Since:
July 24, 2012

idontknowmargo meowed

Living With Narcissist meowed

Seersucker got divorced maybe 5 years ago and then her ex husband died in a car accident maybe a few years after the divorce. Sad for the girls. She knew her current husband from years ago and they got together and she moved the girls to Indy. 

How awful about the ex!!! Poor girls!!! Thanks for the cliff notes!!!

November 16, 2017
6:08 pm
mortalcoil
Hamcat
Meows: 94
Snarking Since:
June 1, 2016

Her hair is the absolute worst. It looks like crunchy, brittle straw. And those brown mules – OMG. They are SO ugly and I can't quote but whoever said here that they make her feet look like mules was right on. 

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.