:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Gardner Quad Squad/A Miracle Unfolding
January 11, 2017
12:13 am
Merikat

Darn. They have more than 16,600 subscribers now!

I sure hope Ellen doesn't fall for their crap! I hope people message her about Assley Greedner and their Miracle Freeloading!!

January 11, 2017
12:51 am
Eskayem

You know, if she didn't take nearly as many breaks/vacation/spa/massage dates, that video would have been tons more believable.

January 11, 2017
12:52 am
SpedGrams3
Hamcat
Meows: 74
Snarking Since:
September 16, 2014

If the little girls can move toys or furniture to climb up to reach high objects unsupervised in the playroom, then they are in real danger of climbing and falling from the railing/open air to room below.

January 11, 2017
1:33 am
obsessive complainer disorder
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 311
Snarking Since:
September 6, 2016

Okay I just watched both videos back to back twice. I don't think they're different videos. I think they filmed the entire thing from the start and showed two different edits. I'm 100% team "it was staged." But I don't think they did it twice.

January 11, 2017
1:41 am
obsessive complainer disorder
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 311
Snarking Since:
September 6, 2016

SpedGrams3 meowed

If the little girls can move toys or furniture to climb up to reach high objects unsupervised in the playroom, then they are in real danger of climbing and falling from the railing/open air to room below.

sha_clap2 yup. I've said this before

January 11, 2017
3:28 am
louloulurks
Cat
Meows: 32
Snarking Since:
January 11, 2017

I also think it was staged but pretty sure only one filming shown from different angles. But really who cares. People do much worse than staging to get the attention of others. You could look at it as unofficial audition for Cheerios. If the Cheerio people endorse them then that is the Cheerio people's choice.

January 11, 2017
3:52 am
Premmie101
Hamcat
Meows: 136
Snarking Since:
November 2, 2016

Omg looks like she's won another holiday. The rate she's going she'll never have to spend time with the girls.
And what's happened to the etsy shop. Haven't heard about it for a while. Are all the stay at home moms on Christmas breakbs

January 11, 2017
3:58 am
BellybuttonFluff
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 502
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2016

louloulurks meowed

I also think it was staged but pretty sure only one filming shown from different angles. But really who cares. People do much worse than staging to get the attention of others. You could look at it as unofficial audition for Cheerios. If the Cheerio people endorse them then that is the Cheerio people's choice.

Other people are usually better at the acting part when staging something.

And it wasn't an audition for Cheerios, it was as ad, which they failed to mention the first time they posted the video in the hope it would go viral.

The problem is they claim to be this wholesome, faith loving, honest struggling family but every thing they do goes against all of this. They are dishonest and greedy and will exploit their kids beyond measure.

If you're ok with that, that's great but they are tricking a lot of real struggling families in to sending them gifts etc.

As I've said before, this couple are just vile.pukepukepuke

January 11, 2017
4:09 am
louloulurks
Cat
Meows: 32
Snarking Since:
January 11, 2017

Unofficial audition is what I said, meaning in the hope of getting Cheerios attention.

They are not twisting people's arms to get stuff. Sure they 'appear' to lay out not so subtle hints for stuff but it is the choice of people to send it. I do wish they would donate a lot of what they get sent. It is unnecessary and 4 of the same toy is crazy. But at the end of the day people choose to send all that stuff.

I think they fill some kind of need for sad and lonely people – give them something to look forward to, watching the little girls.

The girls are cute, however I don't necessarily agree with all the actions of the parents

January 11, 2017
7:45 am
SnarkyJ
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 284
Snarking Since:
October 31, 2016

WhatAreDurls meowed

Okay I just watched both videos back to back twice. I don't think they're different videos. I think they filmed the entire thing from the start and showed two different edits. I'm 100% team "it was staged." But I don't think they did it twice.

But if it was two different edits filmed all at once how is there a bag in the cereal box one time the dump it out but not the other time? Why is does Tyson have the black puma shirt on for one and not the other? Where did the birthday balloon go in the 2nd video? Why the first time do we see pics on Instagram of the girls in the corner by the bedroom and closet door with the box and a few Cheerios on the floor? Why are the parents comments/reactions different in both videos?

Totally staged and either they took a couple takes that day or they changed outfits today and retook the video as attempt two since the first one didn't get attention. There are too many differences that it's clearly not all one take.

January 11, 2017
8:44 am
SnarkyJ
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
October 31, 2016

They are starting to piss off some of the intelligent loyal followers. Before these comments get deleted……

***** Is that the same box from a previous video or did you leave Cheerios in their reach again? Lol
4 路 10 hrs

***** I've actually had some people point out many differences between the 2 videos so it seems it's a new one. I like this page but will be sad if they've staged the whole thing again because now they're being paid for it as a sponsored post by @cheerios 馃檨
5 路 9 hrs 路 Edited

***** It was staged
4 路 8 hrs

A Miracle Unfolding-Gardner Quadruplets
A Miracle Unfolding-Gardner Quadruplets Nothing was staged. This video was withheld from the vlog to postfor Cheerios. All recorded at the same time. Posted a week apart. I don't know why this is so hard for people to put together

January 11, 2017
8:49 am
Eskayem

And again in the first one Tyson wasn't there but the second one he was.

January 11, 2017
8:51 am
SnarkyJ
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
October 31, 2016

***** So let me get this right. Cheerios contact you and say we want you to do a sponsored post. You conveniently leave the box within reach and both use the restrooms upstairs at exactly the same time.
The girls move their toy box to the tv unit, get the Cheerios, don't tip them out straight away and put the toy box back neatly against the wall.
All the while you're both still in the restroom.
The girls move to the centre of the room and you come out of the restroom, phone in hand, video rolling, and film them emptying the box. You then keep filming, including Tyson vaccuuming them up. You then decide to share just half if the video in your vlog, not mentioning it's sponsored or associated with Cheerios. It gets a few laughs but nothing no one else's kid hasn't done. 2 weeks later you share the first half of the video, tagged as an ad for Cheerios and with some aparent inconsistencies, which you get called out on.
You then expect your loyal and intelligent followers to believe none of it was set up.Even if it is the same video it's a little deceptive that you didn't mention it was sponsored the first time.
I did like this page but you guys are digging a hole that's getting deeper and deeper 馃檨 Honestly guys the fame is not worth it.
4 路 4 hrs 路 Edited

***** Not bashing but I too believe it was staged…(Tyson's initial explanation/comment is a dead give away..lol…that is so not his omg voice…more like rehearsed lines)…I'd already seen the cheerios video before also…(Yes, I've followed you guys for 2yrs so it's easy to notice). Don't let fame go to your head guys.
1 路 5 hrs

***** Thank you R*****. I'm glad I'm not the only follower feeling this way. Some times you need your friends to point out the obvious – that's what good friends are for. I hope the Gardners see my comments for what they truly are – a friend calling it how they see it x
5 hrs

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG鈥檚 Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.