:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Gardner Quad Squad/A Miracle Unfolding
January 13, 2017
10:16 am
SnarkyJ
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 284
Snarking Since:
October 31, 2016

Top Hat Fancy meowed

"Someone said a few days ago…”when you open your life to the public- then we have a right to say what we think about anything we want.” I want to ask… Who made up that stupid rule…certainly not the God that I know and love."

^^^This has got to be the dumbest paragraph I have read in a while and I read some pretty stupid sh*t

Yes, because the 'God' you know and love really gives a shit what goes on on Facebook and Youtube… 

Just remember the God she loves was ok with a 20 year old man drooling all over her 13/14 year old daughter.

January 13, 2017
11:20 am
RESPECT the Stay at Home Purse Mom
Royal Meowjesty
Meows: 13822
Snarking Since:
April 11, 2012

Awkward Cupcake meowed

Mary Lou asked if we would say these things to our own family or friends. You bet your ass I would and I have! My own sister was a TERRIBLE mother and her son was clearly suffering from some delays that she ignored. I built up the courage when he was about 4 and sat her down and laid into her! I gave her the wake up call she needed. You know what she said to me? WHy didn't you say something sooner? Why hasn't mom mentioned any of this? She was more upset that I had minded my own business for 4 years than what I had said to her. I wasn't nice about it either. Guess what she did? She took my criticism and ran with it. She got her shit straightened out and her son the help he needed. She told me if I ever see her falling down the same path again to speak up. She THANKED me for speaking up and even though I said things she didn't want to hear and it pissed her off like no other. So yes, when someone we love is in trouble, it is our job to speak up! When these girls look back at their lives they will see all these people sitting there doing and saying nothing. They will have no one to thank for being their voice when they needed help! Hell, if they werent so delete happy those girls might be thanking the "haters" for being the only ones to speak up!

I'm that person in our family too.  I say things.  Most appreciate it.  The ones who don't know not to do stupid things around me.  I've even been asked to say things because no one else has the… spunk?  B***hiness?  c**tiness? One cousin has pointed out, when Respect's eyebrow goes up, watch out.  (Her husband is often at the receiving end because he's a worthless piece of shit.)  Why she don't divorce his ass I have no idea except I have a feeling when her crotch rocket graduates HS it will be done.

January 13, 2017
12:05 pm
triedrealhard
Cat
Meows: 42
Snarking Since:
November 8, 2016

How the f**k are you not smart enough to get them off high chairs or to teach them not to stand on the f**king table. One of them is going to take a bad header into that tile while you handle the bowl and your stupid phone. Wtf is wrong with you? STOP DOING IT!

How does her mom not know this is bad. Doesn't she watch the videos? Doesn't she realize after she posted her shine that her stupid daughter and son in law video tapped themselves caring more about the AD then getting their kid off the tray of the high chair! How can you be that relaxed?

And Jesus get them off those bottles and binkies. Put some effort into parenting. Oh and just because one wants something doesn't mean you give in because they start to scream.

And one last thing….how frickin rude of you to just pour all those hard thought out gifts on the floor from a fan. Then you let the kids just tear into them. How about taking one gift at a time and sitting with the kid it's for and letting them have their time. They aren't caged animals. Tossing things in the middle of the floor and watching two year olds Go for it is just piss poor parenting and rude to the person who sent the gifts. go_away

January 13, 2017
12:31 pm
Twizzy
Cat
Meows: 21
Snarking Since:
January 11, 2017

MaryLou – Safety First

You created a media platform and allowed access to 4 precious children. On your platform there is much talk about “Going Viral.”  The supposed haters are really concerned for the health and safety of those little girls.

Mary Lou – I would have thought the concerns would be reversed.

By going viral and being seen around the world will  be a great thing for your platform, but might there be some downsides? Just recently we saw a famous celebrity that was constantly on social media was just tied up and robbed.

Is concern being misinterpreted for hate?

January 13, 2017
1:29 pm
Premmie101
Hamcat
Meows: 136
Snarking Since:
November 2, 2016

Been a super busy week and just catching up.
Can't believe the crap that is going on now. Seems Marylou has a full-time job on A&T's social media as security. Seriously! I know not everything is going to be sunshine and rainbows but you have to take the good with the bad. I must admit I don't have a real lot of time to read comments but the ones I have read seem to be feedback and suggestions for these self admitted rookies. Safety has been a big issue which they don't seem to address. The kids nutrition is nothing short of atrocious bordering on neglect. The lack of quality attention with the kids is also very concerning. So why not take these suggestions as the feedback it is. Have a serious think about it and the motivations mainly behind it. Marylou you might find that most people have the same feelings as you. It's all about the girls. They need balance and even you must agree that's lacking. Banning everyone with a different opinion than you isn't really going to solve anything. Suck it up and be the Grandparent they need because it's about time someone started having the kids back not just Princess Ash

January 13, 2017
1:53 pm
Bayareamom
Hamcat
Meows: 97
Snarking Since:
July 20, 2016

"Been a super busy week and just catching up.
Can't believe the crap that is going on now. Seems Marylou has a full-time job on A&T's social media as security. Seriously! I know not everything is going to be sunshine and rainbows but you have to take the good with the bad. I must admit I don't have a real lot of time to read comments but the ones I have read seem to be feedback and suggestions for these self admitted rookies. Safety has been a big issue which they don't seem to address. The kids nutrition is nothing short of atrocious bordering on neglect. The lack of quality attention with the kids is also very concerning. So why not take these suggestions as the feedback it is. Have a serious think about it and the motivations mainly behind it. Marylou you might find that most people have the same feelings as you. It's all about the girls. They need balance and even you must agree that's lacking. Banning everyone with a different opinion than you isn't really going to solve anything. Suck it up and be the Grandparent they need because it's about time someone started having the kids back not just Princess Ash."

Well said. 

Oh – and yes.  I would have no problem w/confronting T or A – in person – and saying to them what I've commented on over here.  I don't think ANY of us over here would actually wish ill will on these parents or their children.  Our sole concern appears to be for the sake of the children – their privacy (or lack thereof), nutritional concerns, safety concerns, parental concerns as it pertains to speech/motor skill delays, etc. 

The security brigade's knocking down comments this family doesn't want to read or deal with, is not solving anything.  This deleting of critical comments is self-serving and does nothing to address the genuine concerns most people have for these kids. 

And yes, at one time in my past, I, too, confronted my sister (who I just lost this past October), re her lack of parenting in certain areas w/her kids.  Unlike the commenter over here, my sister didn't handle it well at all, but I've never regretted what I said to her.  I genuinely cared for her kids and saw from the get go that there were things she was doing that were ultimately self-serving and had nothing to do w/her kids' best interests.  Years later, she changed her tune and became a better mom for it. 

I think most of us are just angry for having been taken in as suckers initially w/this couple.  It was only after viewing these parents for a short while that many of us started seeing for ourselves the utter hypocrisy and self-serving behavior of T and A (mostly A).  I honestly felt that I was some sort of lone wolf because so many people seemed to like this couple.  I was dumbfounded when I found this forum; I really didn't know if it was just ME who saw some of the things I was witnessing and had my doubts about my own thoughts. 

We're all parents (or most of us are over here); many of us are moms who have the same sort of protectiveness toward our children as Mimi seems to have.  But we all have things we need to learn as parents; no one is perfect. 

Mimi (and hubby) need to take a step back, take a deep breath, and have a real look at some of the feedback their daughter is receiving.  People aren't as stupid as I think T and A think they are (not everyone that is).  When some of us see BS out there, we're gonna call it for what it is.

It's called TRUTH.  I do care about these little girls.  In a way, I'm sorry I ever heard about this family.  I got sucked in for a bit just like most of us here, but by the time I realized what was going on, I was sort of a goner on those girls.  It's hard to pull away and not wonder what's going on w/them. 

January 13, 2017
3:37 pm
Stellaboo

"It's called TRUTH.  I do care about these little girls.  In a way, I'm sorry I ever heard about this family.  I got sucked in for a bit just like most of us here, but by the time I realized what was going on, I was sort of a goner on those girls.  It's hard to pull away and not wonder what's going on w/them."

Agreed – those are my sentiments exactly!
Sometimes I feel like an idiot for ever supporting them.  But it was very gratifying to find this forum and realize that I wasn't the only one becoming disillusioned.

Today's video was awful.  The was so much shrieking and crying from the girls that it hurt my ears.  Maybe they were starving because all they had for breakfast was a few bites of Fruit Loops?  You can tell that it's Ashley's morning when the kids sit on the kitchen table and get spoon fed from the same bowl.  She said it's because they eat better at the table.  Um, that's absolute bullshit! She does it because she's too lazy to put them in their highchairs. 

Then at one point they let the girls out on the front step to look at the snow – barefoot of course. When Indie tries to go down in to the snow Tyson grabs her by one arm and lifts her back in the house – you can tell he hurt her arm, but Ashley said Indie was just upset that she couldn't go out in the snow before they put her snow clothes on.

And when they did finally get them dressed and take them out in the snow Indie had her mittens on the wrong hands.  others-221

Then we see Tyson dumping a large bunch of wrapped gifts from some stalker out on the floor and letting the girls destroy them.  Whoever sent them clearly put a lot of thought in to it and had them each labeled by individual with a card.  But after the little monsters ripped everything up Ashley kept saying "I wonder who this was for?".  If I were the one who sent those gifts I would have been seriously pissed off. 

The Greedners have no manners or thoughts for anyone else's feelings but their own!  angry

January 13, 2017
4:29 pm
Bayareamom
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
July 20, 2016

…"Sometimes I feel like an idiot for ever supporting them.  But it was very gratifying to find this forum and realize that I wasn't the only one becoming disillusioned…"

There's no need to feel that way, but yes, I think most of us felt that way at one point or another. 

I think what this has taught me is that not every parent who professes to want to be a parent, and will use IVF as a means to become one, ends up turning out to be the great parent I would have thought they would be.  I am not criticizing those who have used IVF – at all.  But I honestly just assumed this couple would turn out to be great parents.

Initially, they DID seem to be good parents – when the girls were just babies.  But wow.  After just a few vlogs, I started seeing things that just didn't add up.  That's all been covered here, so I won't get into all of that again.

Acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.  Now that Grandma has stepped in and defended her daughter, I can see things even more clearly.  I would NEVER give up my privacy, or that of our son's, to earn a living.  Even most celebs (I've a couple in my own family) go out of their way to protect the privacy rights of their children. 

It's a shame to see yet again what fame/fortune (even on this level) will do to a family.

January 13, 2017
7:24 pm

The vlog today made me so sad!

I don't get how Ashley and Tyson don't understand that sugar and dyes are not something you feed your kids everyday! Of course, there will be parties and holidays, but who pours sugar into their children's body several times a day? Sheesh!

Stellaboo that breakfast today (made by Mommy) was so shocking to me too. Ashley puts barely any effort into grabbing a box of Froot Loops, of one of the sugariest, most unhealthy cereals of all and pours a HUGE bowl for her little toddler's growing bodies. She then proceeds to have them climb on the table and shovels the cardboard, sugary dye concoction into their mouths for breakfast…It infuriates me!!!!! 

Yesterday's breakfast was a sugar, refined, deep fried delight of DOUGHNUTS. On the vlog (yesterday) Tyson woke them up out of their cribs and said (what seemed to be mockingly – to viewers?), "GURLSSSS, do ya want fruit? Cereal? Or Doughnuts?!" Do Ashley and Tyson realize that doughnuts have NO nutrition whatsoever!? They are deep fried white flour coated in SUGAR. Who goes and buys them every day? OMG, I try to avoid them!

Our own pediatrician would drill into my kids head (at every well check) about sugar content. 

"In 2009, the America Heart Association released a position paper regarding the importance of monitoring dietary sugar intake. According to the American Heart Association, toddlers should consume only 17 g of sugar per day. If a toddler consumes between 1,200 and 1,400 calories, this means that between 7 and 8 percent of her total calories should be from sugar. This equals out to about 170 calories from sugar per day.

Too much sugar in your toddler's diet can cause serious health problems including obesity, diabetes, tooth decay and poor bone development."

http://www.livestrong.com/article/479749-how-much-sugar-should-a-toddler-eat-per-day/

THE number one ingredient in Froot Loops is SUGAR!!!! These beautiful, dependent (on their parents choices) toddlers start their day with their pancreas's pumping insulin like crazy. What the hell?

What's wrong with these grandparents, aunts and uncles? They stand by and watch this? My Mother would be furious at me if I fed my kids all that sugar! I'd be snubbed by all my parent friends. WE DO NOT DO THIS TO OUR KIDS. What planet are the Gardners from? I am truly mystified how their entire family watches this vlog and doesn't intervene.

*sigh*

January 13, 2017
7:43 pm
Welsh Meg

Logicneeded meowed
The vlog today made me so sad!

I don't get how Ashley and Tyson don't understand that sugar and dyes are not something you feed your kids everyday! Of course, there will be parties and holidays, but who pours sugar into their children's body several times a day? Sheesh!

Stellaboo that breakfast today (made by Mommy) was so shocking to me too. Ashley puts as much effort into grabbing a box off of one of the sugariest, most unhealthy cereals of all and pours a HUGE bowl of FRUIT LOOPS for her little toddler's growing bodies. She then proceeds to allow them to climb on the table and shovels the cardboard, sugary dye concoction into their mouths for breakfast…It infuriates me!!!!! 

I was pretty horrified with the breakfast too.  I'm not an American, never been there, so this is a genuine question – is it a lack of education in this socio-economic group?   

Ignorance is no excuse, and enough people have pointed out the issues in their diet that they should be aware that maybe something isn't fantastic and should be changed.  Just wondering if lack of education in America is part of it, or if it is sheer laziness is to blame (and let's face it, we know how lazy they are!)

So funny watching Assley cooking, she looked as out of place in the kitchen as my computer nerd husband looks when we try to get him on a bicycle!

January 13, 2017
7:57 pm
Bayareamom
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
July 20, 2016

"What's wrong with these grandparents, aunts and uncles? They stand by and watch this? My Mother would be furious at me if I fed my kids all that sugar! I'd be snubbed by all my parent friends. WE DO NOT DO THIS TO OUR KIDS. What planet are the Gardners from? I am truly mystified how their entire family watches this vlog and doesn't intervene."

I can remember, back when our son was two years old.  I went w/a moms club group to some petting zoo/animal farm for young kids.  A group of moms decided to go afterwards to McDonalds.  I didn't want to go, but I carpooled and had to tag along.  I was berated (I kid you not), because my then two year old son had NOT had ANY McDonalds at that point, nor had he had any type of sugary food (other than for his birthday(s). 

I'll never forget that.  Of course, I bought our son his first cheeseburger/fries and he loved them.  It's not that our diet back then was perfect; we indulged EVERY NOW AND THEN w/fast food/junk food, but just seldom!  NOT every day, and NOT every day for breakfast.

I absolutely believe beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Tyson is deliberately snarking at the so called haters when he was asking what the girls wanted for breakfast and then asked them if they wanted doughnuts. 

What is wrong w/him?  Does he truly not understand how important good nutrition is for his kids (much less himself)?  Obviously not, because if he did he wouldn't be feeding this crap to his kids non-stop.

I can remember way back when, when I was still viewing their vlogs on an almost daily basis, when he took a can of Ready Whip and proceeded to go down the line of high chairs and squirt some into every one of his daughter's mouths.  I was horrified.  Both he and Ashley thought it was hilarious. 

To this day, our son does not like a lot of sugar in his diet.  I was horrible w/the sugary stuff when I was growing up, but I wanted our son to have a healthy diet.  If we ate out (when I was working), we ate at  places like Fresh Choice (salads, soups, etc.). 

I could go on an on about this, but I'll stop.  I really think I'm gonna have to pull myself from this family completely.  They really do get my blood pressure boiling. angry

January 13, 2017
8:20 pm
Bayareamom
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
July 20, 2016

…"Ignorance is no excuse, and enough people have pointed out the issues in their diet that they should be aware that maybe something isn't fantastic and should be changed.  Just wondering if lack of education in America is part of it, or if it is sheer laziness is to blame (and let's face it, we know how lazy they are!)…"

Personally, I think it stems from sheer laziness.  Remember – Ashley stated during one of their fairly recent Q&A's that she hates reading.  So there's that.  Tyson claims he does like to read 'a bit,' but I'm going to hazard a guess and say that I don't believe either one of them do any fair amount of RESEARCH into any given area, whether it be health care, nutrition, language delays in children…you name it.  They're too lazy complaining.  They are both immature, self-centered, narcissistic parents who would rather sit back, and do as little as possible when collecting their 'reward.'  That's how I see it.  I could be wrong, but that's what I'm seeing.

On the other hand, I've noted how much Ashley just lights up when she's actually AWAY from her girls.  I will never, ever forget what she did right after she and Tyson came back from their Seattle, WA trip.  The very next day, if memory serves, both she and Tyson were outside w/the girls, pulling their wagon.  I don't recall what was going on w/the girls, but they weren't behaving (so what else is new).  Ashley looks up at the camera and says, "I'm SO done."

She's SO done?  She JUST got home!  The difference in her affect was clearly visible.  She hadn't even been home for 24 hours and she's so done.  I can count on perhaps 2 or 3 fingers just how many times I and my husband were ever away from our son for overnight stays somewhere.  Each time, I could not WAIT to get home and hug our little guy. 

When I saw/heard Ashley say that, I wanted to throttle her. 

What a spoiled little Princess she is.  rolleyes

January 13, 2017
9:38 pm
Laughter6789
Hamcat
Meows: 69
Snarking Since:
December 11, 2016

I am appalled by the Greedner's, once again.

Someone was kind enough to send those spoiled brats some gifts. The sender obviously spent some time wrapping each gift and attached a card to them, very obviously specifying which gift was for which girl. They even sent gifts for Assley and Fatty.
Now, anyone with any amount of decency would have made each girl sit nicely and open the gift that was for that specific child, reading the attached card first. But not these vile, ungrateful f**ks. They dump the package of gifts out onto the floor and let their little brats just start grabbing and tearing into whatever they could get their hands on, with no regard to who the gift was meant for. They did not even read the cards that were attached. They didn't say thank you or seem the least bit appreciative. The gifts were small, inexpensive gifts (sidewalk chalk, small light up stuffed animals, whistles – Dollar Tree type stuff) and boy, what a difference in their reactions when they get small inexpensive gifts as opposed to expensive gifts!!! There was no shrieking and oohing and ahhhing or "OMG sooooo cooool, thank you soooooooo much". They truly seemed so uninterested and unimpressed by these gifts because they were not lavish, expensive gifts.

Before the girls began tearing into the gifts, sure as shit, Tyson was ripping into one like the greedy fat f**k pig that he is and Assley actually says "let the girls open it" and he told her "they wanted me to help". No, they don't know how to communicate so they couldn't possibly have asked you for help. You are just a greedy f**k who couldn't wait to see what new free shit you got today. Sorry for the disappointingly cheap gifts.

This is the type of shit that proves that these pigs see those girls as a unit and not as individuals. They were sent gifts specifically for each girl but to them, the girls are one and the same so it doesn't matter which girl opens which gift. What if that person had purchased 4 different things, chosen for each individual girl based on what the sender thought they would like?

And I'm sorry but the whining and temper tantrum throwing is getting out of hand. If Indie was my child, she would have landed her whiny ass in a time out each time she threw a fit for not getting what she wanted. They have turned into unbearable brats (no fault of their own but brats none the less).

I loathe these disgusting, greedy, ridiculous pigs. go_away

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.