:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Little Baby Garvin FANGIRLS
January 11, 2017
7:58 pm
American Expat
Hamcat
Meows: 88
Snarking Since:
July 30, 2015

Bowls of Cigarettes meowed

Mason Jar of Festive Coffee meowed

Has anyone checked out bklishia

Not to be a dick but……. is there something wrong with her kid? chair

She seems perfectly fine to me. Is there any particular reason you asked that?

January 11, 2017
8:42 pm
w h i m s i c a l w a t e r c o l o r s
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1282
Snarking Since:
March 30, 2014

Roofline Soup meowed

Just observing idontknow Maybe yellow shirt pic threw me off

January 11, 2017
11:20 pm
oh get over yourself Melanie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1064
Snarking Since:
March 28, 2013

Roofline Soup meowed

you were probably just confused by seeing a blogger's kid smiling instead of looking miserable because they're being forced to pose for some sponsored content

January 12, 2017
9:34 am
TheDundies
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 358
Snarking Since:
February 19, 2013

bandwagon

oh get over yourself Melanie meowed

Roofline Soup meowed

you were probably just confused by seeing a blogger's kid smiling instead of looking miserable because they're being forced to pose for some sponsored content

Sure looks like she also poses her poor kid for content to me. I can't believe the extent these freak shows copy Garvin. All these women need a freaking JOB.

January 12, 2017
4:12 pm
baby gladiator leg stranglers
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 613
Snarking Since:
October 23, 2015

Roofline Soup meowed

also not trying to be a dick, but i see what you mean. i think she just has a really unfortunate smile chair

January 12, 2017
5:16 pm
Grateful
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 800
Snarking Since:
October 1, 2012

Let's redirect the snark back to the adults here…unfortunate smile or not, I see no need to continue discussing whether or not there's something "wrong" with a baby due to their looks.

Isn't that against the GOMI comment policy anyway? idontknow

Anyone click over to bklishia's "Snow Day" blog post? She's trying to be Garvs so hard. She's not as blatant as Garey (cause that chick is in a class of her own eek) but so many of her IG posts copy Garvs in some way. I just don't get it. 

January 12, 2017
8:44 pm
w h i m s i c a l w a t e r c o l o r s
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1282
Snarking Since:
March 30, 2014

Changing gears, it looks like a certain trailer dwelling fan girl didn't get a holiday engagement from her Seffy, but she did get a fugly pawn shop promise ring party0006

January 13, 2017
12:09 pm
so snazzy
Hamcat
Meows: 133
Snarking Since:
June 18, 2015

I don't know why I am still so shocked every time another fangirl gets called out. The copycatting (is that a word?!) is just astounding. I feel so very embarrassed and sad for these clones who cannot come up with their own sense of style, own creative ideas, etc. and spend so much time duplicating the life of someone else in such great detail. 

Clicked over to the blog as well & glanced over a few of the posts. I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt but… others-221

- daughter's room makeover / "Christmas" in her daughter's room [complete w/ the felt ball garland Garvin "designed" and a chalkboard print by Garvs herself]

- daughter's 2nd bday party was kitty-themed, complete w/ "adopt a kitty" [Eloise's puppy party, anyone?!]… including staged photo under banner & tassel garland

- kitchen remodel using IKEA + Semihandmade

January 13, 2017
4:51 pm
Mason Jar of Festive Coffee
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 286
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

so snazzy meowed

I don't know why I am still so shocked every time another fangirl gets called out. The copycatting (is that a word?!) is just astounding. I feel so very embarrassed and sad for these clones who cannot come up with their own sense of style, own creative ideas, etc. and spend so much time duplicating the life of someone else in such great detail. 

Clicked over to the blog as well & glanced over a few of the posts. I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt but… others-221

- daughter's room makeover / "Christmas" in her daughter's room [complete w/ the felt ball garland Garvin "designed" and a chalkboard print by Garvs herself]

- daughter's 2nd bday party was kitty-themed, complete w/ "adopt a kitty" [Eloise's puppy party, anyone?!]… including staged photo under banner & tassel garland

- kitchen remodel using IKEA + Semihandmade

She even tagged Garvs which is weird because then everyone can see how crazy you are facepalm

January 13, 2017
11:31 pm
allgrayeverything
Hamcat
Meows: 92
Snarking Since:
June 17, 2016

Bklishia seems like a fan girl but not a copy cat to me, if that makes sense. I didn't notice that she tagged garvs, but I like that – she isn't pretending and hiding. She also has SOME original style to go along with all the copy. I mean, yes, a lot of copy, but doesn't tip the scale for me compared to others. I should have screenshotted Ktwestphal – she really does a 100% exact copy of everything.

January 15, 2017
2:50 pm
This is my cow, not yours
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 547
Snarking Since:
July 28, 2015

allgrayeverything meowed

Bklishia seems like a fan girl but not a copy cat to me, if that makes sense. I didn't notice that she tagged garvs, but I like that – she isn't pretending and hiding. She also has SOME original style to go along with all the copy. I mean, yes, a lot of copy, but doesn't tip the scale for me compared to others. I should have screenshotted Ktwestphal – she really does a 100% exact copy of everything.

Yeah I agree. – lot of the same stuff but really not as psychotic as Garey or manduh.

January 17, 2017
10:08 pm
Fur Trapper
Cat
Meows: 46
Snarking Since:
August 18, 2016

Guys, go check out GG's latest insta (sorry, idk how to post pics). It's her copying garv's big girls' bedroom. The alphabet print, book shelves, basket, dolls. I shouldn't be surprised, and I should be over the awe but seriously this is not normal behaviour. And yet I can't stop watching this train wreck.

January 17, 2017
10:22 pm
eye rolls for days
Hamcat
Meows: 126
Snarking Since:
July 27, 2016

GG's daughter's room is getting a facelift. I already spy all of the same books featured by Garvs as well as the alphabet print in the girls' shared room. I'm sure the pink walls are the same color as Claire's nursery in the old house.

Shall we even bother taking bets on what the big girl bed will look like? It's a given that it's the Jenny Lind bed .. my money's on the same exact drab gray bedding and throw pillows too. Fingers crossed for that room reveal, GG! We're all giddy in anticipation of your COMPLETELY ORIGINAL content so you can lap up the compliments and take credit for YOUR design choices! I hope your daughter finds her own sense of identity as she gets older, in spite of you teaching her that it's easier to pretend to be someone else. What the hell did this psycho do before Garvin came along?! Makes you wonder whose life she tried to emulate before her…

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.