:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Garvin and Co. / jlgarvin / Little Baby Garvin
January 13, 2017
9:44 pm
Joanna Stayton
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 531
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2015

I agree about being in the moment. Like do we need to see you making popcorn on your stove? Just put your f**king phone down and enjoy a fun night with your family.

January 13, 2017
10:00 pm
This is my cow, not yours
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 548
Snarking Since:
July 28, 2015

baby gladiator leg stranglers meowed

Wearing all gray in the gray and white rooms of an orange mcmansion meowed
Holy shit. Did she actually choose Too Close as an old school jam music as her toddler children are on a trampoline? What the actual F is she thinking? That song is straight up dirty. Don't get me wrong, I would jam out if I heard it come on 90s on 9 but I don't want my 3 year old hearing or dancing to it, like ever.

eh, i used to love the spice girls when i was like 7…a lot of those songs are dirty too, but you don't know that when you're little.

i agree she looks really awkward in that selfie…the way she's posing and the angle is just off.

Nope. Totally different. She selected that song not her kids. And there's a big difference between spice girls "two become one" and next "too close". Also a difference between age 7 and ages 4 and under,

I feel like she puts more mature music on and movies on because "she's not like a regular mom she's a cool mom" when really it makes me question her judgment more. Why can't she let her kids be kids?

January 13, 2017
10:36 pm
eye rolls for days
Hamcat
Meows: 135
Snarking Since:
July 27, 2016

She makes her living off mass consumerism, linking every single thing she buys so other people can buy it, too. So she's either throwing things away as soon as they're out of season so she always has current items to affiliate link, or she has boxes of shit stashed away in her house somewhere and pretends she's a minimalist.

I've always wondered if maybe she's a part of her local Facebook buy/sell/trade groups because she's definitely not just throwing things away. She gets a ton of crap for free but you better believe she sells it for a profit in her own pocket when she's done with it.  She uses her internet fame to sell off her kids' used clothes on IG, so I'm certain she must be unloading bigger items that she can't ship (like toys and furniture) around locally or Craigslist. Charity is not her gig. 

Of course, we've also only seen about 3 rooms out of their giant house, so maybe she really does have everything hoarded in one of their many unused bedrooms. I wonder if she made her out-of-town guests sleep on an air mattress in the middle of the living room because the guest bedrooms were too cluttered to accommodate them. Do you think they have to sign a non-disclosure agreement to stay with them, promising not to take any pictures of her rooms that haven't been curated and staged for social media? "WAIT, that room doesn't have an Anthropologie volcano candle yet!" lmao

January 13, 2017
11:24 pm
…..

I don't believe Claire yells "I want gum" in the store and elsewhere. Didn't she try to pass some catchy phrase that she claimed Eli always shouted out? Or was her gimmick the ketchup? JG needs to GOMI. her kids need her attention and not made up stories.

January 13, 2017
11:25 pm
allgrayeverything
Hamcat
Meows: 92
Snarking Since:
June 17, 2016

I think she does both – has a room full of crap that hasn't been worked into a post yet, or has but maybe again, and also sells most things on the Instagram 'shop garvin grils' nonsense and on craigslist for the big stuff that can't ship. I don't think they have a ton of clutter for some reason, it just seems like her. But that also means she's pimping stuff out for a week, then ditching the stuff that was an "omg must have" after the affiliate link click counts die down. A lot of the stuff her crazy fan girls are still buying up, she appears to have sold already.

January 14, 2017
1:31 pm
farmhousemug
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 204
Snarking Since:
September 2, 2016

She certainly is trotting Claire out on IG. "Look I spend time with her!!!! and she's a sassy handful after I feed her a bowl of sugar and lollipops for breakfast! OMG three kids are so hard!"

I also believe she has a room or attic full of crap.  Or she just moves the stuff out of the shot for a pretty picture in the other rooms.  I absolutely don't think she's a minimalist.

January 14, 2017
8:46 pm

Wasn't one of her "New year resolutions" to back off of social media?!?

January 15, 2017
7:10 pm
BinxThackeryBinx
Hamcat
Meows: 97
Snarking Since:
July 1, 2016

Check out GareyGirls disco balls, floating poorly put in shelves, anthro bowls, cake stand and subway tile W O W

January 15, 2017
9:31 pm
baby gladiator leg stranglers
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 614
Snarking Since:
October 23, 2015

BinxThackeryBinx meowed
Check out GareyGirls disco balls, floating poorly put in shelves, anthro bowls, cake stand and subway tile W O W

GG's kitchen is way cuter than garv's in my opinion. yeah it's a blatant copy, but at least her subway tile is installed properly. and the shelves look good on just one side, framing the window. 

January 16, 2017
1:19 am
Mason Jar of Festive Coffee
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 309
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

BinxThackeryBinx meowed

There's a Garvin Fangirl forum for this discussion. This page is strictly Garvin disses thumbsup

But I agree, Garey does Garvin better than Garvin does Garvin. Garvin's kitchen is all out of proportion and it drives me nuts and I don't even have to live there. The shelves are all wrong, range hood entirely too small, weird nook in the corner, just poorly executed. Probably because they tried to do it themselves.

January 16, 2017
8:51 am
TheDundies
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 358
Snarking Since:
February 19, 2013

Why does one have to be better than the other? They are both social media obsessed copycats. With ugly kitchens. And Garey is 2 seconds from the looney bin.

January 16, 2017
9:32 am
BinxThackeryBinx
Hamcat
Meows: 97
Snarking Since:
July 1, 2016

Mason Jar of Festive Coffee meowed

BinxThackeryBinx meowed

There's a Garvin Fangirl forum for this discussion. This page is strictly Garvin disses thumbsup

But I agree, Garey does Garvin better than Garvin does Garvin. Garvin's kitchen is all out of proportion and it drives me nuts and I don't even have to live there. The shelves are all wrong, range hood entirely too small, weird nook in the corner, just poorly executed. Probably because they tried to do it themselves.

Sorry, I am new to this!

Also check out naomigugliotta's pic. Literally a carbon copy of garvs mermaid party. It came across my feed today…

Why why why why why would you not want to add your own touches and ideas. I truly will never understand a copycat. Wow you looked at her post and copied it to a t kuddos sha_clap2

January 16, 2017
1:49 pm
farmhousemug
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 204
Snarking Since:
September 2, 2016

Why is she even bothering to share other IG's of "friends" if she is just going to delete them?  So far the two she shared (and deleted) seem to have much much better design sense/talent than she does. The latest "friend" shared a pic of the garvin "farmhouse" foyer last week and still has it up.  Patticakewagner's house is very similar to mine (a 1938 tudor) the floor plan is almost the same , so it's very interesting to see what she's done even though I don't share the same taste in design.  I feel this is what Garvs aspires to be, but is no where in the running b/c she's not that talented with design and lives in an orange  thrown together 90's McMansion. And don't get me wrong; I'm no house snob.  If you live in a McMansion and it works for you and your family and you love it; then that's great.  My beef with garvs is that she's shadily trying to pass it off as some 1911 farmhouse.  I feel like she's painted herself into a corner now and will never show the outside to save face. Whereas if she had just been upfront and said this is the house that works for us and I love the inside , etc…. instead of trying to make it seem something that it's not to make herself seem something that she's not; I would have respected that.

I haven't looked at her pinterest in forever, but I noticed today she has a board of house exteriors and most of it is white modern farmhouse style houses so I guess she is pining to change the exterior shape and color.  I don't even know how she would change the shape, but paint it white and it's still a mcmansion nightmare.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.