:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Garvin and Co. / jlgarvin / Little Baby Garvin
February 23, 2017
8:09 am
wastingtime
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 726
Snarking Since:
October 27, 2015

Yes, that was one of the tile blunders spotted ahwile ago that she forgot she hides with the flour jar. 

February 23, 2017
11:03 am
farmhousemug
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 204
Snarking Since:
September 2, 2016

She's always bragged about Harper cursing, ever since she could talk. She's a "cool, edgy" mom. lol

February 23, 2017
1:19 pm
This is my cow, not yours
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 548
Snarking Since:
July 28, 2015

farmhousemug meowed
She's always bragged about Harper cursing, ever since she could talk. She's a "cool, edgy" mom. lol

I was mortified the day I picked my 3 year old from day care and the teacher told me my daughter said "oh shit" on the playground. Mostly because I couldn't place the last time I said the word in front of her (not saying I didn't say it, just saying can't remember when it was). I laughed it off a bit and said well hey, at least she used it in the right context then moved on and turned on my self awareness so I wouldn't let it slip around her again. (Going on 8 months without her saying it – woo hoo!)

If, when your daughter acts like mommy as imaginary play and has to swear for the full persona to shine through… then you are really beyond the need to check yourself. Not cute, garvs. 

February 23, 2017
2:49 pm
Mason Jar of Festive Coffee
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 309
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

farmhousemug meowed

Where was Harper's cursing? I must have missed that. Was it her instastories? I sometimes don't watch those, they're so repetitive and mundane. Jess, a cursing child doesn't make you cool and edgy…definetly not something to brag about.

February 23, 2017
9:50 pm
farmhousemug
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 204
Snarking Since:
September 2, 2016

It was on her FB for the blog.  It's her recounting what Harper said , so it may not have even happened, but if it's true it makes her look like a lazy and sort of trashy parent that curses at her kids (Eloise dropping a goldfish on the floor at the doctor's office , anyone?).  I think she is hoping it makes her look like a "cool" mom, lol.  It happens, sometimes we forget and our kids say things that came out of our mouths, But when your kid associates it with being a mom, hmmmm.

Eloise: mom! Harper said damnit!
Me: Harper! Did you say that?! You know you aren't supposed to say that word.
Harper: WELL. I had to. BECAUSE. I was being the mom, and Ellie was being the kid, and SHE wasn't listening to me.
Me:

February 23, 2017
10:35 pm
unicorn slipper
Kitten
Meows: 7
Snarking Since:
November 20, 2015

farmhousemug meowed

It was on her FB for the blog.  It's her recounting what Harper said , so it may not have even happened, but if it's true it makes her look like a lazy and sort of trashy parent that curses at her kids (Eloise dropping a goldfish on the floor at the doctor's office , anyone?).  I think she is hoping it makes her look like a "cool" mom, lol.  It happens, sometimes we forget and our kids say things that came out of our mouths, But when your kid associates it with being a mom, hmmmm.

Harper: WELL. I had to. BECAUSE. I was being the mom, and Ellie was being the kid, and SHE wasn't listening to me.
Me:

I don't know how to quote properly but if damnit was all she said I actually think it's pretty funny (if that is the context she said it in). We don't swear around our kids but their Aunt & uncle have basically zero filter around them (after telling them a million times not to). I would be super pissed if they ever said a bad swear word but I don't know, I think the story is kinda cute. If it is actually true idontknow

February 24, 2017
9:36 am
This is my cow, not yours
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 548
Snarking Since:
July 28, 2015

unicorn slipper meowed

farmhousemug meowed

Me:

I don't know how to quote properly but if damnit was all she said I actually think it's pretty funny (if that is the context she said it in). We don't swear around our kids but their Aunt & uncle have basically zero filter around them (after telling them a million times not to). I would be super pissed if they ever said a bad swear word but I don't know, I think the story is kinda cute. If it is actually true idontknow

Sure kids swear occasionally and it is funny. What my issue I is that her child associates having to swear with being a mom.

February 24, 2017
2:37 pm

farmhousemug meowed

Me:

Is this a new thing? I noticed that she has basically posted a shit ton of conversations between her and the girls and vice versa… like anyone truly gives a f….?

February 24, 2017
4:20 pm
…..

Instablah Fame meowed

farmhousemug meowed

Me:

Is this a new thing? I noticed that she has basically posted a shit ton of conversations between her and the girls and vice versa… like anyone truly gives a f….?

Yikes… read through some of those…painful… she's trying too hard, no one cares about those types of conversations except the mom and dad. others-221

February 25, 2017
9:50 am
…..

Was that IG story to show off the girls or that unfortunate patio furniture? Looks like it came from the lobby of the local Hyatt. That's not "farmhouse" JG, that's just ugly.

February 25, 2017
10:25 am
Mason Jar of Festive Coffee
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 309
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

Guys, that stain job on their deck is bad, really bad. I hope for their sake Brandon did that, so they didn't actually pay for it. Side note: he needs to be done with the DIY stuff and stick to his MLM dayjob.bye

February 25, 2017
1:53 pm
TheDundies
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 358
Snarking Since:
February 19, 2013

I can't watch her stories anymore. Ok, Jess. We get it. You drink with your husband. You're so cool. Enough with the drinking/cheers-ing selfies. I mean, do any normal adults (aka non-mommy bloggers) take selfies like that past the age of 23??

February 25, 2017
3:23 pm
baby gladiator leg stranglers
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 614
Snarking Since:
October 23, 2015

TheDundies meowed
I can't watch her stories anymore. Ok, Jess. We get it. You drink with your husband. You're so cool. Enough with the drinking/cheers-ing selfies. I mean, do any normal adults (aka non-mommy bloggers) take selfies like that past the age of 23??

no. bloggers are so vain and immature. i'm 27 and i don't take selfies period. but i especially can't imagine forcing my mancat to take them with me while showing off our drinks rolleyes

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.