:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Love Taza | lovetaza.com
December 5, 2016
11:52 pm
Maybe She Is Born With It… Maybe It Is Restylane
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 616
Snarking Since:
June 15, 2016

Alice meowed

Sir Derps-A-Lot meowed
The entire Milk photoshoot post = uh

Conrad is the most Frawnch looking one in the group. Every picture he is like "I am le tired". He looks so bored and over it which is Tray Franch!

You rang?

Kidding, had to. party0006party0006Anyways, my least favorite part of the post is where she says "i’m so glad we still were able to sneak a few pictures with him in there" as if that's what matters, not how he was feeling. 

At least Samson looks like he's having fun?

December 6, 2016
12:11 am
derp-a-lurk
Hamcat
Meows: 58
Snarking Since:
October 1, 2014

On the insta of E in Milk: "This sweet baby girl of mine has so much personality and it was fun to see her really get into her element during this shoot."

E doesn't really look particularly joyful in any of these photos. In fact, this one seems to give off a vibe of, "Get me out of here."

December 6, 2016
8:26 am
derpsicle
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1014
Snarking Since:
March 20, 2012

I gotta tell you Hams, I personally think the shots are gorgeous and would love to have something like this done. And why should Milk care if the kid is sick. The parents showed up, they signed the consent forms, they dressed the kid, she held him for the shot. It's a business, Milk has no moral responsibly, the f**king Derps do. But the show must go on because Papa don't want to work. 

December 6, 2016
8:33 am
hashtagnofilters
Hamcat
Meows: 156
Snarking Since:
October 14, 2016

I am wondering how long it will take until there is regulation of child labour for blogs. It sounds ludicrous, I know, because these blogs glorify the "parenting experience" and make it look like they are the focus of healthy and loving parenting. (which is really: look at me being fabulous and here, cute baaaabbbbiiiieeesss) Which, we are increasingly seeing, this is all very very unhealthy. 

When will blog businesses built around photos and videos of children be treated as such and be scrutinized and regulated as much as child acting and modeling at large? (as child labour and child protection laws)

I know it isn't realistic to expect this anytime soon. I imagine it will become *a thing* when all of these blogger kids are young adults / adults and start speaking out (after years of therapy, I am assuming)

My only comfort (which doesn't help these kids one whit) is that indeed, most children will eventually rebel against this shit. And they will refuse to cooperate and be resentful and those parents will be forced to finally take responsibility for what they've done. 

December 6, 2016
8:56 am
Her: Julliard Calves
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 988
Snarking Since:
September 14, 2014

derpsicle meowed
I gotta tell you Hams, I personally think the shots are gorgeous and would love to have something like this done. And why should Milk care if the kid is sick. The parents showed up, they signed the consent forms, they dressed the kid, she held him for the shot. It's a business, Milk has no moral responsibly, the f**king Derps do. But the show must go on because Papa don't want to work. 

Granted I'm neither fabulous nor fashionable, but I don't understand why anyone would want these photos. They are attractive from an editorial standpoint but the involvement of real kids is disturbing. I don't know why someone would go through the trouble of getting a professional stylist, make up artist, and photographer to make their kids look like sad clowns from a noir film. Someone explain.

December 6, 2016
2:23 pm
fluffhead
Hamcat
Meows: 152
Snarking Since:
April 15, 2012

I think she probably knew what type of photos these would be – she knew the photographer before hand. It looks like Anna Palma dresses little kids up as supermodels and famous personalities and makes them pose. She's probably thrilled with how the pics came out because she looks so French. I tried to find an article in the mag but looks like there's no copy, just like "buy what they're wearing here." Can you imagine if they mentioned she was Mormon? That's a huge part of her identity but would probably be such a turn off to the French moms who might buy Milk. Imagine if they knew she has never tasted coffee or wine!! 

December 6, 2016
2:27 pm
Let them eat (Costco cheese)cake
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3328
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2012

#basic meowed
But! Naomi asked the kids if they wanted to do it and they said yes, because 3 and 5 year olds totally understand.  I'm sure Conrad said yes too.  Maybe Naomi and Josh could try out being the adults and making the adult decisions when they know their children are too young to understand the implications of their internet and now magazine exposure.  

That is really shameful putting sick Conrad on the cover.  He looks miserable, and now we know it's because he's really sick.  Josh and Naomi should be ashamed of themselves for letting this happen.  The photos of the children aren't cute, they make a mockery of childhood innocence.  What they did with Eleanor in these photos is particularly vile.  Josh and Naomi are terrible people.

I'm sure the timing of this post is not coincidentally right after Amber posted their move to Hawaii.

That's like asking a sick kid if it's okay to stop off at the office before going home after visiting the doctor. The kid knows they can't get out of it, but also knows you have to work. So you're not really asking them, asking them, but more of phrasing it in a considerate manner to show that you're aware they're not feeling well but you also have to stick to your work obligations. Does that make sense?

December 6, 2016
4:32 pm
alice
Meows: 12384
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008
December 6, 2016
5:31 pm
Sir Derps-A-Lot
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 236
Snarking Since:
January 6, 2015

under a smallpox moon meowed

#basic meowed
But! Naomi asked the kids if they wanted to do it and they said yes, because 3 and 5 year olds totally understand.  I'm sure Conrad said yes too.  Maybe Naomi and Josh could try out being the adults and making the adult decisions when they know their children are too young to understand the implications of their internet and now magazine exposure.  

That is really shameful putting sick Conrad on the cover.  He looks miserable, and now we know it's because he's really sick.  Josh and Naomi should be ashamed of themselves for letting this happen.  The photos of the children aren't cute, they make a mockery of childhood innocence.  What they did with Eleanor in these photos is particularly vile.  Josh and Naomi are terrible people.

I'm sure the timing of this post is not coincidentally right after Amber posted their move to Hawaii.

That's like asking a sick kid if it's okay to stop off at the office before going home after visiting the doctor. The kid knows they can't get out of it, but also knows you have to work. So you're not really asking them, asking them, but more of phrasing it in a considerate manner to show that you're aware they're not feeling well but you also have to stick to your work obligations. Does that make sense?

smiley-signs064This makes complete sense, and exactly what I thought of when I read her post. 

December 6, 2016
6:59 pm
Kids Inderporated
Kitten
Meows: 9
Snarking Since:
November 29, 2016

pleasedaspunch meowed
This is disgusting. She and derp are the greediest, most narcissistic people on the planet! I bet she bribed the kids with ice cream to get their "consent." go_away puke

Edited to add: E is wearing a CTR ring. Oh the irony!

Choose The Right, kids!

You can either choose to perform for your little family, or … wait … actually there is no choosing when it comes to performing in the family circus!

December 6, 2016
8:21 pm
justcurious711
Hamcat
Meows: 116
Snarking Since:
October 7, 2013

I am so over them and disgusted with this magazine. I am DONE with them. 

December 6, 2016
8:35 pm
blisteringheat
Hamcat
Meows: 132
Snarking Since:
May 1, 2012

Elsewhere on her IG…who wore it better?

December 6, 2016
9:26 pm
Doris Finsecker is as flamboyant as a bagel
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1970
Snarking Since:
April 5, 2015

blisteringheat meowed
Elsewhere on her IG…who wore it better?

I vote for the Colonel! 

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.