:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Love Taza | lovetaza.com
July 8, 2017
12:46 pm
Ebert
Hamcat
Meows: 200
Snarking Since:
March 15, 2013

The thing that especially bugs me about Josh's interaction w the girls about their chair is the sheer hypocrisy…aren't Josh and Naomi all about encouraging their kids to follow their hearts/hopes/dreams and boosting them up constantly, focusing only on the positive, etc…basically constantly reinforcing the concept that they are excellent humans…but I guess that really only extends to their little family, not to other kids in the world who have ideas they try to make happenidontknow

I just imagine Naomi being so offended if her kids were earning money for whatever and some (mean) adult questioned them about it….the story would have a completely different spin in that case.

July 8, 2017
1:20 pm
delete
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 351
Snarking Since:
February 6, 2013

I don't usually comment on these two morons.

1. I would go nuts spending 24 hours a day with my spouse. Love him but no thanks. Need a life separate from the life I have at home with him and kids.

2. How dare this idiot say those kids should do something else with the money! You know what I tell my kids when they want something like a hanging chair ( my daughter wants one for her room)???. Start saving!!!!! My son has saved up for game systems, a tv, video games etc because that's what you teach kids to do. That's how they learn the value of money! Guess what happens if you save up for a $200 chair and you find out it's not that great after all? You learn a lesson that hopefully you carry with you in the future. My oldest wants a hot shit phone… we provide him with a cheap phone ( we have no home phone and he needs a phone). He has not yet found it important enough to save up for a hot shit phone—-

Such morons!!!

July 8, 2017
1:55 pm
burstpipes
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3699
Snarking Since:
February 8, 2014

meet cue meowed

Whatever Whatever meowed

The lemonade stand lecture isn't there? Where is it? He seems like a sanctimonious ass. It just a way for him to feel like he's a better person than everyone else.

It was basically Naomi bragging that Derp asked the girls if they couldn't think of anything better to do with $200 than buy a chair.

That's a good question coming from someone who not only just drove a c/o Lexus with his family in c/o clothing on a c/o vacation but also gave up a real job in banking to facilitate the daily pimping out his kids, selling their privacy and personal information for material goods. 

Hey Derp, you couldn't think of anything better to do with your kids' privacy than sell it to support your family?

July 8, 2017
3:01 pm
poop goals
Feles Imperatrix
Meows: 16154
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

burstpipes meowed

meet cue meowed

Whatever Whatever meowed

The lemonade stand lecture isn't there? Where is it? He seems like a sanctimonious ass. It just a way for him to feel like he's a better person than everyone else.

It was basically Naomi bragging that Derp asked the girls if they couldn't think of anything better to do with $200 than buy a chair.

That's a good question coming from someone who not only just drove a c/o Lexus with his family in c/o clothing on a c/o vacation but also gave up a real job in banking to facilitate the daily pimping out his kids, selling their privacy and personal information for material goods. 

Hey Derp, you couldn't think of anything better to do with your kids' privacy than sell it to support your family?

sha_clap2sha_clap2sha_clap2

July 8, 2017
3:30 pm
biscuits and crazy
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 318
Snarking Since:
June 28, 2016

I just don't get why she would even include that in the first place… I guess she's so wrapped up in how OMGintellectual he is, but literally all that achieves is him sounding like a dick others-221

July 8, 2017
4:22 pm
poop goals
Feles Imperatrix
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

biscuits and crazy meowed
I just don't get why she would even include that in the first place… I guess she's so wrapped up in how OMGintellectual he is, but literally all that achieves is him sounding like a dick others-221

He is a total dick.  Whoever said that a page or two back was spot on with that description.  He is a self-righteous, condescending dick, even to children.  I'll bet he said something like my children raised money to save the bats, are you suuuuure you don't want to do something less greedy with your money?  That's what he thought, even if he worded it slightly less dickishly.  

July 9, 2017
7:21 am
Passive Aggressionals
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 322
Snarking Since:
May 6, 2016

meet cue meowed

Whatever Whatever meowed

Here is what Taza initially posted, in which she reveals that Josh asked these girls, "is there nothing else you'd want to spend $200 on besides a hanging chair!?"

July 9, 2017
9:54 am
Whatever Whatever
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 827
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2015

Thanks for posting!  This proves what total giant asshat the Derps are…not only did they need to school the girls on being charitable they then posted it on social media.  The whole reason they posted it was to let EVERYONE in the world know what AMAZING people they are – so much charity.  It's all about their ego, being charitable to them is about ego stroking and making them feel like they are better than others.  That's why he asked the little girls and that's why they posted it.  The point of being charitable is not about using it to make yourself better than others or to be a sanctimonious asshole. 

July 9, 2017
10:45 am
burstpipes
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3699
Snarking Since:
February 8, 2014

Whatever Whatever meowed
Thanks for posting!  This proves what total giant asshat the Derps are…not only did they need to school the girls on being charitable they then posted it on social media.  The whole reason they posted it was to let EVERYONE in the world know what AMAZING people they are – so much charity.  It's all about their ego, being charitable to them is about ego stroking and making them feel like they are better than others.  That's why he asked the little girls and that's why they posted it.  The point of being charitable is not about using it to make yourself better than others or to be a sanctimonious asshole

They fail at this every time.

Example A: Peru (as in, dancing for the poors in Peru)

PS Did we know that Josh speaks Italian? And knows how to row a boat. 

josh was on the crew team in high school and also at columbia during college for a bit, so this is his thing for sure. haha. i love how happy being in even a tiny rowboat on the water makes him. this is totally his jam. it’s adorable to watch.

"for a bit" lmao

July 9, 2017
11:22 am
poop goals
Feles Imperatrix
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

burstpipes meowed

josh was on the crew team in high school and also at columbia during college for a bit, so this is his thing for sure. haha. i love how happy being in even a tiny rowboat on the water makes him. this is totally his jam. it’s adorable to watch.

"for a bit" lmao

Josh is a lot of things, but adorable is not one of them.  These two twats are made for each other.  Who could love this sanctimonious asshole but another sanctimonious asshole?  

July 9, 2017
11:54 am
gawfahomg
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 207
Snarking Since:
September 16, 2012

To be fair, she clearly gives the older girl credit for donating to charity. I too would be surprised that kids wanted to spend that much on a chair, and not toys or a gadget. 

I can't imagine how much work needs to happen to make this look effortless, all the deals and sponsors, and clothing asking, and I hope the thank yous for c/os. It would be so stressful for me to have no steady income for rent and dinners for a family of 5 in NYC. I guess the price of your childrens's childhoods is worth it so you can spend all the time with them? I hope they just don't talk about moving out of NYC but actually talk about what they are going to do when the kids age out of blogs. 

July 9, 2017
1:13 pm
Whatever Whatever
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 827
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2015

gawfahomg meowed
To be fair, she clearly gives the older girl credit for donating to charity. I too would be surprised that kids wanted to spend that much on a chair, and not toys or a gadget. 

I can't imagine how much work needs to happen to make this look effortless, all the deals and sponsors, and clothing asking, and I hope the thank yous for c/os. It would be so stressful for me to have no steady income for rent and dinners for a family of 5 in NYC. I guess the price of your childrens's childhoods is worth it so you can spend all the time with them? I hope they just don't talk about moving out of NYC but actually talk about what they are going to do when the kids age out of blogs. 

True she gave the girl credit for her previous charitable actions, but they only know this because asshat Derp schooled her on what she was using the money for.  He made a young kid have to validate her behaviour to a complete stranger, he let her know with that one question that he disapproved and she had to clarify that she has done some charity.  He made her feel like she had to substantiate selling lemonade for a chair.  He did this to a child so he can feel better about himself.  He is a very small person.  With a constant need to make himself feel better about himself.  

July 9, 2017
7:10 pm
Sending love and good humps youre way
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 907
Snarking Since:
August 7, 2012

Whatever Whatever meowed
Thanks for posting!  This proves what total giant asshat the Derps are…not only did they need to school the girls on being charitable they then posted it on social media.  The whole reason they posted it was to let EVERYONE in the world know what AMAZING people they are – so much charity.  It's all about their ego, being charitable to them is about ego stroking and making them feel like they are better than others.  That's why he asked the little girls and that's why they posted it.  The point of being charitable is not about using it to make yourself better than others or to be a sanctimonious asshole. 

Does anyone remember when they volunteered at a soup kitchen or the like for Thanksgiving but had to post about it for headpats (likes) because god forbid you volunteer to you know, help people.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.