:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Love Taza | lovetaza.com
July 16, 2017
6:43 pm
Stalker in a Bow Tie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4825
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2011

so much ham meowed
^^Gonna disagree. I'm not interested in hearing all of the mundane details of their move. The decorating sure, but I don't need her play by play of changing her address with the post office.

bandwagon Not that endless ice cream and pizza posts are interesting blog content, but no one needs advice from Taza about how to change their address when they move… I know that was only one example for moving-related content, but honestly, who wants to read about the Derps meeting their neighbors, or putting up another crooked gallery wall and plastering their new dishwasher with Instagram sticky photos? Naomi can't give practical advice about ANYTHING, so we shouldn't expect anything useful like how to pack/move with kids. Plus (sorry sfun_blahblah), if they were sleeping on air mattresses, I'm guessing that they have their old apartment through the end of the month and can move little by little. Or, more likely, hire movers and go to a splash pad with their kids then binge on burgers and candy for the day before rolling into their new apartment.

IIRC, they didn't move to a new neighborhood, either, so it's not like they can even write about that. I think the only "good" content they'll get out of this move is teasing out the reveal photos, and probably some new c/o furniture from West Elm or something. I honestly cannot believe this gravy train is still chugging along. snore

July 16, 2017
7:14 pm
so much ham

wilson meowed

Pam Poovey meowed
Their only plan includes another baby, more travel, and maybe some home renos.

Do you guys think they're still trying for another kid?  

Idk, but as far as blog content goes it would be a gamble. People will be interested during her pregnancy but not long beyond that, especially if it's a boy. Another baby would slow down their traveling too, so less content there. If they want to grow their family then I wish them luck but I don't think it's going to help the blog much. A young family with 1 or 2 cute babies is one thing, but a bigger family  that includes school aged kids is not that interesting. Especially not when they're doing the same tired things they did in the beginning. 

July 16, 2017
9:23 pm
desperately seeking validation
Hamcat
Meows: 94
Snarking Since:
May 10, 2016

wilson meowed

tghts meowed

wilson meowed

Pam Poovey meowed
Their only plan includes another baby, more travel, and maybe some home renos.

Do you guys think they're still trying for another kid?  

Definitely, they need another girl to revive the blog. Someone once mentioned twin girls may revive their blog and that would definitely help.

I hope they get twin boys who look like Josh/goodjob.

When GoodJob was a few months old I had a friend who commented (in a nice way), "Oh wow you guys finally had a kid that looks like Josh!" something like that.

It was deleted. Apparently Naomi takes offense to her kids not being her clones 

clap

July 16, 2017
11:35 pm
All My Shilldren
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 292
Snarking Since:
February 1, 2016

ginsling meowed

The room with the windows looks big but do you think it will be a two bedroom apartment? I guess the kids can share for another 3 years but how can E ever have a friend over and play without the two boys being around all the time. Do they have to do EVERYTHING TOGETHER as a family?

When she first announced that they were moving, she said something along the lines of "it has maybe 2 bedrooms." That might not be a direct quote, but it was something weird and vague- she made it seem like she teehee forgot how big the apartment she signed a lease for was.

July 17, 2017
12:08 am
oh get over yourself Melanie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1073
Snarking Since:
March 28, 2013

That apartment (or that one room) only looks big because it's not crammed with way-too-much crap: too much furniture, zillions of toys, crooked gallery walls everywhere, etc etc. 

July 17, 2017
1:05 pm
burstpipes
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3699
Snarking Since:
February 8, 2014

Stalker in a Bow Tie meowed 

IIRC, they didn't move to a new neighborhood, either, so it's not like they can even write about that. I think the only "good" content they'll get out of this move is teasing out the reveal photos, and probably some new c/o furniture from West Elm or something. I honestly cannot believe this gravy train is still chugging alongsnore

To be fair, it's gravy from a mix, tastes like pizza and ice cream, and is pretty lumpy. 

And the train isn't quite chugging along, those poor kids are pushing it from behind and it lurches into each stop. 

July 17, 2017
1:43 pm
Grateful
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 801
Snarking Since:
October 1, 2012

All My Shilldren meowed

ginsling meowed

The room with the windows looks big but do you think it will be a two bedroom apartment? I guess the kids can share for another 3 years but how can E ever have a friend over and play without the two boys being around all the time. Do they have to do EVERYTHING TOGETHER as a family?

When she first announced that they were moving, she said something along the lines of "it has maybe 2 bedrooms." That might not be a direct quote, but it was something weird and vague- she made it seem like she teehee forgot how big the apartment she signed a lease for was.

She said, "there are maybe two bathrooms, so you know, we find this reason to celebrate."

With two bathrooms, I'm expecting three bedrooms. I could be totally wrong, but that's my guess. 

As far as her blog well drying up…I never thought Bleubird would still be around. She's shifting her focus and people are still following her. I don't know why anyone would want to but, I'm sure the derps will milk this blog for all it's worth. 

July 17, 2017
1:57 pm
kylie jenners lip injections
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1145
Snarking Since:
January 8, 2014

Grateful meowed

All My Shilldren meowed

ginsling meowed

She said, "there are maybe two bathrooms, so you know, we find this reason to celebrate."

With two bathrooms, I'm expecting three bedrooms. I could be totally wrong, but that's my guess. 

As far as her blog well drying up…I never thought Bleubird would still be around. She's shifting her focus and people are still following her. I don't know why anyone would want to but, I'm sure the derps will milk this blog for all it's worth. 

Time to pop out another bundle of $$$/pageclicks! drink

July 17, 2017
3:14 pm
burstpipes
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3699
Snarking Since:
February 8, 2014

kylie jenners lip injections meowed 

Time to pop out another bundle of $$$/pageclicks! drink

The only problem with that is that there's no guarantee you get a high paying, cute girl. The risks, as they found out last time, of a boy, and a not-as-cute-as-his-brother boy, are great. Because that way you end up with a not-as-clickable baby shoehorned into another rapidly shrinking NYC apartment, all because you thought you needed another baby for the page clicks. 

July 17, 2017
3:34 pm
All My Shilldren
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 292
Snarking Since:
February 1, 2016

Grateful- thank you! And I agree that the blog will probably not dry up anytime soon. I think they're good for a while whether or not they have a 4th child. Does anyone else recall her mentioning that they were happy with 3?

July 17, 2017
4:30 pm
Eaten Alive
Cat
Meows: 49
Snarking Since:
October 20, 2016

All My Shilldren meowed
Does anyone else recall her mentioning that they were happy with 3?

I'm not sure it means anything, I tell people all the time how happy I am with two, but I could still see myself wanting a third child in the future. Even if she is happy with three, I bet she'll eventually go for a 4th.

July 17, 2017
4:32 pm
kylie jenners lip injections
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1145
Snarking Since:
January 8, 2014

Eaten Alive meowed

All My Shilldren meowed
Does anyone else recall her mentioning that they were happy with 3?

I'm not sure it means anything, I tell people all the time how happy I am with two, but I could still see myself wanting a third child in the future. Even if she is happy with three, I bet she'll eventually go for a 4th.

She is only 31–which is easy to forget given that she has 3 kids (two of which are no longer considered toddlers)–I could definitely see her having a 4th or even a 5th. And you're right burstpipes. I don't mean to snark on the kid but…

July 17, 2017
4:41 pm
derp-a-lurk
Hamcat
Meows: 62
Snarking Since:
October 1, 2014

Did anyone else just freeze in shock for a moment when they saw the sartorial choices in today's post?

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.