:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Love Taza | lovetaza.com
July 19, 2017
12:26 pm
Baroness
Hamcat
Meows: 66
Snarking Since:
July 10, 2017

"…we really don’t like working in front of our kids or having our computers and phones out in front of them during the day, even though we focus hard on taking turns so only one of us has to work at a time."

rofl

Right, because it's a huge secret that they're whoring the kids out on the blog.

July 19, 2017
12:31 pm
oregonskye
Kitten
Meows: 4
Snarking Since:
June 24, 2014

Baroness meowed
"…we really don’t like working in front of our kids or having our computers and phones out in front of them during the day, even though we focus hard on taking turns so only one of us has to work at a time."

rofl

Right, because it's a huge secret that they're whoring the kids out on the blog.

Came here to post exactly that.. at what point in her constant social media-ing of the kids are they keeping phones and laptops away from being out in front of the kids? umm taza your kids entire lives are lived in front of a phone screen!

Also i got 2 seconds in and my eyes are already rolling at the photos of her… her dress weirdly gives me christmas tree vibes and contrary to her love post that hair style is atrocious (and thats putting in politely..) 

Maybe kind of snarky but she drives me crazy. I will say i've been getting super bored of this little family of hers but the new apartment has really peaked my interest!

July 19, 2017
12:31 pm
Smudge Stick
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 565
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2015

Thank you for the PMs!!

The photos show an apartment coated in kid detritus, I can see why it appealed to them.

July 19, 2017
12:39 pm
stacy gordon
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 235
Snarking Since:
October 5, 2015

Baroness meowed

rofl

She also said, "it’s just josh and me and i think we’ve done a good job for the most part of separating work and family life the best we can when it’s all intertwined a bit in our days."

rofl

Really? You think you've done a good job separating work and family life? REALLY?
Your work IS your family life. You literally make money from sharing your personal lives and your children's personal lives on the internet.

dead

July 19, 2017
12:47 pm
CEO OF MY FAMILY
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 825
Snarking Since:
February 20, 2014

Baroness meowed

rofl

rofll
My sides!!!

Surely every time they get pizza, ice cream or doughnuts (ie, every day), they hear, 'wait, don't eat that yet, I haven't posed with it yet! Hold my purse while Derp takes 15 photos of me with my treat. Then you can have your pizza' Every meal is 'work' for those kids.

e.t.a. I know it's sfun_deadhorse but her writing is unbelievably bad. This rambling sounds like something a 5th grader would write:

we feel so fortunate that we get to work from home and really tag team it and co-parent with the kids each day and having this chance to turn what we love into something we can do for work has been incredible, but having a space where we can close a door and get things done away from the family will be huge. right now, all the rooms flow together in our set up and you have to walk through our bedroom and the living room to get from the kids’ room with their toys and games to the rest of the apartment for food, bathroom, piano, the front door, or whatever. excited to have a space where our computers will remain so we can keep them in there, have the door shut, and have a better grasp on separating it all! we are working on some really exciting projects and i think this will help as get further into them. i’m excited to share more when we can.

July 19, 2017
1:15 pm
Maggers
Cat
Meows: 39
Snarking Since:
February 18, 2017

Off topic but wondering if someone can explain… does someone follow her around the city taking photos of her every day? Is it the husband? This is so so bizarre to me. Sorry, I'm a little late to this. I just cannot wrap my head around it. newhere

July 19, 2017
1:24 pm
Grateful
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 801
Snarking Since:
October 1, 2012

Maggers meowed
Off topic but wondering if someone can explain… does someone follow her around the city taking photos of her every day? Is it the husband? This is so so bizarre to me. Sorry, I'm a little late to this. I just cannot wrap my head around it. newhere

Papa Derp follows them around taking their pictures. This post really highlights it, usually it's a bit less creepy (thought Josh is creepy in general)

July 19, 2017
1:38 pm
Baroness
Hamcat
Meows: 66
Snarking Since:
July 10, 2017

oregonskye meowed 
Also i got 2 seconds in and my eyes are already rolling at the photos of her… her dress weirdly gives me christmas tree vibes and contrary to her love post that hair style is atrocious (and thats putting in politely..) 

The dress does not flatter her and what's up with those godawful shoes?

July 19, 2017
1:45 pm
Seriously13
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 379
Snarking Since:
August 16, 2015

Seriously, the irony in saying that they keep work and family separate, and try not to have their phones out in front of their kids.  drool

I guess the Derps need to put food on their family table, but it still makes me sad that the need for a home office trumps the need for the kids (particularly E) to get more space.  If one of the BRs is becoming their home office, the only way E would get her own room would be if they converted the LR into a BR and made the current DR a combined LR/DR space.  I guess it could still happen?

Regardless, it is amazing that this family of 5 has stuck it out in a 700 sq ft apartment for so long.  (I mean, it helps that they constantly leave the apartment for trips and excursions, but still….)  An extra 1000 sq ft will seem like an embarrassment of riches!

July 19, 2017
2:18 pm
CEO OF MY FAMILY
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 825
Snarking Since:
February 20, 2014

Grateful meowed

Maggers meowed

Papa Derp follows them around taking their pictures. This post really highlights it, usually it's a bit less creepy (thought Josh is creepy in general)

https://gomiblog.com/love-tazas-candid-family-moments-sure-are-candid

Here's this post for reference also.
Sorry, but I don't think I've ever gone down the slide with my kids like that. Ever. Along with most of the non-blogging world I am sure.

July 19, 2017
2:58 pm
Hotdog Hypocrite
Hamcat
Meows: 121
Snarking Since:
January 3, 2013

For those questioning the zestimate of their apartment know that this is based on internal Zillow algorithms (at least I think) and isn't that accurate – this also bounces around a lot depending on god knows what (I know this as I also live on the UWS and sometimes for kicks see what Zillow has my apt at and it is always a different valuation that bounces around like a ping pong).

The apt rents for around $6k which is pretty standard for a 2-3 bed on the UWS. The $9k apt is much nicer (much nicer kitchen etc) which is what is garnering the premium. The new apt is in a great school zone which is probably part of the appeal if they are going to go the public school route, and will save them a ton so it would be a wise move.

The only odd bit about the new apt to me is that another real estate site says this was rented back in April – seems odd to me to rent an apt and not move in for months…unless the apt is being renovated by the owner, the market here moves super fast and you cant really apply to apt unless you are ready to move within the month.

I too cannot understand how they continued to live in that tiny apt with all those kids. I would go crazy.

July 19, 2017
3:06 pm
poop goals
Feles Imperatrix
Meows: 16154
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

This apartment is a big upgrade for them, and it looks nice, but I don't love the wood.  Is it oak?  It looks dated to me.  So do the kitchen floors.  

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.