:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Love Taza | lovetaza.com
October 3, 2017
4:27 pm
stacy gordon
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 220
Snarking Since:
October 5, 2015

That "sweater" she is wearing is $398.00. others-221

It reminds me of those microfiber mop slippers.

idontknow

October 3, 2017
5:48 pm
ginsling
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 333
Snarking Since:
April 3, 2017

Yeah whatever Naomi. She loves to write this sort of post every few months and never changes. Stay tuned for the next five million playground, pizza, twirling and manufactured outings to sell stuff. If she had to really put that phone down she would be as twitchy as an ice addict.

October 3, 2017
7:44 pm
ICANTDEAL
Kitten
Meows: 3
Snarking Since:
October 3, 2017

(long time reader, first comment) Today's post was just too much. I mean, Naomi finds her calm the day after the deadliest mass shooting in America's history, and brags about unfollowing people?? Don't worry, I un-followed you on Instagram a while ago, the self absorption is just TOO MUCH. Gosh how I wish she would lose half her followers after this ūüôĀ

October 3, 2017
9:20 pm
justcurious711
Hamcat
Meows: 116
Snarking Since:
October 7, 2013

You know what is included in SLOWING DOWN and simplifying life? Stepping way from obsessing over materialist things! I mean who the hell wears a $400 jacket while talking about slowing down? She is obsessed with materialism! 

October 3, 2017
10:54 pm
Whatever Whatever
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 797
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2015

That was the most hysterical post she's ever written. It was like a satire piece that The Onion would write as a fame hungry Insta Loser Mom who runs around the globe making fake content to make their lives interesting to sell people cheap fake French soap from Target and credit cards to buy $400 sweaters from Anthro that will be out of style in a week. Keep it real Taza. I think there's been articles about the fake lives of IG fame wh**es and their numbers are down. So this is their attempt to keep the sinking ship afloat.

October 3, 2017
11:20 pm
Derp on a Pony
Hamcat
Meows: 115
Snarking Since:
October 4, 2016

Imagine what her mother in law thinks, when Naomi says they are going to go watch the sunset, hen drags out her huge suitcase with ridiculous clothes, spends hours doing her hair and make up and then leaves the house to take faux modeling shots. Wow, that Naomi sure knows how to live in the moment. She can't stop thinking about that sunset, but I don't see any evidence that she ever looked at it with her own eyes and not through a lens.

October 4, 2017
7:26 pm
Sending love and good humps youre way
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 893
Snarking Since:
August 7, 2012

i’ve always felt i’ve had a good grasp on living life to live it, not for the instagram or the blog or the internet in general. 

really? do you feel that?

October 4, 2017
8:42 pm
Black Tie Qualifications
Hamcat
Meows: 98
Snarking Since:
August 22, 2017

"i've always felt i‚Äôve had a good grasp on living life to live it, not for the instagram or the blog" …

Naomi writes this to describe an experience (watching the sunset) that she features on her instagram and on her blog.

October 4, 2017
11:20 pm
#TeamClegg
Hamcat
Meows: 150
Snarking Since:
January 30, 2014

Sending love and good humps youre way meowed
i’ve always felt i’ve had a good grasp on living life to live it, not for the instagram or the blog or the internet in general. 

really? do you feel that?

All feelings are valid, Good Humps! Don't be a hater. If she says it is so then who are we to question her wonderful, authentic life?

October 5, 2017
9:18 am
Whatever Whatever
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 797
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2015

What a difference a day makes!  

"i love the stupid internet but i also love keeping it at a distance." October 3rd 

"Last week, Forbes named Love Taza as one of the top 10 influencers (online) in the parenting space!" October 4th

Congrats Taza for keeping the internet at a distance and not living for instagram or the blog or the internet.  How does one get on the Forbes top 10 Internet Influencers if you're not living for the gram?

I’ve always felt i’ve had a good grasp on living life to live it, not for the instagram or the blog or the internet in general.

October 5, 2017
10:12 am
snarkapuss
Hamcat
Meows: 94
Snarking Since:
July 11, 2014

I hate hate hate that people are influenced by her

October 5, 2017
10:25 am
Trixie
Hamcat
Meows: 152
Snarking Since:
January 17, 2012

It's comforting to me that I don't know any of the "influencers" Forbes calls out in the Parenting space outside of Taza.  Because knowing of her is plenty for me, thanks.

October 5, 2017
11:01 am
Decorate – Gitmo Style
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 477
Snarking Since:
January 7, 2015

Dang, Forbes has her listed next to Amber Fillerup. Sharing space with her must grind Naome's gears. Interesting how most people on the list have successful spin-off products like books or list huge sponsor fees. Can't decide if Taza looks lame or just super coy about the thousands of dollars she makes per sponsored post. 

https://www.forbes.com/top-influencers/parenting/#73c5738a5bb8 

She and Amber don't deserve to be in the same room with Bunmi Laditan of Honest Toddler, though. She's genuinely creative, smart, and vulnerable where it counts. Her success is based on her writing, not model shoots with the kids. It's pretty telling that the women of color on the Forbes list are working hard producing meaningful, socially aware content, while the white Mormon chicks just stand around looking cute in c/o clothes. 

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.