:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Love Taza | lovetaza.com
October 31, 2017
2:53 pm
Whatever Whatever
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 826
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2015

I completely empathize with the poor souls who are their downstairs neighbors. Loud concerts of kids banging instruments, jumping off furniture and using their apartment like a jungle gym. It would be a living hell for anyone living beneath the Taza Family Shitshow. Do they ever think of anyone beyond themselves? EVER? I best they’re like this every f**king day. The most obnoxious family in the Upper West Side.

October 31, 2017
3:15 pm
Mario Kart Activities
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 701
Snarking Since:
November 27, 2014

Naomi's latest donut post photos make it look like she's about to f*** the donut instead of eat it. Jesus. Also, her app recommendation pisses me off. If you're too lazy to read the book, the app sounds like what I used to do with Cliffnotes in high school. Okay, carry on snarkers!

October 31, 2017
3:50 pm
stacy gordon
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 235
Snarking Since:
October 5, 2015

drool

October 31, 2017
4:02 pm
#TeamClegg
Hamcat
Meows: 165
Snarking Since:
January 30, 2014

Looks like she is cuddling a dripping turd. All I can see is her hair going into the icing.

October 31, 2017
5:08 pm
ICANTDEAL
Cat
Meows: 13
Snarking Since:
October 3, 2017

Looks Like Naomi and Amber + David (Barefoot Blonde) have the same dentidt / love for Veneers?? Potentially fake hair too…?

October 31, 2017
5:12 pm
alice
Meows: 12467
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

ICANTDEAL meowed
Looks Like Naomi and Amber + David (Barefoot Blonde) have the same dentidt / love for Veneers?? Potentially fake hair too…?

Yeah her new horse teeth are even worse than her actual teeth. 

October 31, 2017
6:10 pm
Sloppy Braids
Hamcat
Meows: 55
Snarking Since:
May 16, 2016

Given that Naomi's favorite bagels are Einstein, I expected her favorite donuts to be Dunkin'!

October 31, 2017
9:55 pm
Seriously13
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 379
Snarking Since:
August 16, 2015

Noooo, don’t plug the Donut Pub! That place is my absolute favorite and it’s just a couple blocks from my apartment. Can’t she stay uptown?

November 1, 2017
6:25 am
poop goals
Feles Imperatrix
Meows: 16138
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Maybe I just don't get it, but this seems like a terrible idea:

"also. a side note, but i’ve been meaning to share this new app with you guys that josh discovered a few months ago, but it’s completely changed my relationship with books. has anyone else tried blinkist? it’s an app that basically condenses books into 15 minute reads, pulling the key parts, or the meat of the book into a summary, so you’re still able to get a good amount out of it. i’ve been using it to wrap up all the parenting books i’ve started over the years but never successfully completed and it’s been a game changer. i’m not sure it’d work as well with novels (or at least i haven’t used it this way), but with business or parenting or other sorts of books, it’s awesome.  i don’t know anyone at blinkist and wasn’t asked to put a plug in or anything like that (i hope you guys know by now that if any of my content is at all sponsored, i always completely and fully disclose that to you because that’s important to me and my relationship with you and it’s important that we’re always transparent with any sponsored content. also it goes without saying that i only talk about things that we use and really like anyway), but i just wanted to share because we’ve loved using it during this chapter of life when reading several books a week is just not so practical, and for now, it’s a great help."

So… don't read several books a week, most people don't (unless they have a long commute), but don't kid yourself that you're getting a good amount out of any kind of book with a 15 minute summary.  This is an insult to books and authors.  Recommended by Josh's mom (from comments).

And her assurances about disclosing sponsorships droolwhatever, Naome.  I believe that "Jacket Weather" post she did the other day was strictly to get her family a new set of high-end winter/ski jackets for this year.  Marmot sponsored that.  They liked Marmot the moment Marmot sponsored a post for them.  I've never seen them wear this brand before, it's almost always been Patagonia, who is a direct competitor of Marmot.  She is so full of shit.  I wonder people are complaining to her about the non-stop ads.

November 1, 2017
11:01 am
justcurious711
Hamcat
Meows: 126
Snarking Since:
October 7, 2013

Waiting on her post about the terrorist attack in NY….the city she loves 'oh so much.'

November 1, 2017
11:44 am
Stalker in a Bow Tie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4824
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2011

Aside from the fact that that app sounds pretty dumb (and there's no way they've EVER read "several books a week"; that is not due to "this chapter of life" rolleyes), why does Naomi have to give so much credit to Derp for everything? Josh discovered this, Josh chose that, Josh arranged this, Josh made that. It makes him (both of them, really) sound so insecure. What's wrong with saying "we" have been using this app, or "I've been loving this app"? If she did this every now and then I doubt I'd even notice, and I understand giving credit where it's due – but it happens so frequently that I can't help but notice. I feel like this either stemmed from her Mormon husband worship mentality, and/or Derp whining about how she needs to tell readers that she only knows about something because of him. drool Josh's cookie recipe, Josh picked out the chairs, Josh told me about this… Why does this man need constant public adoration and headpats? It's embarrassing. I guess this is what happens when someone with an inflated sense of importance doesn't have a real job and relies on social media attention for validation.

November 1, 2017
12:03 pm
alice
Meows: 12467
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

Stalker in a Bow Tie meowed
I feel like this either stemmed from her Mormon husband worship mentality, and/or Derp whining about how she needs to tell readers that she only knows about something because of him. Josh's cookie recipe, Josh picked out the chairs, Josh told me about this… Why does this man need constant public adoration and headpats? It's embarrassing. I guess this is what happens when someone with an inflated sense of importance doesn't have a real job and relies on social media attention for validation.

He probably has a case of Richard Burton Syndrome – he wants her to make sure her fans know he's more than just "Mr. Taylor".

November 1, 2017
12:08 pm
Stalker in a Bow Tie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4824
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2011

alice meowed

Stalker in a Bow Tie meowed
I feel like this either stemmed from her Mormon husband worship mentality, and/or Derp whining about how she needs to tell readers that she only knows about something because of him. Josh's cookie recipe, Josh picked out the chairs, Josh told me about this… Why does this man need constant public adoration and headpats? It's embarrassing. I guess this is what happens when someone with an inflated sense of importance doesn't have a real job and relies on social media attention for validation.

He probably has a case of Richard Burton Syndrome – he wants her to make sure her fans know he's more than just "Mr. Taylor".

Totally! Except he was known as more than Mr. Taza before he quit his job to sell his family life online. puke Now he's just an aimless derp with too much time on his hands.

P.S. If these people don't have time to read books in their entirety, who does?! Even Presidents make time to read (well, not Trump, but everyone before him). smiley-laughing004

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.