:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Love Taza | lovetaza.com
November 24, 2017
12:07 am
Drai
Hamcat
Meows: 82
Snarking Since:
September 14, 2012

As a fellow mom of twins + an older child, I wish her the best because it's usually not an easy pregnancy, especially as you get further along. I know her sisters are twins, so hopefully her mom is able to give her a lot of advice (and come out to help). I suspect these two will be in for a BIG shock once they realize how much their lives are going to change even before the babies are born. 

November 24, 2017
12:18 am
derpsicle
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1025
Snarking Since:
March 20, 2012

You know these two assholes saw dollar signs within seconds of the twins info. Right? I want to think they maybe had normal reaction but their livelihood lives on the back of their children so twins is OMG pinch me.

f**king losers.

November 24, 2017
2:10 am
ginsling
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 417
Snarking Since:
April 3, 2017

Wow! Congratulations to them! But….. I have no other words. Life in NYC with five kids under what , 8? Just….. wow.

November 24, 2017
4:37 am
Nicky192
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1201
Snarking Since:
December 28, 2012

Drai meowed

As a fellow mom of twins + an older child, I wish her the best because it's usually not an easy pregnancy, especially as you get further along. I know her sisters are twins, so hopefully her mom is able to give her a lot of advice (and come out to help). I suspect these two will be in for a BIG shock once they realize how much their lives are going to change even before the babies are born. 

I agree only as an observer from my two besties that had twins as a second and third kids and it was very touch and go pregnancy and life changing much more than singletons.
I also don't get the fascination with twins for Instagram. Sure they can be cute as baby and toddlers but it's also their fourth and fifth kid. I honestly don't know how much longer they can ride this out. Blogging is dying as an income and people are getting sick of the Insta BS especially other moms.

November 24, 2017
5:49 am
bitter frozen lasagna
Feles Imperatrix
Meows: 16246
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

RESPECT the Stay at Home Purse Mom meowed
How are they going to find strollers to hold them all?

How is Josh going to carry all five of them at once?  Remember when that was his trick, carrying all three at once?

Geez twins, this might be enough for me to stop reading her.  She looks so smug and insufferable in those instagram photos. 

November 24, 2017
6:44 am
Shinjukugirl
Cat
Meows: 43
Snarking Since:
June 17, 2014

I am curious if they get identical twins. I bet, when both look the same, she will dress them in the same clothes, because ist "so cute". drool

I dont know why, but I am absolutely not happy for her and the rest of the family. Their new apartment will be crowded as hell, when 7 people live there.

Also Eleanor is in School, Samson will be in school next year and they have 3 babys/toddlers at home. Some of them sharing the same room.

But five children means, that Derp will always stay a SAHD. rolleyes

November 24, 2017
6:52 am
Not Another White Wall
Cat
Meows: 27
Snarking Since:
March 2, 2016

They are so disrespectful to their neighbours. Their kids are always jumping and stomping and shouting. And now there's going to be 2 more? They are the worst.

November 24, 2017
7:04 am
Ham Dawber
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 481
Snarking Since:
July 18, 2012

The whole of New York City is weeping at this news. Their neighbors all deserve sympathy cards.

November 24, 2017
8:02 am
hitanerve
Hamcat
Meows: 91
Snarking Since:
November 14, 2016

Honestly kids jumping and running in apartments is not really a big deal. City living comes with noise you learn to block out. First time I lived in a place without someone living above me, it took about a week to learn to fall asleep without the upstairs noise. I was 26.  Six years later we moved to a single family home (first time for me) and it took another week to get used to the silence. 

Kids in metropolitan areas running in apartments = not a big deal.

November 24, 2017
8:11 am
bitter frozen lasagna
Feles Imperatrix
Meows: 16246
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

hitanerve meowed
Honestly kids jumping and running in apartments is not really a big deal. City living comes with noise you learn to block out. First time I lived in a place without someone living above me, it took about a week to learn to fall asleep without the upstairs noise. I was 26.  Six years later we moved to a single family home (first time for me) and it took another week to get used to the silence. 

Kids in metropolitan areas running in apartments = not a big deal.

I could see that being the case for sure.  But I still hope that the Davis family has a family living above them that is even louder than their own.  They deserve some karma coming back at them for all the ways they inconvenience other people with their giant strollers in small spaces, photo shoots on crowded sidewalks, children sprawled out on the floors in busy stores, scootering into people on sidewalks, etc.  They treat the world as their personal playground with no regard for other people.  

November 24, 2017
8:12 am
NancyRayGun
Hamcat
Meows: 138
Snarking Since:
July 2, 2014

They won't be identical -  they're clomid or IVF babies, no question at all.  

My initial thought is, they won't make it a year in that apartment. Back to Utah, bye! On the other hand, she has a ton of sponsorships, maybe a bigger apartment will be possible. (Why does anyone sponsor her? Do people really care about a nutcase in stupid pigtails wearing clashing clothes jumping like an insane person all through New York?)

I find her too tedious to follow closely – did they buy the apartment or are they just renting, I don't remember?

November 24, 2017
8:13 am
magicalmagic
Hamcat
Meows: 125
Snarking Since:
March 3, 2013

So is this why their office remodel was so bad? I suspect they knew they'd soon have to remodel this space again to make it a nursery anyway… 

November 24, 2017
8:34 am
Shinjukugirl
Cat
Meows: 43
Snarking Since:
June 17, 2014

@NancyRayGun:

They are renting the apartment.

Okay, I googled clomid (I am american/english, so I havent heard before of it). Is it really necessary? I mean, she is 30/31 (?) and she already has 3 children.

If they don't save money for later and their blog goes down I really wonder how they can afford 5 children.

She has never worked in her life and Derp hasn't worked for years. It will be so difficult for him to restart working or to get a job. Also when People/companies notice that he stayed at home for some many years because of this stupid blog and his stupid wife who can't handle this shit alone.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.