:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Love Taza | Rockstar Diaries
December 18, 2014
8:51 am
I LOVE YOU DENNIS WEAVER!
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 8983
Snarking Since:
November 13, 2013

Conrad Rex makes me think of a dinosaur from Minnesota. 

December 18, 2014
8:56 am
Pad Thai
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 370
Snarking Since:
February 7, 2012

My husband and all his brothers have the same middle name….I think it's so dumb.

I can only think of Conrad Grayson too!

December 18, 2014
8:58 am

Conrad actually makes me think of Weeds. haha. 

December 18, 2014
8:58 am

Oh my god, I just noticed something: a few years ago (before I hated the Derp$), Naomi mentioned her and Josh picking out that lion hat before they were even married and talking about their future babies wearing it. I thought the story was kind of sweet, albeit super Mormon. And then in the birth announcement post, it said: " it’s been four years since i was given that hat by a girlfriend and i still can’t get enough of it.^^^"

I'm not sure who's stupider here – the assistant who didn't fact-check the ghost-written post, or them for approving it without proof-reading thoroughly.

UGH. hammer

December 18, 2014
9:02 am
Beer In My Weave
Hamcat
Meows: 137
Snarking Since:
February 2, 2012

I had my baby at that hospital eight months ago and I didn't get a cake..sure must be nice to be little miss taza! I jest the last thing I wanted was some f**king cake but seriously..what the hell is that? I hate to say this but Conrad reminds me of a Great Dane for some reason idontknow

December 18, 2014
9:08 am
klarapro
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 279
Snarking Since:
September 5, 2013

yeah, i also had the Conrad Grayson thought

December 18, 2014
9:09 am

Don't like the name at all. I agree it sounds like an old man or a rich villain.

Also don't get why both boys have the same middle name, it's not like they are going to give up the last name when they marry. If they wanted all to have something to relate too, why not give Eleanor also that middle name?(Eleanor Rex, well…maybe they did make that girl a favour)

I also dislike that they show that cake with the hospital name (makes me think of a sponsored birth and that would be crazy, right?)

Naomi looks really good.

Derp looks awful.

Kids look cute.

Hated the video.

And now, the weather. 

December 18, 2014
9:18 am

Samson doesn't even get his own middle name. Not sure which grates on my nerves more: Eleanor getting no middle name because marriage or poor middle child Samson having to share his.

#TEAMSAMSON

December 18, 2014
9:18 am

Hate, hate, hate the name. Definitely not what I would have guessed they'd choose. I also think there's somewhat of an ebb and flow with the other childrens' names and then there's "conrad rex". It's very one-of-these-things-is-not-like-the-others to me. I really cannot understand why both boys have the same middle name. Stupid.

December 18, 2014
9:21 am
bragghagg
Hamcat
Meows: 144
Snarking Since:
May 29, 2014

byebyeburlap said

But the boys having THE SAME MIDDLE NAME? That is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I also feel like there's some misogyny underlying the fact that their sons both have a middle name meaning "king" yet their daughter has no middle name, probably because they assume she'll get married and take Davis as her mn.finger

Grossness.

THIS EXACTLY.

All the boys are kings but the girl is invisible? Just waiting for a husband?

I think it is pretty clear that this family may be young but they are not at all modern (I guess I always knew this but now it's worse).

Ugh. I wish people like this would stop overproducing.

And on a side note, Eleanor and Conrad kind of make sense together but Samson now seems out of place.

December 18, 2014
9:23 am
meet cue
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 666
Snarking Since:
August 25, 2013

Another Sponsored Post said

Coming out of lurkdum to say, is it really so bad to be disappointed a little bit initially about the gender of your child? I'm not a parent so maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about, but I could definitely imagine being a little disappointed one way or the other. That doesn't mean I'd love the child any less, but I think hoping for/imagining a certain family dynamic would be very normal. plus, aren't you super hormonal during pregnancy. I'd probably cry over missing a green light.

I don't know, every time a parent says, "We just want a healthy baby" I can't help but think they're full of shit. But that's just me.

True. There is nothing wrong with simply hoping for one gender and being a little dissappointed initially. However, the blogger I was referencing wasn't just "bummed" she got a boy. She apparently started crying at the doctors office and had a fit, then sulked and ranted for days about how she wanted a girl and not a boy. Her husband got so pissed about how she was reacting that he refused to speak to her for days. That shit ain't normal.

December 18, 2014
9:26 am
digital ephemera
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 539
Snarking Since:
September 26, 2012

I know a family where all the kids have the same middle name, and it's their mother's last name. When I say ALL the children, i mean even the girl child, crazy uh? 

I hate the name Rex, it's just so…right wing, or something. 

I think Conrad is fine, fits ok with the other names. Plus there was another mommyblogger with a kid named Conrad, some religious stay at home mom I can't remember right now (had a baby girl named Elliotte, ew). idontknow

December 18, 2014
9:33 am
I LOVE YOU DENNIS WEAVER!
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 8983
Snarking Since:
November 13, 2013

futurecrazycatlady said
I know a family where all the kids have the same middle name, and it's their mother's last name. When I say ALL the children, i mean even the girl child, crazy uh? 

I hate the name Rex, it's just so…right wing, or something. 

I think Conrad is fine, fits ok with the other names. Plus there was another mommyblogger with a kid named Conrad, some religious stay at home mom I can't remember right now (had a baby girl named Elliotte, ew). idontknow

I know a woman who is the oldest of 10 kids and I think there is only one boy. ALL of the girls have the first name Mary. The woman I know, being the first born, goes by Mary whilst her sisters all go by their middle names. 

Mary said she got lucky because both her grandmother's names were Gertrude so if she hadn't been born first, she'd be going by Gertie. 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.