:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Mix and Match Mama/Shay Shull
November 12, 2017
9:33 am
i covet your comments
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 992
Snarking Since:
May 23, 2015

Shays Bolt-Ons meowed
Wait a sec.
That ever so clever gift set that SHE so came up with on her very own, is the stuff she's wearing in the photo!? Lol so I guess she will be taking it off to gift to someone?? Wow lucky recipient of THAT lame gift.
Or. It's just another lie.

she claims she is wearing an xsmall pj set, but the gift set she created (drool) is a small top in the photo. so i am thinking she bought herself a pj set as well as some to gift. 

November 12, 2017
11:58 am
BelowAverageHousewife
Cat
Meows: 26
Snarking Since:
January 30, 2017

She's just…she's just the worst. Continuously referring to her children as orphans boggles my mind; she is so insensitive and I just want her to get smacked in the face by her upside down white savior flag one of these days. Her old posts aren't any better; she was once writing about Michael Jackson and made some asshat comment about before he was "weird" or something (I don't remember what word she used, but she was implying some nasty opinions of him). 

For someone who claims to be a world traveler, she certainly hasn't immersed herself in cultures any different than her own (PF Changs I cannot with that). Her international trips are all the same; shop, walk, eat, shop, walk, eat. She has thrown in concentration camps and museums here and there, but nothing that challenges her current way of thinking and living. She is so surface level – even when she attempts to write a meaningful or emotional post it comes out stiff and awkward. 

If she is such a devout Christian, what in the world was that Workin' It post? She says it's truly about the meaning of Christmas and yet it's truly about the meaning of insane spending and planning. Good grief. If I ever find myself looking to Shady Shill for advice, please commit me. 

On that note, I'm done reading her blogs. I started reading a very long time ago and for some reason have gravitated back — mostly to gawk but it isn't good for my health! She is infuriatingly dumb.

angryangryangry

November 12, 2017
4:34 pm
me me me me
Hamcat
Meows: 106
Snarking Since:
May 16, 2016

I totally agree, I stopped being an everyday reader around the time she published her first "cookbook".  Nothing about her adds up anymore.  A foodie that never cooks, a world traveler that never experiences the country, a "busy working mom" that has time to binge watch Netflix, read "all the books" each month with her feet up by the pool.  Nothing is real with her anymore and hasn't been for some time.  Even her "love" for her new dog just seems fake and forced. 

November 12, 2017
6:56 pm
BoyMomAndGirlMom
Hamcat
Meows: 92
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2016

She posted that ashby had a tough recovery from her procedure. Iguess that’s why they seemingly weren’t actually at mandas race. Poor kid. I wonder if she’s if she wil say they didn’t go or just full steam ahead with her borrowed pics.

November 12, 2017
7:18 pm
tunawhiskers
Cat
Meows: 20
Snarking Since:
March 22, 2017

Spending her Sunday signing cookbooks in a Sam's Club. LOL FOREVER.

November 12, 2017
7:29 pm
snarkie
Cat
Meows: 49
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2014

tunawhiskers meowed

MY Sams no less! Please head back to McKinney and leave my Sams alone. I️ couldn’t even do my usual Sams shopping today knowing she was there!

November 12, 2017
7:33 pm
Jamming Cocoa Christmas down your throat
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 975
Snarking Since:
April 27, 2014

tunawhiskers meowed

And apparently they ran out of books so she left early. Over/under on the number of books actually for sale? I’ll go with 10.

November 12, 2017
8:11 pm
Shericka: Travel Agents with Less Disney Experience Than the Travelers
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 732
Snarking Since:
July 20, 2014

That IG story of her was hilarious. Why does she contort her face into these hideous faces? Yuck. And I call BS that people at Sams gave a flying fig about Shay Shull. Guarantee there was a sign that said sister of the OmG Bachelor, finger

November 12, 2017
8:16 pm
Kid-free Blocks of Time
Hamcat
Meows: 176
Snarking Since:
August 22, 2017

She has four kids. She might try saying, "I have one of my very favorite partners in crime  with me" instead of "I've got my very favorite partner in crime with me" when she's out with only one of them.

November 12, 2017
8:33 pm
satin's food
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 649
Snarking Since:
August 10, 2016

Shericka: Travel Agents with Less Disney Experience Than the Travelers meowed
That IG story of her was hilarious. Why does she contort her face into these hideous faces? …

Especially at the beginning of that story, when Shay wasn't sure if she was recording yet. There were some pretty awkward moments of her frozen, forced grimace.

Shades of Shay at Sams:

November 12, 2017
8:39 pm
mayor governor and queen
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 380
Snarking Since:
January 9, 2015

Kid-free Blocks of Time meowed

She has four kids. She might try saying, "I have one of my very favorite partners in crime  with me" instead of "I've got my very favorite partner in crime with me" when she's out with only one of them.

I think that's what she meant #minime

Those pictures lollollol

November 12, 2017
8:47 pm
She Reads
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 208
Snarking Since:
December 3, 2013

Jamming Cocoa Christmas down your throat meowed

tunawhiskers meowed

And apparently they ran out of books so she left early. Over/under on the number of books actually for sale? I’ll go with 10.

I bet the people who bought those books didn't even know who she was – they saw an opportunity to buy a cheap cookbook signed by the author.  Old ladies probably bought multiples to give to their daughters in law for the holidays.   

November 13, 2017
8:20 am
Shericka: Travel Agents with Less Disney Experience Than the Travelers
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 732
Snarking Since:
July 20, 2014

Those screen grabs are priceless.  They're also the face people make when they try Shay's food.sani_elephantdancesani_elephantdancesani_elephantdancesani_elephantdance

It's amazing how Mr. and Mrs. Silver Sponsor and OMG on the board of Manda's legacy charity can't mention in her OMG so important blog one thing about the 5K.  At least Andrea volunteered, etc.  Come on now.  Have we ever seen special snowflake Shay actually volunteer anywhere that involved real work?

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.