:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Mix and Match Mama/Shay Shull
November 13, 2017
1:46 pm
cattobekittenme
Hamcat
Meows: 92
Snarking Since:
June 21, 2014

I too, thought the KTS description and how it relates to Ashby was very well written. Def not Shay’s writing style.

A few things other thing in this post jumped out at me:

“When we first got Ashby…”. There’s many, many other word choices she could have used other than “got”. Why not say adopted or when Ashby or when Ashby first joined the family.

“ this is a marathon and not a race” Ummm, a marathon is a race. The correct saying is “this is a marathon not a sprint”. Had to laugh at that.

November 13, 2017
2:17 pm
Neutral Neurotic
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1429
Snarking Since:
December 27, 2014

That's what happens when you write blog posts at 4am. 

November 13, 2017
2:37 pm
It's All Gravy
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 769
Snarking Since:
April 25, 2015

This seems like it would be obvious common courtesy to most people: either post a picture of your beautiful friend and say something about keeping her legacy alive over the weekend, or post any one of the hundred selfies you have of yourself wearing J Crew to work in the link. Do not post a picture of your beautiful friend, omit the fundraiser for a charity in her name which is happening the next day, and use the picture of her to shill a scarf.

November 13, 2017
7:06 pm
Hear My Heart, Yall
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 528
Snarking Since:
January 2, 2017

Besides, it's "bears" repeating, not bear repeating.

November 14, 2017
7:56 am
Jamming Cocoa Christmas down your throat
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 973
Snarking Since:
April 27, 2014

That giveaway is such a farce. But we got this gem, “I’ve made me cups and cups of coffee.” English Shay, English.

November 14, 2017
8:03 am
bensimons-less in Paris
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 785
Snarking Since:
May 13, 2014

Yes, Shay, English :

"use my own money verses them sending me products"

Signed, a non-native English speaker

November 14, 2017
8:08 am
Worst screen name ever
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 427
Snarking Since:
August 19, 2013

Shady being shady about Saturday probably mean she is creating an extra super big special post just about the 5k. And has to post about it later than everyone else because she was so moved by the event.
THis is a lady who took an entire day out of her life, including blogging, to decorate her house.
And tells us so. But she couldn’t mention a 5k.
ANd What is this giveaway…is it really to win canned goods that have the shady seal of approval. Cool.

November 14, 2017
8:37 am
Slice of Costco Cheesecake
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 471
Snarking Since:
September 2, 2016

She gets tons and tons of emails EVERY SINGLE DAY from people asking her to shill their sh*t guys. She's so important. drool

November 14, 2017
9:02 am
Shays Bolt-Ons
Hamcat
Meows: 158
Snarking Since:
July 7, 2016

She could've put something on Instagram saying something along the lines of
"Ashby and I are home today while she rests and recovers from her surgery yesterday so I am not able to attend the 5k for my dear friend Manda, but I'd like to wish everyone participating my best, I'll be there next year for sure"

It would've taken 2 minutes.
It would've made her look like less of a heartless asshole.

I get staying home with Ashby. I do. And I don't knock that.
But acknowledge the event.

As for today's garbage, really?? Of all the products she gets bothered to shill all day everyday, she chose this???
I call bullshit. There must be some big incentive here to make it worth her while. I don't believe for one second that she's doing any of what she mentioned.sfun_blahblah

November 14, 2017
9:13 am
lowedown
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 306
Snarking Since:
April 29, 2014

Yeah we call her Shady Shull for a reason. She is either making a shit ton of money or maybe working these food products into her “recipes “ will somehow promote her as a “foodie/cookbook author”. Hate how she spent an entire paragraph trying to sell us on her decision to promote this bc she love love loved it so much and used $40 of her own money to buy some of the stuff. Don’t be fooled… EVERYTHING she does is planned and calculated.

November 14, 2017
9:31 am
some of you have asked
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1028
Snarking Since:
May 16, 2016

"because I want this to be a very organic and genuine space"

smiley-laughing004

I think Shady Shill is begging for a new name baby with that drivel.

November 14, 2017
9:38 am
BoyMomAndGirlMom
Hamcat
Meows: 91
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2016

Shays Bolt-Ons meowed
She could've put something on Instagram saying something along the lines of
"Ashby and I are home today while she rests and recovers from her surgery yesterday so I am not able to attend the 5k for my dear friend Manda, but I'd like to wish everyone participating my best, I'll be there next year for sure"

It would've taken 2 minutes.
It would've made her look like less of a heartless asshole.

I get staying home with Ashby. I do. And I don't knock that.
But acknowledge the event.

As for today's garbage, really?? Of all the products she gets bothered to shill all day everyday, she chose this???
I call bullshit. There must be some big incentive here to make it worth her while. I don't believe for one second that she's doing any of what she mentioned.sfun_blahblah

She's probably hoping for a partnership using their ingredients with her cookbook.  Only the finest ingredients can be used for cream of chicken and boxed cake mix recipes.

November 14, 2017
11:07 am
Shay Shull's Secret Nanny
Cat
Meows: 42
Snarking Since:
October 5, 2016

Were the enchiladas she posted today cooked? I know there was melted cheese on top, but it looks like she rolled up two tortillas with pulled pork and popped them in the microwave to melt the cheese. They aren't browned up, and I–though not a foodie–have never managed to get two enchiladas out of a casserole dish with clean edges. 

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.