:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Mix and Match Mama/Shay Shull
November 14, 2017
12:30 pm
Mid Level Luxury Life
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 557
Snarking Since:
November 5, 2014

I think you may be right. The edges of the tortillas should be browned, at least a little, if they were cooked in the oven. She probably did microwave it. uh

November 14, 2017
1:34 pm
Whiskers
Hamcat
Meows: 161
Snarking Since:
September 1, 2013

She's couldn't even make a cup of coffee? It would be different if she didn't talk about coffee all the time!!! But she just crammed the K-Cups into a mug and took a selfie????? Is she seriously trying to convince us that she tried it? Ummmmm….nope!

November 14, 2017
1:45 pm
raisesun
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 720
Snarking Since:
April 9, 2012

Yeah there’s NO way those enchiladas are cooked.

November 14, 2017
2:07 pm
some of you have asked
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1028
Snarking Since:
May 16, 2016

raisesun meowed

Where's the ham that took the name "notta enchilada" when we need her?!?

November 14, 2017
2:35 pm
NottaEnchilada
Cat
Meows: 19
Snarking Since:
August 15, 2014

Notta Enchilada to the rescue…………drink

November 14, 2017
2:37 pm
Rainy Day Closet
Cat
Meows: 45
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2017

raisesun meowed

I make an enchilada recipe like this where you dump a second can of enchilada sauce on top. In my 8x8 pan, they are covered in sauce. The tortillas on her plate (look under the cilantro!) have a uniform drizzle of sauce. She literally has nothing to do all day and she can't make a cup of coffee or bake the enchiladas? It's not even that she takes ALL the shortcuts, it's the fact that she thinks she is smarter than everyone by doing it. Just like the selfies that feature her crooked smile and cut off her kids. There is nothing genuine, authentic, or relatable about her, which is why it is so entertaining to watch her try so hard. She is a robot with no feelings and no brains.

November 14, 2017
2:39 pm
Not an Ad
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 420
Snarking Since:
September 1, 2016

Ya, that's what cheddar broccoli soup was missing…sausage. Such a foodie. 

yuck

puke

As for the Uniquely J post…uhhhhh…this sentence:

"Here it goes: I get emails EVERY SINGLE DAY about me sponsoring posts and products and because I want this to be a very organic and genuine space, I always decline (unless it’s for something I really have been using/love/is a part of my every day life), so when I got this email asking me to talk about the new Uniquely J products off of this website called Jet.com, I deleted it."  So you don't always decline, do you? 

And this sentence: 

"Okay, so this website has more than food…they have all natural cleaners, dye-free soaps, BPA-free sandwich bags and paper products, and so many other products/eatables all sustainably sourced at very low prices."  Huh??? 

And this sentence: 

"So far, we’ve eaten the salsa with chips, I’ve made me cups and cups of the coffee (they come in pods or you can buy it in bags) and I took the lid off of the spaghetti sauce to taste it, but I’m going to use it for a recipe later this week when I make my Mushroom Spaghetti Casserole."  WTF???!!! 

But my favorite: 

"It was super easy to use the barbecue sauce." Ha ha ha, it usually is!! Especially buying already made sauces…so dumb.

November 14, 2017
2:40 pm
NotBuyingIt
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
November 14, 2017

Had to finally create an account… maybe I missed her say it but am I alone in thinking she didn't just stay home from the Manda 5K event on Ashby's account? I noticed Erika commented on one of the pics that she wasn't there either… sadly, I'd sooner believe they did a fun family outing together than that Shay chose to stay home on Ashby's account.

November 14, 2017
2:47 pm
juniormint19
Hamcat
Meows: 166
Snarking Since:
February 27, 2017

Read more at: https://gomiblog.com/forums/mommy-bloggers/mix-and-match-mamashay-shull/page-1654

Her photos of her "recipes" always look slightly off to me, like some components are under-cooked, some are just cooked, some are overdone and dry as a bone in the same dish. Nothing ever looks like it truly cooks together, or simmers, if you will.  It's like she separately assembles some individual components and slaps them into a bowl as quickly as she can so she can be done with it.  And we won't even discuss the weird separation/break in her stroganoff gravy in this week's slow cooker stroganoff.  It looks like the crock pot wasn't hot enough to melt the cream cheese all the way or something. pukehttp://mixandmatchmama.com/2013/01/dinner-tonight-slow-cooker-stroganoff/

November 14, 2017
3:00 pm
#thathouse
Cat
Meows: 37
Snarking Since:
April 26, 2014

Oh lord -some of the comments. "Light in a dark world"? Nope. puke

November 14, 2017
3:30 pm
Especially for me now, yay!
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 661
Snarking Since:
March 30, 2015

NottaEnchilada meowed

Notta Enchilada to the rescue…………drink

Your username always makes me smile a lotta, @Notta!

November 14, 2017
4:03 pm
Kid-free Blocks of Time
Hamcat
Meows: 171
Snarking Since:
August 22, 2017

Whiskers meowed

She's couldn't even make a cup of coffee? It would be different if she didn't talk about coffee all the time!!! But she just crammed the K-Cups into a mug and took a selfie????? Is she seriously trying to convince us that she tried it? Ummmmm….nope!

The K-cups in a mug picture is peak ridiculous Shay.

November 14, 2017
5:45 pm
Circus of Stupidity
Hamcat
Meows: 188
Snarking Since:
February 2, 2012

Here is my conspiracy theory for why Shay did this sponsored post:

Shay is not very bright in most aspects, but is very shrewd when it comes to her blog image. She knows that if she does lots of sponsored posts, readers might figure out that her money comes from them, not from her 22 jobs. So why did she finally post with this company? AFFILIATE LINKS. Posting about allergen powder, tampon delivery, meal kits, etc. might get her some money up front but aren't super enduring. Not worth it. Posting about a company like Jet that is basically a mini Amazon? Perfect introduction to get double the amount of cookies on readers' computers right before the holidays. She spent a little of her own money to have her schtick that she's not into sponsorships and is just a sweet little mama blogger – an investment to introduce Jet. Now that she's introduced Jet, I bet she'll start linking to them just as much as Amazon. Cha-ching. 

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.