:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Mix and Match Mama/Shay Shull
November 14, 2017
2:47 pm
juniormint19
Hamcat
Meows: 194
Snarking Since:
February 27, 2017

Yeah there’s NO way those enchiladas are cooked.

Read more at: https://gomiblog.com/forums/mommy-bloggers/mix-and-match-mamashay-shull/page-1654

Her photos of her "recipes" always look slightly off to me, like some components are under-cooked, some are just cooked, some are overdone and dry as a bone in the same dish. Nothing ever looks like it truly cooks together, or simmers, if you will.  It's like she separately assembles some individual components and slaps them into a bowl as quickly as she can so she can be done with it.  And we won't even discuss the weird separation/break in her stroganoff gravy in this week's slow cooker stroganoff.  It looks like the crock pot wasn't hot enough to melt the cream cheese all the way or something. pukehttp://mixandmatchmama.com/2013/01/dinner-tonight-slow-cooker-stroganoff/

November 14, 2017
3:00 pm
#thathouse
Cat
Meows: 39
Snarking Since:
April 26, 2014

Oh lord -some of the comments. "Light in a dark world"? Nope. puke

November 14, 2017
3:30 pm
Especially for me now, yay!
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 664
Snarking Since:
March 30, 2015

NottaEnchilada meowed

Notta Enchilada to the rescue…………drink

Your username always makes me smile a lotta, @Notta!

November 14, 2017
4:03 pm
Kid-free Blocks of Time
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 225
Snarking Since:
August 22, 2017

Whiskers meowed

She's couldn't even make a cup of coffee? It would be different if she didn't talk about coffee all the time!!! But she just crammed the K-Cups into a mug and took a selfie????? Is she seriously trying to convince us that she tried it? Ummmmm….nope!

The K-cups in a mug picture is peak ridiculous Shay.

November 14, 2017
5:45 pm
Circus of Stupidity
Hamcat
Meows: 191
Snarking Since:
February 2, 2012

Here is my conspiracy theory for why Shay did this sponsored post:

Shay is not very bright in most aspects, but is very shrewd when it comes to her blog image. She knows that if she does lots of sponsored posts, readers might figure out that her money comes from them, not from her 22 jobs. So why did she finally post with this company? AFFILIATE LINKS. Posting about allergen powder, tampon delivery, meal kits, etc. might get her some money up front but aren't super enduring. Not worth it. Posting about a company like Jet that is basically a mini Amazon? Perfect introduction to get double the amount of cookies on readers' computers right before the holidays. She spent a little of her own money to have her schtick that she's not into sponsorships and is just a sweet little mama blogger – an investment to introduce Jet. Now that she's introduced Jet, I bet she'll start linking to them just as much as Amazon. Cha-ching. 

November 14, 2017
6:19 pm
swipe up to snark
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 777
Snarking Since:
April 27, 2015

Reading some of the the comments from her Jet post.eek  One negative comment and her fan girls have jumped to her defense. These women have definitely climbed way up Shay's ass and are not seeing the light of day. drool

November 14, 2017
6:32 pm
motherscookie
Cat
Meows: 11
Snarking Since:
August 28, 2017

I just can't with her recipe photos. The food does not appear fully cooked. I don't have time to do this, but someone should cook these meals as she posts them, and then post your pics here so we can compare. I'm sorry, there's no way I want to eat that dry looking enchilada. They are supposed to be saturated with sauce smh.eek

November 14, 2017
7:50 pm
Rainy Day Closet
Hamcat
Meows: 63
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2017

rstyled shit show meowed

Reading some of the the comments from her Jet post.eek  One negative comment and her fan girls have jumped to her defense. These women have definitely climbed way up Shay's ass and are not seeing the light of day. drool

I didn't know Walmart owned Jet. A book signing at Sam's on Sunday and I love love love Jet.com on Tuesday. Shady's trying hard. And those fan girls eat it up.

November 14, 2017
8:38 pm
Shays Bolt-Ons
Hamcat
Meows: 161
Snarking Since:
July 7, 2016

First, to the Ham who took the name Rainy Day Closet, bravo…
smiley-happy096
Now, does she really think writing sentences like
"we love us some ____"
or
"I got me a ____" or "I love me some_____"
actually sounds good?? I mean, come on. 2nd graders know better than that. And the fact that she puts writes like that at least 1-2 times a week is just pathetic.

The slow cooker stroganoff looks disgusting. Like, congealed or curdled or just something NOT appetizing at all.

So I will admit, way back when I first started reading her blog, I made *her* turkey chili with corn. Now. It was bland. Like gross/needed flavor. Thankfully I do consider myself a decent home cook so I was able to tweak the flavors and salvage the meal. It didn't take long to realize who she really is and what her angle is.
She doesn't cook these meals and she sure as hell doesn't eat them.
But we all already know that.
dancinglemon

November 14, 2017
8:40 pm
Shericka: Travel Agents with Less Disney Experience Than the Travelers
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 746
Snarking Since:
July 20, 2014

rstyled shit show meowed

Someone stupidly complimented her on her blog being organic. Ummmm there’s nothing natural or organic posting family pics with 20 rstyle links. These fan girls are morons.

November 14, 2017
11:06 pm
Amused and Amazed
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 688
Snarking Since:
September 16, 2014

Shady can smell $$$ from a mile away.

From the Jet.com site …

Get $10 in JetCash per referral to start*
Then get up to $15 per referral after that.

Good Friend
$10
6 referrals

Better Friend
$12
11+ referrals
Bestest Friend
$15

HOW IT WORKS
Invite your friends to Jet
Or family members. Or coworkers. Whoever.
They place an order
Your friends get $10 off their first order over $50.
You earn JetCash
Get $10 per referral to start off and up to $15 that.

So, if her blog minions click on over to Jet she makes money.

Shady Shill loves money.

Disclosure? What’s that? angry

November 14, 2017
11:50 pm
Meh AF
Hamcat
Meows: 53
Snarking Since:
June 26, 2017

A little fun fact for y'all: 83% of RewardStyle influencers make over $100k on affiliate commissions. Her money 100% comes from that. 

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/retail/2017/11/13/shoppers-move-mobile-one-dallas-startup-wants-help-make-finds-using-phones

November 15, 2017
7:11 am
Shericka: Travel Agents with Less Disney Experience Than the Travelers
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 746
Snarking Since:
July 20, 2014

Meh AF meowed

A little fun fact for y'all: 83% of RewardStyle influencers make over $100k on affiliate commissions. Her money 100% comes from that. 

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/retail/2017/11/13/shoppers-move-mobile-one-dallas-startup-wants-help-make-finds-using-phones

Remind me why I have a real job? Ugh. reaction

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.