:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Mix and Match Mama/Shay Shull
November 14, 2017
6:19 pm
swipe up to snark
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 726
Snarking Since:
April 27, 2015

Reading some of the the comments from her Jet post.eek  One negative comment and her fan girls have jumped to her defense. These women have definitely climbed way up Shay's ass and are not seeing the light of day. drool

November 14, 2017
6:32 pm
motherscookie
Kitten
Meows: 2
Snarking Since:
August 28, 2017

I just can't with her recipe photos. The food does not appear fully cooked. I don't have time to do this, but someone should cook these meals as she posts them, and then post your pics here so we can compare. I'm sorry, there's no way I want to eat that dry looking enchilada. They are supposed to be saturated with sauce smh.eek

November 14, 2017
7:50 pm
Rainy Day Closet
Cat
Meows: 45
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2017

rstyled shit show meowed

Reading some of the the comments from her Jet post.eek  One negative comment and her fan girls have jumped to her defense. These women have definitely climbed way up Shay's ass and are not seeing the light of day. drool

I didn't know Walmart owned Jet. A book signing at Sam's on Sunday and I love love love Jet.com on Tuesday. Shady's trying hard. And those fan girls eat it up.

November 14, 2017
8:38 pm
Shays Bolt-Ons
Hamcat
Meows: 158
Snarking Since:
July 7, 2016

First, to the Ham who took the name Rainy Day Closet, bravo…
smiley-happy096
Now, does she really think writing sentences like
"we love us some ____"
or
"I got me a ____" or "I love me some_____"
actually sounds good?? I mean, come on. 2nd graders know better than that. And the fact that she puts writes like that at least 1-2 times a week is just pathetic.

The slow cooker stroganoff looks disgusting. Like, congealed or curdled or just something NOT appetizing at all.

So I will admit, way back when I first started reading her blog, I made *her* turkey chili with corn. Now. It was bland. Like gross/needed flavor. Thankfully I do consider myself a decent home cook so I was able to tweak the flavors and salvage the meal. It didn't take long to realize who she really is and what her angle is.
She doesn't cook these meals and she sure as hell doesn't eat them.
But we all already know that.
dancinglemon

November 14, 2017
8:40 pm
Shericka: Travel Agents with Less Disney Experience Than the Travelers
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 732
Snarking Since:
July 20, 2014

rstyled shit show meowed

Someone stupidly complimented her on her blog being organic. Ummmm there’s nothing natural or organic posting family pics with 20 rstyle links. These fan girls are morons.

November 14, 2017
11:06 pm
Amused and Amazed
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 660
Snarking Since:
September 16, 2014

Shady can smell $$$ from a mile away.

From the Jet.com site …

Get $10 in JetCash per referral to start*
Then get up to $15 per referral after that.

Good Friend
$10
6 referrals

Better Friend
$12
11+ referrals
Bestest Friend
$15

HOW IT WORKS
Invite your friends to Jet
Or family members. Or coworkers. Whoever.
They place an order
Your friends get $10 off their first order over $50.
You earn JetCash
Get $10 per referral to start off and up to $15 that.

So, if her blog minions click on over to Jet she makes money.

Shady Shill loves money.

Disclosure? What’s that? angry

November 14, 2017
11:50 pm
Meh AF
Cat
Meows: 38
Snarking Since:
June 26, 2017

A little fun fact for y'all: 83% of RewardStyle influencers make over $100k on affiliate commissions. Her money 100% comes from that. 

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/retail/2017/11/13/shoppers-move-mobile-one-dallas-startup-wants-help-make-finds-using-phones

November 15, 2017
7:11 am
Shericka: Travel Agents with Less Disney Experience Than the Travelers
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 732
Snarking Since:
July 20, 2014

Meh AF meowed

A little fun fact for y'all: 83% of RewardStyle influencers make over $100k on affiliate commissions. Her money 100% comes from that. 

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/retail/2017/11/13/shoppers-move-mobile-one-dallas-startup-wants-help-make-finds-using-phones

Remind me why I have a real job? Ugh. reaction

November 15, 2017
7:54 am
murphy 66
Hamcat
Meows: 175
Snarking Since:
May 5, 2014

Meh AF meowed

They edited the article to clarify that it is an 83% increase in the number of people making over $100k on commissions.  That means if 5% make over that now, then 9% will next year. 

Still, Shady has to be making over $500k each year from rstyle.  And yet, still hustles to keep making money elsewhere.  At least there is no question that this woman thinks happiness comes from making money.

November 15, 2017
9:01 am
Neutral Neurotic
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1431
Snarking Since:
December 27, 2014

murphy 66 meowed

Meh AF meowed

They edited the article to clarify that it is an 83% increase in the number of people making over $100k on commissions.  That means if 5% make over that now, then 9% will next year. 

Still, Shady has to be making over $500k each year from rstyle.  And yet, still hustles to keep making money elsewhere.  At least there is no question that this woman thinks happiness comes from making money.

And she's not happy unless the money she is making is constantly increasing. Although to be honest, I have gotten a real dissatisfied vibe from her this year. It looks like she has taken the cookbook thing as far as it will go, and you can't get famous off operating a travel agency with a friend. She is probably still making an unGodly amount of money on her blog but like that article said, rStyle is moving away from blogs. Shay doesn't utilize Instagram like other bloggers. She seems to be treading water with no big projects ahead, which for most people would be fine but for Shay, must be infuriating.

November 15, 2017
10:10 am
Noon at Chick-Fil-A
Hamcat
Meows: 113
Snarking Since:
October 10, 2016

Her life lately posts irritate me. It’s either a close up shot of their nose hairs, blurry, or a far away shot where her subject is a tiny spot. She’s a shit photographer. And why constantly saying “I love this guy”, “I love this girl”, etc etc forever. drool She’s such a robot.

November 15, 2017
12:28 pm
Neutral Neurotic
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1431
Snarking Since:
December 27, 2014

The photo captions are the worst. I wish someone would tell her that she doesn't have to caption every single photo. We all know she loves her family, saying it over and over makes her look disingenuous. Of course if anyone does comment this, the fangirls would rip them to shreds. Let's face it, Shay is not going to learn, change or grow as long as she has commenting sycophants blowing smoke up her skirt every day. It's a wonder she isn't worse than she is. 

November 15, 2017
12:37 pm
raisesun
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 721
Snarking Since:
April 9, 2012

I’m confused about the Jet post. She said they are not sponsoring the post. So does that mean they aren’t paying her for the post, they are just eating the cost of the promo code when people use it? Is she purchasing the gift cards and giving them away? Or is Jet giving her the gift cards? She said “I’m going to giveaway 3 $50 gift cards” which sounds like she bought them.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.