:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

momastery / Glennon Doyle Melton
October 26, 2016
2:48 pm

Where is she talking about dating? She has a right to move on, but I gotta wonder who would want to, considering how she feels about sex. A new guy isn't going to magically solve her problems.

October 26, 2016
8:00 pm

She did a podcast recently in which she mentioned that both she and Craig were dating again. You could probably find it by googling. I'm totally blanking on who was interviewing her… Some guy I'd never heard of. It was a weird podcast and I couldn't finish listening to it.

October 26, 2016
8:59 pm

Was it the Jonathan Fields interview? The Good Life or something. He's another brutiful oversharer that I try to avoid.

October 26, 2016
10:42 pm

Yes! That's the guy. Never heard of him before. It was about an hour and I had it on in the background while I was working. When she mentioned she was dating, I just clicked the x and shut her down. She needs a lot of therapy, and to NOT be in a relationship for a long time.

October 28, 2016
2:01 pm

My guess is that she is dating a woman. (Not as slam, but her rather obvious disdain for anything or anyone masculine combined with her female-worship, I just can't see her connecting with a man.) In any event, she seems very unstable as of late, and I had to stop following her on any social media site, even hate-following.  The self-absorption along with the over-the-top political freak-outs just don't entertain me. 

October 28, 2016
2:56 pm

I don't think she's ever mentioned wanting to be with women, but it certainly fits the game of oneupmanship she's got going on with Liz Gilbert.

October 28, 2016
3:35 pm

NDrunnergirl meowed

My guess is that she is dating a woman. (Not as slam, but her rather obvious disdain for anything or anyone masculine combined with her female-worship, I just can't see her connecting with a man.) In any event, she seems very unstable as of late, and I had to stop following her on any social media site, even hate-following.  The self-absorption along with the over-the-top political freak-outs just don't entertain me. 

In other parts of the internet, the very strong rumor is she is dating the soccer player Abby Wambach.

October 28, 2016
4:30 pm

Right, I just wouldn't be surprised if she ends up with a woman or is with one currently. 

October 29, 2016
1:28 am
BuffySummers
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 206
Snarking Since:
January 14, 2013

douchecanoe meowed

NDrunnergirl meowed

In other parts of the internet, the very strong rumor is she is dating the soccer player Abby Wambach.

WHAT. Wow. Abby is also in the middle of a divorce, isn't she? This is the strangest internet rumor I've ever heard. Even weirder if it's true. popcorn

October 29, 2016
9:00 pm
lowedown
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 297
Snarking Since:
April 29, 2014

I would not be surprised AT ALL if she is with a woman. Her disgust with sex with Craig mixed with how she explained why she left him this time (something along the lines of herself changing and it having nothing to do with Craig or his cheating) , her constant mention of women, gay people, God being a woman, etc etc..even dressing her daughter very masculine looking with the tie and all that… All of it points to she's figured out that she might be gay. Its probably gonna all come out in her next book.

October 29, 2016
10:52 pm
photoshoplies
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 464
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2015

lowedown meowed: I would not be surprised AT ALL if she is with a woman. Her disgust with sex with Craig mixed with how she explained why she left him this time (something along the lines of herself changing and it having nothing to do with Craig or his cheating) , her constant mention of women, gay people, God being a woman, etc etc..even dressing her daughter very masculine looking with the tie and all that… All of it points to she's figured out that she might be gay. Its probably gonna all come out in her next book.

I suspect she is busy perfecting her "coming out post." It needs to go viral so she can increase her fan base and get herself another even more lucrative book deal. She could very well be gay or bisexual and a viral post could truly help others struggling. Heck at least it would be her own story rather than profiting from the demise of a marriage and sharing intimate details that could hurt her kids and their father. Of course I don't know how conservative Naples is and how it would affect her kids to once again make everything so public. Wonder if her Trump lovin' fan girls would dump her.

October 30, 2016
6:08 am
lowedown
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 297
Snarking Since:
April 29, 2014

And Glennon being gay would actually make a lot more sense after reading her book and hearing things she's said as of late. She's become such a huge cheerleader for gay people– mostly lesbians– too. And no offense to anyone reading, I have no problem with anyone being who they are.

October 30, 2016
8:00 am
Apeeling Attire
Hamcat
Meows: 91
Snarking Since:
April 6, 2015

So you know what's driving all the Abby + Glennon speculation? Their necklaces. Go thru Glennon's Insta, and she has this little silver necklace with an A  on it. Go thru Abby's, and she has the same necklace but with a G. 

I mean, it wouldn't stand up in court, but….

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.