:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

momastery / Glennon Doyle Melton
November 20, 2016
2:24 pm
Swipe Up
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1085
Snarking Since:
October 13, 2014

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMz5BpTBTJc/?taken-by=glennondoylemelton

I've never heard of a blogger with "mom" in the title who DIDN'T want to be known as a mommy blogger.  I love the shit she's getting in the comments.  Glennon is headed for a total meltdown, she doesn't even make sense anymore.  

November 20, 2016
2:50 pm
alice
Meows: 12384
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

starbucks in a target meowed

I've never heard of a blogger with "mom" in the title who DIDN'T want to be known as a mommy blogger.  I love the shit she's getting in the comments.  Glennon is headed for a total meltdown, she doesn't even make sense anymore.  

It really seems like she no longer wants to be the manager of her mommy community. It seems like she wants to be Glennon Doyle Melton famous person with famous friends and a famous significant other. She should honestly just rebrand as herself/warriorsomething already and sell the Momastery community to some media group, because it seems like she's just over it and wants to put her attention towards being a celebrity woo peddler instead of a parenting blogger.

November 21, 2016
1:06 pm
Apeeling Attire
Hamcat
Meows: 91
Snarking Since:
April 6, 2015

Alice meowed

starbucks in a target meowed

It really seems like she no longer wants to be the manager of her mommy community. It seems like she wants to be Glennon Doyle Melton famous person with famous friends and a famous significant other. She should honestly just rebrand as herself/warriorsomething already and sell the Momastery community to some media group, because it seems like she's just over it and wants to put her attention towards being a celebrity woo peddler instead of a parenting blogger.

This. She is going the route that I've seen other popular mommy bloggers go….they develop this huge following, they become Internet-Famous and wealthy, and then all of a sudden it's off to greener pastures being a spiritual guru or a motivational speaker or something. It's pathetic, fame-whoring behavior: "You want me to be a relatable mommy? Will that win me your clicks? Then lemme tell you this funny potty-training story that'll humiliate my son when he's a teen" and then later "You want me to spout motivational aphorisms and throw some Jesus in every once in awhile? Watch me Instaquote, baby!"

I think all these women ultimately want to be Oprah. 

November 21, 2016
3:34 pm
alice
Meows: 12384
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

Apeeling Attire meowed 
This. She is going the route that I've seen other popular mommy bloggers go….they develop this huge following, they become Internet-Famous and wealthy, and then all of a sudden it's off to greener pastures being a spiritual guru or a motivational speaker or something.

I mean, I'm all for diversification and branching out so you don't become obsolete and taking advantage of opportunities. But like…just SAY that. Just say you've evolved and will be passing (insert blog or community or whatever here) on to someone who will take it to the next level while you continue to pursue new passions. Telling them they no longer matter to you while you parade your famous new girlfriend and celebrity pals around your social media isn't a good way to keep your monkeys on your side.

I think all these women ultimately want to be Oprah. 

Or Rachel Ray. Or Emily Henderson. Or Lauren Conrad. I would add Dooce but nobody even remembers her anymore much less wants to be her.

November 23, 2016
11:29 am

photoshoplies meowed 

…. She'll date a younger man, maybe even a gay man, another famous lesbian and a perhaps Kelle Hampton or something.

Coming out of lurkdom to say:  THIS!  

I find it interesting that they are both mommy bloggers who live in the same town, and actually hung out together at one point, yet Glennon has reached the heights of popularity Kelle can only dream of.

The first thing I thought when I saw that Glennon was dating a woman was "hmm I wonder whats going through Kelle's mind right now"  maybe she's getting some ideas. She always seemed a little masculine to me.  maybe this will make realize her "true self" has been hiding all these years. 

November 23, 2016
1:30 pm
Slabs of Boring Text
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 733
Snarking Since:
April 29, 2013

Dong Chips meowed

photoshoplies meowed 

…. She'll date a younger man, maybe even a gay man, another famous lesbian and a perhaps Kelle Hampton or something.

Coming out of lurkdom to say:  THIS!  

I find it interesting that they are both mommy bloggers who live in the same town, and actually hung out together at one point, yet Glennon has reached the heights of popularity Kelle can only dream of.

The first thing I thought when I saw that Glennon was dating a woman was "hmm I wonder whats going through Kelle's mind right now"  maybe she's getting some ideas. She always seemed a little masculine to me.  maybe this will make realize her "true self" has been hiding all these years. 

I could see that.  Kelle already spends more time on vacation with Heidi than with Brett…  

November 28, 2016
12:03 pm
epic thigh gap
Hamcat
Meows: 133
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2015

Has this already been brought up- Abby Wambach- Glennon's girlfriend- filed for divorce September 28th and it was granted October 3rd…. that seems really fast- even without kids involved 

anyway catmilk1

November 30, 2016
9:36 am
SouthFloridaaa
Kitten
Meows: 3
Snarking Since:
November 30, 2016

You Guys!!! uggggg I can't take her anymore. I really use to like her blog and Instagram. Then she changed into this Love and Light and you guys and G and cheated on wife and now lesbian but the kids are loved and great and Craig is her bff and wow…. I am exhausted from my I own run on long sentence !! I don't know why more people are not talking about her??? has she brainwashed all the monkeys?? her latest Instagram picture of a rainbow and what she is saying about God being a SHE, etc.. I just don't even have words!! I think she is deleting any negative comments because I have noticed every single comment lately is all positive and happy and I love you G. She has gone mad. really. she needs intervention! reaction

November 30, 2016
2:20 pm
Apeeling Attire
Hamcat
Meows: 91
Snarking Since:
April 6, 2015

Holiday gift guide is up:

http://momastery.com/blog/2016/11/27/low-stress-high-meaning/

Note that in every category except the book category, the products featured are almost 100% related to her book/her blog/her family. Even the category where she spotlights "compassionate" products, she ends with a plea for donations to Together Rising. 

Because what everyone secretly wants for Chritmas is endless Glennon-inspired paraphernalia. 

The only way this gift guide could possibly be more self-promoting is if she dispensed with the book sections entirely. Which is what I expected is coming next year or the year after…just straight G-branded everything. 

November 30, 2016
3:14 pm
SouthFloridaaa
Kitten
Meows: 3
Snarking Since:
November 30, 2016

Oh yea I forgot about the gift guide post!!! trainwreck

December 1, 2016
12:32 am
Minimalisttakeover
Hamcat
Meows: 122
Snarking Since:
July 21, 2016

Hey everyone God talked to her on the beach and read what "she" told her…it's absolutely terrifying how much her followers worship her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNbzkivBlz9/

December 1, 2016
12:44 am
Especially For Me Now, Yay!
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 656
Snarking Since:
March 30, 2015

Wow. Must be nice, to have a direct line like that.

December 1, 2016
11:07 am
Snarking for Dummies
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 780
Snarking Since:
November 26, 2013

I wonder where she is, because that's not Naples!

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.