:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Momfessionals
February 20, 2017
2:46 pm
SnarKitty
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 895
Snarking Since:
April 28, 2014

I just caught up on Andreas posts. The we kept it low key Valentine's by giving a snowflake child a f**kING costume! What is not low key. Low key is a card and a little treat, Andrea. You're such a consumerist. What are you trying to compensate for? 

The bubbles at the store were a definite eye roll, too. She's so self-centered she fails to see how things can affect or bother others. Not everyone thinks your kids and the things they do are cute. 

February 20, 2017
3:34 pm
suuuper cute
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 223
Snarking Since:
December 22, 2016

You're right on both points SnarKitty. Being misleading and not considering others-two things Andrea has a lot of practice doing.

February 21, 2017
8:10 am
Worst screen name ever
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 453
Snarking Since:
August 19, 2013

Ree is yet to stir me wrong and this was no exception.

It's steer, no? 

Only [minor] prop I can give A is, for the MMM who isn't the cookbook diva, she posts way more step-by-step blogs on cooking.  Not just an extreme closeup of mush and a scatter-brained recipe. 

February 21, 2017
8:39 am
bradleyblogg
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 225
Snarking Since:
September 10, 2015

Worst screen name ever meowed

It's steer, no? 

Only [minor] prop I can give A is, for the MMM who isn't the cookbook diva, she posts way more step-by-step blogs on cooking.  Not just an extreme closeup of mush and a scatter-brained recipe. 

I agree – I actually think her recipes look great, some are a little unhealthy but whatever they're a young family. I tried her summer couscous salad and it was delicious!

February 21, 2017
8:49 am
Garvins Sequin Dress
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 478
Snarking Since:
April 2, 2014

SnarKitty meowed
I just caught up on Andreas posts. The we kept it low key Valentine's by giving a snowflake child a f**kING costume! What is not low key. Low key is a card and a little treat, Andrea. You're such a consumerist. What are you trying to compensate for? 

The bubbles at the store were a definite eye roll, too. She's so self-centered she fails to see how things can affect or bother others. Not everyone thinks your kids and the things they do are cute. 

The costume from the Disney store for Valentine's Day was a just a tad over the top.

Also, do any of these women actually cook anything from their ring leader Shay's cookbooks or blog? I'm sure that really pisses her off.

February 21, 2017
8:59 am
Worst screen name ever
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
August 19, 2013

Does Shady cook anything from her own cookbook? emberkomodogad5bq4

February 21, 2017
11:50 am
TTS XXS FFS
Cat
Meows: 47
Snarking Since:
October 5, 2016

It's steer, no? 

Although I kinda loved the typo, yes it is "steer" and she's already fixed it. Hi Andrea! hi-103

February 21, 2017
12:13 pm
Worst screen name ever
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
August 19, 2013

omg so #blessed I can help a teacher with her writing. 

February 21, 2017
1:39 pm
over
Cat
Meows: 49
Snarking Since:
June 5, 2016

This whole section….does she even read what she writes? We get it-the meatballs were cooking.

At any given time we had meatballs cooking, meatballs waiting to be cooked, meatballs cooking and meatballs waiting to go into the sauce 🙂

And why does that need a smiley face?

And the plural of thermos is "thermoses", not thremoses.

And if I read that one more thing is an "absolute blast", I'm going to scream. Can we develop our vocabulary to a more mature level? angry

February 21, 2017
2:24 pm
Passive Aggressionals
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 326
Snarking Since:
May 6, 2016

It's steer, no? 

It's almost as if she's mimicking something she heard someone else say in an attempt to sound smart, and then failing.

February 21, 2017
3:29 pm
It's All Gravy
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 777
Snarking Since:
April 25, 2015

SnapChat ShitShow meowed

This whole section….does she even read what she writes? We get it-the meatballs were cooking.

At any given time we had meatballs cooking, meatballs waiting to be cooked, meatballs cooking and meatballs waiting to go into the sauce 🙂

And why does that need a smiley face?

And the plural of thermos is "thermoses", not thremoses.

And if I read that one more thing is an "absolute blast", I'm going to scream. Can we develop our vocabulary to a more mature level? angry

Given the frequency with which things like "thremoses" appear on her blog, I would not be surprised to learn that Andrea does not read over her writing.

February 21, 2017
4:13 pm
Worst screen name ever
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
August 19, 2013

I spend a large portion of my day having to review and revise other people's crap writing. I shouldn't do it for free for A.  She can pay me in meatballs and Matilda Jane. 

February 21, 2017
4:23 pm
Bear With Me
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 568
Snarking Since:
May 18, 2015

Andrea is clearly far too busy staging photos of torn basil leaves arranged tweely on cake stands to concern herself with spelling.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.