:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Momfessionals
December 6, 2017
8:20 am
free from french fries
Kitten
Meows: 8
Snarking Since:
November 15, 2017

Oh my gosh – the numbers of pic urges in today 's post! She is unreal! mixed-smiley-030sangry

December 6, 2017
8:27 am
free from french fries
Kitten
Snarking Since:
November 15, 2017

free from french fries meowed

Oh my gosh – the numbers of pic urges in today 's post! She is unreal! mixed-smiley-030sangry

Sorry – should be pictures* chair

December 6, 2017
9:08 am
The BEST
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1472
Snarking Since:
December 27, 2014

It is weird how she will rush to change something mentioned here yet ignores the consistent comments that the woman puts way too many pictures in her posts I rarely finish them because I honestly don't care to see 10 pictures of her kids sitting at at table coloring. I truly don't.

December 6, 2017
1:18 pm
free from french fries
Kitten
Snarking Since:
November 15, 2017

Exactly! Why won't she take GOMI's advice re the overkill with the pictures when she changes everything else that gets criticized? Baffling! hi-103

December 7, 2017
5:32 pm
Babyimsorrynotsorry
Kitten
Meows: 3
Snarking Since:
November 28, 2017

Am I the only one watching her Instastories??? I'm speechless. I've never seen someone so into herself talking. And her own fingers. It is fascinating to me.

December 9, 2017
4:10 am
Amused and Amazed
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 672
Snarking Since:
September 16, 2014

Babyimsorrynotsorry meowed

Am I the only one watching her Instastories??? I'm speechless. I've never seen someone so into herself talking. And her own fingers. It is fascinating to me.

I agree it is a fascinating thing to see her going on and on. I can only guess that she is very lonely.

confused

December 9, 2017
7:05 am
Frenchie Macaroon
Kitten
Meows: 2
Snarking Since:
November 22, 2017

Did anyone else feel for Dave in yesterday’s #sponsored “Comfy” post. He looked so uncomfortable. Her shilling knows no bounds.newhere

December 9, 2017
12:21 pm
You've Gotta Be McKinney Me
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 589
Snarking Since:
June 15, 2016

Frenchie Macaroon meowed

Did anyone else feel for Dave in yesterday’s #sponsored “Comfy” post. He looked so uncomfortable. Her shilling knows no bounds.newhere

I did, too. Andrea’s mentioned many times that he doesn’t like being photographed.

December 9, 2017
1:03 pm
Passive Aggressionals
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 324
Snarking Since:
May 6, 2016

Oh, great. Now on top of end of semester grading, a month full of heavy holiday shilling, and her annual post a few days before December 25 in which she reminds everyone that the holiday isn’t about all of the material things she’s been shilling, poor Andrea has to write something about how Dave has come to love being in front of the camera and how much he enjoyed having to model, in order to answer these comments! Luckily service is his love language, so maybe that will be her angle.

December 9, 2017
1:43 pm
The BEST
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1472
Snarking Since:
December 27, 2014

Doesn't she realize that Dave's uncomfortableness in front of a camera makes him more likable? Does she really want him to be like Andrew Shull, taking selfies of his giant head at every opportunity?

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.