:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

The Young Mummy
November 14, 2017
10:22 pm
christ_on_a_bike
Cat
Meows: 36
Snarking Since:
June 9, 2017

black coffee meowed

Unrelated but I miss Steiner/Celestial and her incisive commentary. Where have you gone? Come back soon so we can go for a parmy at Porpoise Spit.

Yeah I miss her too. She & a couple of others threw their toys out of the cot a couple months back over Scummy commentary that wasn’t new or particularly offensive. I thought it was strange – quite a dramatic overreaction for someone who was normally cool as a cucumber & funny as f**k.

C’mon Steiner, rejoin the fold! Your wit is missed.

November 14, 2017
11:24 pm
spermbrows
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 437
Snarking Since:
May 17, 2017

christ_on_a_bike meowed

black coffee meowed

Unrelated but I miss Steiner/Celestial and her incisive commentary. Where have you gone? Come back soon so we can go for a parmy at Porpoise Spit.

Yeah I miss her too. She & a couple of others threw their toys out of the cot a couple months back over Scummy commentary that wasn’t new or particularly offensive. I thought it was strange – quite a dramatic overreaction for someone who was normally cool as a cucumber & funny as f**k.

C’mon Steiner, rejoin the fold! Your wit is missed.

I said the same thing just the other day on Rainbird's thread. 

Come back Celestial Vagina. I miss your commentary. cry

November 15, 2017
1:35 am
PingPongCachia
Hamcat
Meows: 138
Snarking Since:
June 30, 2017

Yes miss the wit and commentary from them

November 15, 2017
5:59 am
Sophie Cachia's Fringe
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 240
Snarking Since:
March 18, 2017

Funny how Sophie suddenly supports gay people but had no problem calling people faggots and gay as insults and used those words on her Instagram more than once back in the day

November 15, 2017
6:57 am
thatteacherlife
Kitten
Meows: 8
Snarking Since:
November 9, 2017

Ugh it's not letting me quote.

"Funny how Sophie suddenly supports gay people but had no problem calling people faggots and gay as insults and used those words on her Instagram more than once back in the day"

LIKE ACTUALLY?!?!?! How long ago was this?

November 15, 2017
7:06 am
EyeoftheTiger
Hamcat
Meows: 128
Snarking Since:
June 13, 2017

thatteacherlife meowed

"Funny how Sophie suddenly supports gay people but had no problem calling people faggots and gay as insults and used those words on her Instagram more than once back in the day"

Around the time she was telling people to "Go f*ck yourself" -  "Eat a d*ck" -"You need a good root" on her Insta eek

Times have certainly changed in YM land.

November 15, 2017
7:24 am
Sophie Cachia's Fringe
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 240
Snarking Since:
March 18, 2017

EyeoftheTiger meowed

thatteacherlife meowed

Around the time she was telling people to "Go f*ck yourself" -  "Eat a d*ck" -"You need a good root" on her Insta eek

Times have certainly changed in YM land.

Yep, actually! Plus, open racism and fat shaming but to name a few more.

I think the main thing ya'll need to remember about Sophie (ok maybe not my fellow Gomi's, but lurkers and whatnot) is that she might be changing what she puts out on social media lately, but she's still the same nasty b**** she's always been, that will NEVER change. Ever sani_elephantdance

November 15, 2017
5:25 pm
spermbrows
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
May 17, 2017

My quote button isn't working either.  

"I think the main thing ya'll need to remember about Sophie (ok maybe not my fellow Gomi's, but lurkers and whatnot) is that she might be changing what she puts out on social media lately, but she's still the same nasty b**** she's always been, that will NEVER change. Ever."

This is SO TRUE. I want to tie in some hilarious remark about Sophie's love of leopard print and leopards not changing their spots but it's too early and I'm too tired.

November 15, 2017
5:49 pm
PingPongCachia
Hamcat
Meows: 138
Snarking Since:
June 30, 2017

I preferred her when she called people all those dreadful names. At least it was the true her #beYou

November 15, 2017
7:08 pm
Fake As
Hamcat
Meows: 188
Snarking Since:
June 11, 2017

Haha I miss the "Go f*ck yourself", "Go eat a d*ck", and "You need a good root" days as well. smiley-laughing004smiley-laughing004smiley-laughing004

That's the REAL Bert – the one we know and love lol    #beYou rolleyes

Of course she's jumped on the gay bandwagon – desperately trying to stay relevant and have people tell her what a wonderful human being she is.  Why else??

catfight

November 15, 2017
8:06 pm
West is best
Kitten
Meows: 8
Snarking Since:
September 14, 2017

Oh look, she's trying to find some #collab #sponnotspon help with Ron drool

Because she's found so many but doesn't know what's good! yadayada Spell it out SC – you want a freebie. I hope at least you're asking for a professional to walk and play with your dog and give it the love and attention it deserves. others-221

November 16, 2017
4:29 am
The mentally deranged
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 205
Snarking Since:
August 21, 2017

What’a ya know.. another night out on the tiles.

November 16, 2017
4:55 am
spermbrows
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
May 17, 2017

This is her reply to someone offering to put her in touch with a dog sitter. The sitter stressed she would want payment not a shout out or collab. 

" Of course I would pay. How silly! Please send me more details X"

So perfectly polite and mild mannered. * sigh* I miss the old Soph who would have torn this woman a new one for insinuating she is looking for a freebie. 

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.