:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

The Young Mummy
December 5, 2017
9:00 pm
Inventor of Leopard
Hamcat
Meows: 152
Snarking Since:
August 21, 2017

I know Scummy only dresses her kids in freebies (minus the heinous Boca Raton number) but my GOD poor Florence and the hideous clothes she has to wear!

Target, Kmart, Big W, Best and Less etc. all have far nicer clothes than the crap she puts her in!

Her family’s sole income relies on people warming to her overexposed children and yet she dresses them in absolute rubbish! They do not look cute at all in those clothes.

But maybe I’m setting my expectations too high, I should just be happy that they are in clean clothes and that they have been changed (and bathed) in the last 3 days.

Another post with no comments. You really are such a coward Scumbag. Face the truth. You bully people your whole life and yet when people actually stand up to you, you don’t like it.

And the caption about Florence staying up to watch the kardashians, the sad part is that it is actually true. Poor little thing wouldn’t have been put to bed until she passed out on the couch or in someone’s arms because they were too busy watching TV. You lazy slob.

Give her some routine and proper nap times in the day so that she can be awake and happy for a few hours for a santa photo. At her age she should be more than capable of doing that.

December 5, 2017
9:18 pm
Sophie Cachia's Glasses
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 256
Snarking Since:
March 18, 2017

God she looks f**king ridiculous with those glasses on. The funniest thing is she thinks she looks hot shit. Sophie you look like you’re about to weld something

December 5, 2017
9:31 pm
BoganBonanza
Cat
Meows: 11
Snarking Since:
September 26, 2017

Inventor of Leopard meowed

I know Scummy only dresses her kids in freebies (minus the heinous Boca Raton number) but my GOD poor Florence and the hideous clothes she has to wear!

Target, Kmart, Big W, Best and Less etc. all have far nicer clothes than the crap she puts her in!

Her family’s sole income relies on people warming to her overexposed children and yet she dresses them in absolute rubbish! They do not look cute at all in those clothes.

But maybe I’m setting my expectations too high, I should just be happy that they are in clean clothes and that they have been changed (and bathed) in the last 3 days.

Another post with no comments. You really are such a coward Scumbag. Face the truth. You bully people your whole life and yet when people actually stand up to you, you don’t like it.

And the caption about Florence staying up to watch the kardashians, the sad part is that it is actually true. Poor little thing wouldn’t have been put to bed until she passed out on the couch or in someone’s arms because they were too busy watching TV. You lazy slob.

Give her some routine and proper nap times in the day so that she can be awake and happy for a few hours for a santa photo. At her age she should be more than capable of doing that.

She has terrrrrible taste in girl/baby clothing!! I love dressing my kids up and I get that’s not everyone’s “thing”, waste of money, grow quickly blah blah yadayada but it doesn’t have to even be expensive stuff! Like you said, best n less have gorgeous things and you can get adorable things from the same Chinese places she gets her crapchia clothing for $10 and under. That hideous camilla baby moo moo was worth about 10-15 actually cute outfits.
I’m sure she gets sent some cute stuff but her taste is just appalling so I put it down to that.

December 5, 2017
9:39 pm
The mentally deranged
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 279
Snarking Since:
August 21, 2017

So Scummy claims that her family have evolvedsmiley-happy096 but she forgot she had a baby this year? Yes scummy we already figured that one out.

She's so arrogant, by turning off her comments she will be loosing so much engagement with her bogan fan girls, who froth from the mouth when commenting on her posts. People will loose interest prettt quickly because they liked watching her be feral and her family of ferals.
I also agree GOMI is her first stop when she rises at 10am on a daily basis.

December 5, 2017
10:14 pm
spermbrows
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 499
Snarking Since:
May 17, 2017

I don't think she cares about engagement with her fans. She is arrogant enough to assume they will still froth after everything she touches because in her head she is a MEGA star.

I can't find the comment (so paraphrasing) but one of her fans had a whinge about turning the comments off and how it implies Scummy doesn't care about them and how she still expects them to buy her "designs" and products she is shilling but without interacting with them anymore. I am baffled that the fans thought she actually gave one shit about them in the first place. Who are these people that think because they follow a "celebrity" on IG that they care what they think or feel? Soph has never made any claims to care about anyone but herself – so why are they shocked? 

Also, I f**king LOVE those welding goggles she wears. They're absolutely ridiculous but Soph wears them to give the impression she is a smort bizness lady. Too funny…

smiley-laughing004

December 5, 2017
11:22 pm
Trout Pout
Kitten
Meows: 6
Snarking Since:
September 27, 2017

HAHAHA OMFG as if she has 'evolved' and learnt to take a step back and put her phone down! It is all on the back of the advice she no doubt received after the sh*tshow that was the Wattle Health (and Business Chicks) debacle. She would have been told that it was all about to crumble if she didnt clean up her act. And she's been desperately trying to do it ever since with clean(er) kids, clean(er) house, clean(er) pics and vids of herself and constant references to her bizness and workouts ad nauseam puke

Her popularity is on borrowed time and she knows it, she would be quaking in her (gifted) boots.

Girlfriend also needs to calm down on the lip fillers, she looks freaking ridiculous. 

December 5, 2017
11:26 pm
HereForTheFreebies
Cat
Meows: 14
Snarking Since:
October 31, 2017

Sophies' Alpha-H skincare post and instastories really pissed me off, I absolutely love that brand, and to see her get those products for free and get paid to make the posts make me sick. I'm a broke as f** mid-20's uni student, and I save my arse off to be able to afford those products, they aren't the cheapest, and to see her use so much of it and essentially waste it is disgusting. 

She never acts grateful for the opportunities she's given, or the free stuff she gets, at least other mummy bloggers say thanks every now and then when they receive products. I would kill for someone to pay my phone or electricity bill for a month! And to know that she gets probably $1000's worth of products for free, really makes my blood boil. 

Edit: and yep I see the irony in my username 

December 5, 2017
11:53 pm
spermbrows
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 499
Snarking Since:
May 17, 2017

Yo Freebies, I agree it's really hard to see terrible people get things for free. I find it unfair too but you know what, you should feel smug as f**k that you EARN everything you get. Good on you! You no doubt work hard for things, unlike Scummy.

You know what else, you will finish your degree (unlike Scummy) and get a good job and make a difference in the world (unlike Scummy). 

Onwards and upwards! high-five

From a stranger on the web. 

December 6, 2017
12:11 am
PingPongCachia
Hamcat
Meows: 179
Snarking Since:
June 30, 2017

So over people banging on about putting their phones down and being in the moment. Be present.

What? You needed some self help guru or boring cliché before you used common sense? Oh she's such a twat.

December 6, 2017
12:20 am
CYDT
Kitten
Meows: 2
Snarking Since:
August 21, 2017

Didn't she deny having a sponsorship deal with AlphaH awhile back?

It's such a quality skincare brand, I'm surprised that they would partner with someone who isn't in the beauty niche or has expertise in that area (even in her post she just defers questions to the brand). Her copywriting abilities are exceptionally poor and she has no knowledge on the product; she doesn't even talk about any of the active ingredients and what they do or what type of person who would benefit from this product. The only value I can see is her audience just buy what she spruiks BUT her demographic probably don't have disposable income for AlphaH's price point. It's not exactly Priceline prices.

Now that she has turned the comments off she can't give any brands engagement stats other than likes. The Instagram feed algorithm also works on engagement, I'd say with the comments off her visibility on the app will be reduced. 

At least now she isn't hiding her paid posts. I do suspect she is buying likes on each post though. Her engagement rate is on the high side for someone with her number of followers. 

The average Joe or Jane are becoming more educated on social media influencers and native advertising. People are going to become more discerning about who they follow when they realise everyone is selling them something, buying followers and likes. Trust is going to become a very important commodity. 
December 6, 2017
1:24 am
Fake As
Hamcat
Meows: 199
Snarking Since:
June 11, 2017

spermbrows meowed
Yo Freebies, I agree it's really hard to see terrible people get things for free. I find it unfair too but you know what, you should feel smug as f**k that you EARN everything you get. Good on you! You no doubt work hard for things, unlike Scummy.

You know what else, you will finish your degree (unlike Scummy) and get a good job and make a difference in the world (unlike Scummy). 

Onwards and upwards! high-five

From a stranger on the web. 

HEAR HEAR – well said Spermy !!   No one would want to grow up to be like Scummy.  You already sound like you're a high achiever Freebies (unlike Scummy) – so keep up the good work.

PS – I absolutely LOVED the classy exchange on the F45 insta page.   What a delightful lot they are.

puke

December 6, 2017
1:56 am
Inventor of Leopard
Hamcat
Meows: 152
Snarking Since:
August 21, 2017

CYDT meowed

Didn't she deny having a sponsorship deal with AlphaH awhile back?

It's such a quality skincare brand, I'm surprised that they would partner with someone who isn't in the beauty niche or has expertise in that area (even in her post she just defers questions to the brand). Her copywriting abilities are exceptionally poor and she has no knowledge on the product; she doesn't even talk about any of the active ingredients and what they do or what type of person who would benefit from this product. The only value I can see is her audience just buy what she spruiks BUT her demographic probably don't have disposable income for AlphaH's price point. It's not exactly Priceline prices.

Now that she has turned the comments off she can't give any brands engagement stats other than likes. The Instagram feed algorithm also works on engagement, I'd say with the comments off her visibility on the app will be reduced. 

At least now she isn't hiding her paid posts. I do suspect she is buying likes on each post though. Her engagement rate is on the high side for someone with her number of followers. 

The average Joe or Jane are becoming more educated on social media influencers and native advertising. People are going to become more discerning about who they follow when they realise everyone is selling them something, buying followers and likes. Trust is going to become a very important commodity. 

Well said. I really hope we are witnessing the start of Scummys decline. Her bandaid approach to everything is going to bite her in the ass. Alpha H clearly haven’t done their research, like many other brands. Unfortunately some brands just look at the followers and likes and don’t research any further.

December 6, 2017
2:18 am
Sophie Cachia's Glasses
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 256
Snarking Since:
March 18, 2017

Her skincare ad (the photo) only has 1500 likes after 5 hours. Lol I have 2% of Scummy’s following and I get more likes on my post. If that doesn’t show how irrelevant she is and how out of touch she is with her demographic I don’t know what does clap

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.