:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

The Young Mummy
December 6, 2017
2:35 am
Inventor of Leopard
Hamcat
Meows: 152
Snarking Since:
August 21, 2017

It’s really a terrible choice for a sponsored post – Apha H have not done any research at all. Scummy doesn’t even know what the word routine is, let alone have a skincare routine. She sleeps in her crusty makeup each night and has been known to leave the house and film videos the next day in yesterday’s makeup. Her answer to premature aging and artificial lines is to just inject her face some more. She smothers her skin in cheap DB Cosmetics crap and horrible cheap tan. I doubt she would take the time to cleanse and exfoliate her skin, keep hydrated etc. Instead she uses her bandaid approach that she uses with everything else in her life.

And most importantly, her followers aren’t the target market for Alpha H. I hope that discount code is a unique code so that they can monitor how many sales she brought through.

December 6, 2017
2:37 am
HereForTheFreebies
Cat
Meows: 14
Snarking Since:
October 31, 2017

Thank you Sperm Brows and Fake As, oregonian_winesmiley it's a warm feeling to get some ups from strangers on the internet. Nothing beats the feeling of receiving something you have truly worked your arse off for, a feeling Sophie wouldn't know. 

I have just had a quick browse on the Cachia instagram, does anyone else find the "x"'s and black heart emojis on every response extremely tacky? Also maybe i'm a bit too formal, but I also find calling strangers "babe" and "lovely" a bit inappropriate. It all just screams bogan, but I guess that is their target market after all. 

December 6, 2017
2:54 am
UVA Fembot
Cat
Meows: 18
Snarking Since:
November 29, 2017

I use one on Alpha H’s moisturisers. They’re USD$52 plus USD$10 shipping so definitely not her demographic!

Did she really say she woke up and because she exfoliated the night before, she doesn’t need to cleanse? Is she daft? She just slaps more moisturiser on plus Makeup. YUCK!!!!! We all know she doesn’t have clean sheets either…

She has made a BIG mistake turning comments off. Her audience LIVE for commenting. Even when they get nothing back. Just shows how arrogant she is.

PS ya brows are shite sani_elephantdance

December 6, 2017
3:07 am
The mentally deranged
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 279
Snarking Since:
August 21, 2017

Looks like she's paid old mate injectables by Lauren a ripe old visit. Meat lips are in full swing.

December 6, 2017
3:10 am
KaftanSmaftan
Kitten
Meows: 4
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2017

“I’ve evolved” … boring yep into a welder. She can’t seriously look at herself in the mirror and think that those glasses look good?! I’m so confused. Surely someone close to her has mentioned how ridiculous they look. They remind me of the 3D glasses you get at a cinema. The comments turned off and the “evolution”/ presenting her family in a different way are DEFINITELY not her doing. Someone behind the scenes has reigned her in and at risk of losing her free shit she’s listened. Does she honestly think as her children get older that this Cachia crap can support the family? It might work now but a few years later once the kids are in school this will dry up so fast it will make her oversized glasses fall off.

December 6, 2017
3:17 am
Photoshopping_pizza_cat
Hamcat
Meows: 75
Snarking Since:
December 23, 2016

She turns comments off to avoid people calling out her obvious (and terrible) facetune.
AlphaH shouldn't be using people who have faces full of botox and filler to advertise their products. It's misleading.

Sophie not washing your face when you get up in the morning? Vom. Did you also not shower? puke

December 6, 2017
4:39 am
Trout Pout
Kitten
Meows: 6
Snarking Since:
September 27, 2017

KaftanSmaftan meowed
The comments turned off and the “evolution”/ presenting her family in a different way are DEFINITELY not her doing. Someone behind the scenes has reigned her in and at risk of losing her free shit she’s listened. Does she honestly think as her children get older that this Cachia crap can support the family? It might work now but a few years later once the kids are in school this will dry up so fast it will make her oversized glasses fall off.

Exactly what I was saying a few posts back! Her stepping back is not her doing, it is all been done by someone behind the scenes who has one iota of knowledge of how this stuff works. 

As for when the kids start school……oh to be fly on the wall when her "always polite" son starts Prep. That poor kid is going to go around body slamming people, calling them d*ckheads, slapping them in the face and wondering why they are not laughing at him and cheering. idontknow

December 6, 2017
4:45 am
Trout Pout
Kitten
Meows: 6
Snarking Since:
September 27, 2017

Trout Pout meowed

KaftanSmaftan meowed
The comments turned off and the “evolution”/ presenting her family in a different way are DEFINITELY not her doing. Someone behind the scenes has reigned her in and at risk of losing her free shit she’s listened. Does she honestly think as her children get older that this Cachia crap can support the family? It might work now but a few years later once the kids are in school this will dry up so fast it will make her oversized glasses fall off.

Exactly what I was saying a few posts back! Her stepping back is not her doing, it is all been done by someone behind the scenes who has one iota of knowledge of how this stuff works. 

As for when the kids start school……oh to be fly on the wall when her "always polite" son starts Prep. That poor kid is going to go around body slamming people, calling them d*ckheads, slapping them in the face and wondering why they are not laughing at him and cheering. idontknow

Sorry ^ didn't quote correctly #noob

December 6, 2017
5:13 am
dmp
Hamcat
Meows: 111
Snarking Since:
June 4, 2014

Man, her advice is terrible. You need SPF after using Glycolic Acid, not just slapping on some moisturiser after cleaning your face the night before angry

December 6, 2017
5:26 am
BoganBonanza
Cat
Meows: 11
Snarking Since:
September 26, 2017

Am I imagining things or is she trying to get a free Xmas photo done? Or Xmas photo shoot?? Those lovely “elves” at the Santa photos have the patience of saints and let you take like 10 photos and pick the best one, im sure Flo didn’t have her eyes closed in every single one, is she so lazy that she said yep that’ll do. Not lazy enough to do it again for FREE though

December 6, 2017
6:22 am
Trolls just wanna be me
Cat
Meows: 13
Snarking Since:
September 14, 2016

I hope she starts allowing comments on her posts again soon. I miss the entertainment of reading her fangurls comments.

December 6, 2017
6:55 am
EyeoftheTiger
Hamcat
Meows: 137
Snarking Since:
June 13, 2017

BoganBonanza meowed

Am I imagining things or is she trying to get a free Xmas photo done? Or Xmas photo shoot?? Those lovely “elves” at the Santa photos have the patience of saints and let you take like 10 photos and pick the best one, im sure Flo didn’t have her eyes closed in every single one, is she so lazy that she said yep that’ll do. Not lazy enough to do it again for FREE though

I think the baby was asleep during the "shoot". snore

December 6, 2017
7:17 am
Inventor of Leopard
Hamcat
Meows: 152
Snarking Since:
August 21, 2017

EyeoftheTiger meowed

BoganBonanza meowed

I think the baby was asleep during the "shoot". snore

Yes the baby was asleep in the line while waiting for santa, because they are that bloody lazy they can’t give her sleep times at home. It’s not hard. Sophie: because I know you read here, I’ll give you an example. My 11 month old wakes at 6:30am, I still manage to go out to a Cafe for a morning coffee, give him a nap AT HOME in his cot from 9-10:30am, then out again for activities/playgroup/errands, manage to have lunch with friends etc and then home to give him a nap from 1:30/2-4pm. It’s not that bloody hard and not an inconvenience. Surely you could have picked a time to get a santa photo when she was awake? At her age she shouldn’t be so tired (your fault Sophie) that she just passes out while being carried around.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.