:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Hungry Runner Girl
January 27, 2017
3:51 pm
ground turkey wedding cake
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 460
Snarking Since:
April 26, 2015

dietcokeismyreligion meowed

tube sock tittie$ meowed

clre wears her pain like stilettos meowed
She only went for a semester. 

sooo, she was in Hawaii for…what, minimum 14 weeks? And never made it to a beach? Yet claims to looove them?

I'm so confused. I picture her just sitting in a gym for all of her free time. God, that's depressing.

She never said she didn't go to the beach while in School. SHE said she hadn't gone to that particular beach. Big difference

I thought I read in a post a ways back that she said she never made it to "the beaches." I guess I misread.

January 27, 2017
3:58 pm
ground turkey wedding cake
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 460
Snarking Since:
April 26, 2015

tube sock tittie$ meowed

dietcokeismyreligion meowed

tube sock tittie$ meowed

clre wears her pain like stilettos meowed
She only went for a semester. 

sooo, she was in Hawaii for…what, minimum 14 weeks? And never made it to a beach? Yet claims to looove them?

I'm so confused. I picture her just sitting in a gym for all of her free time. God, that's depressing.

She never said she didn't go to the beach while in School. SHE said she hadn't gone to that particular beach. Big difference

I thought I read in a post a ways back that she said she never made it to "the beaches." I guess I misread.

She said: "We were taken to Lanikai Beach and oh my goodness, it was stunning there.  When I went to school in Hawaii, I was about 45 minutes away and never made it out to these beaches."

I read that as she hadn't been to Hawaiian beaches. I can see how it could also mean those specific beaches.

January 27, 2017
4:46 pm
Glutes shut down
Hamcat
Meows: 160
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2014

Who cares???????
WHO f**king cares which beach she went to 15 years ago? OMG she's boring but come ON

January 27, 2017
5:50 pm
Eating Shrimp from 2013 and Still Standing
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7367
Snarking Since:
September 23, 2011

droolHRG is full on mommy blogger with a dash of disordered overexercising.  Time to move to the Mommy Blogger section and die a slow death just like Daily Garnish did.  

January 28, 2017
6:12 am
Buttercups Baby
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 248
Snarking Since:
April 12, 2016

oatmealh8r meowed

From her post yesterday:

I would say their ratio of best friend to worst enemy is about 4:1 right now which is an improvement… they are just like normal siblings.

Wait, I thought Janae had been going on about how Knox and Brooke got along just great since the minute they met and were BFFFFFFFFFF twinsies. I'm just shocked to hear the blending didn't go 100% perfectly 

She mentioned a little while ago that they are BFFs when they are reunited after spending time with their other parents. Then after a day they fight for a day or two. Then they reach some kind of friendly status. That makes sense to me. But I agree that for the most part Janae makes out like they adore each other all the time

January 30, 2017
9:09 am
Gas Station Froyo Doesnt Photograph Itself
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 720
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2013

Wow.  She just got a new mattress when she and Andrew started dating, and now she's getting another one!  Maybe it's just the fact that I got a horrible night's sleep on my four-year-old cheap mattress, but this seems ridiculous.  Why would sleep number even give her a new mattress if she got one from some other company less than a year ago?

January 30, 2017
11:15 am
lurkingfordays
Kitten
Meows: -1
Snarking Since:
May 9, 2012

I'm still shocked and probably jealous that she gets all these sponsors. I'd love a freaking sleep number bed lol. 

January 30, 2017
11:31 am
snart
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 314
Snarking Since:
October 30, 2015

lurkingfordays meowed

I'm still shocked and probably jealous that she gets all these sponsors. I'd love a freaking sleep number bed lol. 

I really can't get over the wasteful consumerism HRG (and many other bloggers) is guilty of. I know that she makes her living by shilling all of this shit, and she isn't paying for it, it's really terrible.

Mattresses are meant to last many, many years. So are treadmills. And jackets and running clothes. This girl easily owns 10+ pairs of running shoes. NO ONE needs that many pairs of running shoes. And don't get me started on the links to all of her current clothing favourites she posts. WHERE is she wearing so many outfits? angry

January 30, 2017
11:39 am
Irene
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1260
Snarking Since:
September 24, 2011

Gas Station Froyo Doesnt Photograph Itself meowed
Wow.  She just got a new mattress when she and Andrew started dating, and now she's getting another one!  Maybe it's just the fact that I got a horrible night's sleep on my four-year-old cheap mattress, but this seems ridiculous.  Why would sleep number even give her a new mattress if she got one from some other company less than a year ago?

I never understand how bloggers think it's okay to shill for competing products. Her Leesa mattress was the best thing ever! now it's hurting andrew's back so badly he has to sleep on the floor and they need a sleep number.

This just further proves that blogger reviews are biased. I guess Janae thinks her readers are too dumb to remember.

January 30, 2017
2:09 pm
lurkingfordays
Kitten
Meows: -1
Snarking Since:
May 9, 2012

Irene meowed

Gas Station Froyo Doesnt Photograph Itself meowed

I never understand how bloggers think it's okay to shill for competing products. Her Leesa mattress was the best thing ever! now it's hurting andrew's back so badly he has to sleep on the floor and they need a sleep number.

This just further proves that blogger reviews are biased. I guess Janae thinks her readers are too dumb to remember.

More like Janae is all about funding her and Andrew's lifestyle by shilling ridiculous products they really don't give a shit about. I don't think it's a matter that her readers are too dumb to remember, I think it's more that she doesn't give a shit if her readers remember. Remember that whole 3 sponsored posts a month thing that lasted all of ONE month. She doesn't care one bit about what people think as long as it gives her clicks and she gets free things. Her mom curates all the comments anyway so it's not she'd even know if people disagreed. Don't forget she also said she sends all of her sponsored posts to the advertisers to read anyway so I wouldn't believe any review she gave is unbiased.

Also I totally agree snart. How many treadmills has she had now? The one from CA that she abandoned, the Boston marathon one, the interim one she had in the apartment and now this new nordictrack one. Girl has had at least 4 brand new, very pricey treadmills in as many years. We should all be so lucky…

January 30, 2017
3:49 pm
Ground turkey marathon training
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1429
Snarking Since:
July 21, 2014

Ugh I'm sleeping on a 15+ year old mattress, drowning in medical debt, and would "sure" take her Leesa mattress that will no doubt go to the curb (or tossed by the Sleep Number delivery people).

Notes to self to never believe blogger product reviews.

January 30, 2017
4:29 pm
atlast
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 282
Snarking Since:
October 16, 2014

Look when you're supporting hubby #2 with your blog, you have to grab and grub for every freebie and $$ you can.  You want to keep him comfy or who knows what will happen.

January 30, 2017
4:51 pm
Gas Station Froyo Doesnt Photograph Itself
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 720
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2013

At least there are a few comments about the mattress that she let though and responded to, but yeah, the treadmill thing also galls me to no end.  I just treated myself to my first ever new treadmill after rolling the dice with craigslist for years, and I expect it to last for ten years at least.  I haven't even read her blog that long, and she seems to have just left a cascade of amazing treadmills all over CA and UT.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.