:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Hungry Runner Girl
January 31, 2017
9:25 am
ground turkey wedding cake
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 460
Snarking Since:
April 26, 2015

Did I miss something? I haven't been reading every post, but she had this in today's: "But all I want to do is be in my bed by 8 with as many blankets as possible… hormones might be doing that too me too ha."

Did she just get the IUD removed, or…?

January 31, 2017
10:27 am
coyote xing
Cat
Meows: 39
Snarking Since:
June 24, 2016

I call pregnant. One of my first signs of pregnancy is crazy dreams and not being able to keep my eyes open past 8pm.

January 31, 2017
10:42 am
Eye Squinting Salty
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 485
Snarking Since:
November 13, 2015

I took that as hormones like PMS but GOMI pregnancy is always spot on..

January 31, 2017
11:26 am
Floor Humps
Hamcat
Meows: 94
Snarking Since:
February 1, 2014

It's just such an odd thing to include in her daily drivel, unless she is blatantly hinting at being pregnant. But I can't imagine her hinting, because that might detract from the excitement and clicks that come with a big blog post announcement.

January 31, 2017
12:58 pm
Buttercups Baby
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 248
Snarking Since:
April 12, 2016

Baby watch is the only thing which has me still reading. There were quite a few not so veiled comments today which had me certain she was pregnant. I'm definitely reading too much into it but the hormones, being thankful for the injury which caused her to get healthy just before become pregnant with Brooke, there was something else that I've forgotten.

January 31, 2017
6:05 pm
Alpha Wolf
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3122
Snarking Since:
August 13, 2013

Buttercups Baby meowed
Baby watch is the only thing which has me still reading. There were quite a few not so veiled comments today which had me certain she was pregnant. I'm definitely reading too much into it but the hormones, being thankful for the injury which caused her to get healthy just before become pregnant with Brooke, there was something else that I've forgotten.

She did say she was having crazy vivid dreams… oh wait also that they're going skiing. So maybe not?

January 31, 2017
7:24 pm
Nasty Bedbug B***h
Hamcat
Meows: 189
Snarking Since:
February 20, 2016

Mona-Lisa Saperstein meowed

Buttercups Baby meowed

She did say she was having crazy vivid dreams… oh wait also that they're going skiing. So maybe not?

Someone asked about a possible pregnancy in the comments, and she replied that she still has her IUD and was about to start her period.

January 31, 2017
10:33 pm
Cupcake33
Cat
Meows: 15
Snarking Since:
February 1, 2016

RE: the "not pregnant" comment she gave….So fun we are pretending she is being honest with anything she says, ever..from what products she LOVES (aka her income) to her omg boyfriends to her three second engagement…don't expect truthful "responses" from this chick on any level!

February 1, 2017
8:27 am
Everythings Coming Up Millhouse
Cat
Meows: 41
Snarking Since:
October 16, 2014

From today's post: "Happy Wednesday!  It’s the beginning of a new month (and one of the best months in my opinion… I’m going to be turning 31 and it is also my first birthday ever with Andrew)."

I mean, I knew they got married this fast, but her framing it this way made me eek

February 1, 2017
8:18 pm
JustSmileAndNod
Hamcat
Meows: 169
Snarking Since:
December 30, 2016

Everythings Coming Up Millhouse meowed

From today's post: "Happy Wednesday!  It’s the beginning of a new month (and one of the best months in my opinion… I’m going to be turning 31 and it is also my first birthday ever with Andrew)."

I mean, I knew they got married this fast, but her framing it this way made me eek

Seriously!!! Your husband has never celebrated a birthday with you before, nothing wrong with that angry

February 1, 2017
9:58 pm
Buttercups Baby
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 248
Snarking Since:
April 12, 2016

Cupcake33 meowed

RE: the "not pregnant" comment she gave….So fun we are pretending she is being honest with anything she says, ever..from what products she LOVES (aka her income) to her omg boyfriends to her three second engagement…don't expect truthful "responses" from this chick on any level!

Considering she deliberately misled all her readers about when she was getting married, I tend to agree with you that she isn't the most truthful.

February 2, 2017
9:18 am
SkinnyTroutPout
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 754
Snarking Since:
April 18, 2015

Oh Janae, is she tripping?

On her blog talking  about stress fractures: after her 2 femoral stress fractures she went 4 months with out running? Please!!!!! That never happened. She stopped teaching spinning? She biked 100 miles or something like that when she had those stress fractures (a race with her aunt!). She forgot about that! I had been reading for that long and obviously I have no life to be able to remember those details better than her.

After my femoral stress fractures I had another stress fracture or two in other areas but I have a few reasons why I think (no research behind this.. just my own thoughts but I assume they are right) I personally don’t get stress fractures anymore (knock on wood)

And she never wrote about that? What was it? The stress of living a nightmare with Billy caused those? Please!!! I stopped reading after that.

February 2, 2017
1:25 pm
lurkingfordays
Kitten
Meows: -1
Snarking Since:
May 9, 2012

SkinnyTroutPout meowed
Oh Janae, is she tripping?

On her blog talking  about stress fractures: after her 2 femoral stress fractures she went 4 months with out running? Please!!!!! That never happened. She stopped teaching spinning? She biked 100 miles or something like that when she had those stress fractures (a race with her aunt!). She forgot about that! I had been reading for that long and obviously I have no life to be able to remember those details better than her.

After my femoral stress fractures I had another stress fracture or two in other areas but I have a few reasons why I think (no research behind this.. just my own thoughts but I assume they are right) I personally don’t get stress fractures anymore (knock on wood)

And she never wrote about that? What was it? The stress of living a nightmare with Billy caused those? Please!!! I stopped reading after that.

smiley-happy096

So I went down the rabbit hole because I -knew- you were right and she has post after post about teaching spin class and doing body pump after she got her fracture diagnosis. Sometimes even saying she did 2 workouts a day and she was back on the elliptical after a few weeks.

http://hungryrunnergirl.com/2011/04/boy-push-ups-broccoli-cupcakes-and.html

http://hungryrunnergirl.com/2011/04/friday-favorites-road-trip-edition.html

I could link more but just page through that supposed time off and she talks about doing pump and cycle class almost every day. 

I will say that while she looks SO different, her life is almost the same. Just add in the kids and sub Andrew for Billy she talks pretty similarly and is still all about candy and fro-yo. 

We know she can't tell the truth for the life of her but it's always amazing how she re-writes history.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.