:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Hungry Runner Girl
February 2, 2017
1:35 pm
snart
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 304
Snarking Since:
October 30, 2015

From one of those 2011 stress fracture posts…

"I came home and got ready to teach spin. I am going to continue to teach spin because I honestly LOVE it. The endorphins from my spinees absorbed into my skin and I left class feeling awesome."

Yep. Seems about right for someone that stopped teaching spin to take care of her body.

rolleyes

At least she is a consistent liar pants!?

February 2, 2017
1:55 pm
Ginger38
Cat
Meows: 47
Snarking Since:
January 18, 2015

lurkingfordays meowed

SkinnyTroutPout meowed
Oh Janae, is she tripping?

On her blog talking  about stress fractures: after her 2 femoral stress fractures she went 4 months with out running? Please!!!!! That never happened. She stopped teaching spinning? She biked 100 miles or something like that when she had those stress fractures (a race with her aunt!). She forgot about that! I had been reading for that long and obviously I have no life to be able to remember those details better than her.

Her sister's hair and eye makeup!!! You're right, same exact boring life.

After my femoral stress fractures I had another stress fracture or two in other areas but I have a few reasons why I think (no research behind this.. just my own thoughts but I assume they are right) I personally don’t get stress fractures anymore (knock on wood)

And she never wrote about that? What was it? The stress of living a nightmare with Billy caused those? Please!!! I stopped reading after that.

smiley-happy096

So I went down the rabbit hole because I -knew- you were right and she has post after post about teaching spin class and doing body pump after she got her fracture diagnosis. Sometimes even saying she did 2 workouts a day and she was back on the elliptical after a few weeks.

http://hungryrunnergirl.com/2011/04/boy-push-ups-broccoli-cupcakes-and.html

http://hungryrunnergirl.com/2011/04/friday-favorites-road-trip-edition.html

I could link more but just page through that supposed time off and she talks about doing pump and cycle class almost every day. 

I will say that while she looks SO different, her life is almost the same. Just add in the kids and sub Andrew for Billy she talks pretty similarly and is still all about candy and fro-yo. 

We know she can't tell the truth for the life of her but it's always amazing how she re-writes history.

February 2, 2017
2:54 pm
SkinnyTroutPout
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 697
Snarking Since:
April 18, 2015

She really lost me with that pack of lies. reaction What was the point? And I like her. But, not today.

February 5, 2017
10:27 am

More lies from Janae re how she now fuels her body right. A 12 mile run on a handful of grapes and she whines about her poor sensitive stomach to gels on her run. Yet her stomach seemed fine for sugary waffles, a slurpy, and pizza post run. What grown ass adult has slurpies? How is that better than wine anyway? She is so disordered with her eating.

February 5, 2017
10:53 am
Flock ME
Hamcat
Meows: 89
Snarking Since:
September 13, 2014

Lucy meowed

More lies from Janae re how she now fuels her body right. A 12 mile run on a handful of grapes and she whines about her poor sensitive stomach to gels on her run. Yet her stomach seemed fine for sugary waffles, a slurpy, and pizza post run. What grown ass adult has slurpies? How is that better than wine anyway? She is so disordered with her eating.

Guilty! I occasionally have slurpees in the summer…. but I usually add a little vodka 🙂 I definitely wouldn't use Janae as my nutrition example….

February 5, 2017
11:25 am
Gas Station Froyo Doesnt Photograph Itself
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 698
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2013

Flock ME meowed

Lucy meowed

Guilty! I occasionally have slurpees in the summer…. but I usually add a little vodka 🙂 I definitely wouldn't use Janae as my nutrition example….

Weirdly, I got my 1/2 marathon PR after having a blue slurpee, movie theatre popcorn and two Guinness the night before.  Beat my previous time by about seven minutes.

February 5, 2017
3:51 pm
I put the Eh in Meh
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2798
Snarking Since:
January 12, 2013

Gas Station Froyo Doesnt Photograph Itself meowed

Flock ME meowed

Lucy meowed

Weirdly, I got my 1/2 marathon PR after having a blue slurpee, movie theatre popcorn and two Guinness the night before.  Beat my previous time by about seven minutes.

Actually, a slurpee is, like, perfect marathon food! I bet it would be good fuel or well-tolerated post-race! But I make no pretenses of eating well or fueling well. Sorry. I like to enjoy my food…even if it means I'm a little slower because of it. Wine and cheese are my top two reasons for living. 

February 5, 2017
4:06 pm
doughyoats

Flock ME meowed

Lucy meowed

My friend got her half pr after eating bean burritos and margaritas. I think she was moving quickly to get to the post race porta potties.

Janaes diet is a joke. She just can't go out and do anything without buying treats for herself.

February 6, 2017
10:22 am
Gas Station Froyo Doesnt Photograph Itself
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 698
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2013

One thing I do like about Janae is how consistently loyal she is to Brooks.  I was expecting her to start hawking Hoka One Ones a few years ago when a bunch of other bloggers did, but at least her promotion of Brooks is consistent and genuine.  I actually trust her when it comes to running shoes.

February 6, 2017
10:49 am
runnergrl37
Hamcat
Meows: 164
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2014

Andrew seems like he's home all the damn time.  I know he's in school but he seems to have endless amounts of free time.  I think it's nice to be away from my husband all day.  Too much togetherness (for me) leads to fights and the need for space.  This is the second time she's picked a husband who's going through school that she has to support and isn't she tired of that already?  I know i would be.  I know i'm beating a dead horse but her lifestyle irritates the hell out of me. 

February 6, 2017
11:13 am
photoshoplies
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 464
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2015

GasStationFroyo..meowed: One thing I do like about Janae is how consistently loyal she is to Brooks. I was expecting her to start hawking Hoka One Ones a few years ago when a bunch of other bloggers did, but at least her promotion of Brooks is consistent and genuine. I actually trust her when it comes to running shoes.

I would be curious to see what her contract with Brooks looks like. She may be paid more for loyalty.

February 6, 2017
11:54 am
lurkingfordays
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 210
Snarking Since:
May 9, 2012

Well considering she gets shoes way more often from them than other ambassador bloggers I think she has no reason to switch companies. Usually she bounces between sponsors as whoever will give her money but Brooks is consistently sponsoring so no real reason to switch. 

I don't believe her opinion about anything and the Brooks ambassadors love the shoes but I think Brooks are solid running shoes. I like my pure flows. But I also think there's nothing really different about them from the Hokas and I switch between them easily. 

February 6, 2017
12:27 pm
Glutes shut down
Hamcat
Meows: 160
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2014

One thing I do like about Janae is how consistently loyal she is to Brooks.  I was expecting her to start hawking Hoka One Ones a few years ago when a bunch of other bloggers did, but at least her promotion of Brooks is consistent and genuine.  I actually trust her when it comes to running shoes.

You do? You trust her? Ok idontknow

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.