:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Hungry Runner Girl
November 14, 2017
7:07 pm
Ground turkey marathon training
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1430
Snarking Since:
July 21, 2014

myha meowed

Eye Squinting Salty meowed

This is totally random but Janae looks gorgeous in that picture of her and Brooke before church where she's wearing that wrap dress. I don't know if its the pregnancy "glow" or what.  Very pretty girl and she is way out of Blandrew's league if ya ask me.

I am not even joking or trying to be mean, but I think it looks like Blandrew's face was photoshopped on to Janea's head in that photo. Really, look again. It's weird.

Lol! An unfortunate combo of his shirt/wall color, door frame, frozen face, and tie. His tie adds a special effect and could totally be one of those cardboard face pics on a stick! Lolll. smiley-laughing004

November 15, 2017
9:35 am
runnergrl37
Hamcat
Meows: 168
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2014

I can't with Janae anymore. I've been reading her blog since 2013 when I myself was a pregnant runner. Since she's met Andrew, I've read her less and less. She mentioned him 9 times today and I'm effing over it. He comes across as having zero personality and I feel like she's tryIng to sell him to her readers. Not working. For me at least. She needs to stop this act of not knowing what to do with a newborn. Ask your damn sister who just had two babies back to back. Stop trying to create content that you think people want to hear. Eff!!! She's irritating. She's so fake.

November 15, 2017
2:36 pm
myha
Hamcat
Meows: 149
Snarking Since:
August 24, 2013

Re: Monica aka Moronica of Run Eat Repeat:

"f you need something to listen to on your run today… I’m over on Monica’s podcast. She is the best and her podcast is the best. She and I talk almost every day and I just think the world of her and wish she would just move to Utah already."

Wow, Monica has become such a joke! I can't believe Janae doesn't realize how bad promoting Monica makes her look.

November 15, 2017
3:45 pm
SkinnyTroutPout
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 760
Snarking Since:
April 18, 2015

myha meowed

"f you need something to listen to on your run today… I’m over on Monica’s podcast. She is the best and her podcast is the best. She and I talk almost every day and I just think the world of her and wish she would just move to Utah already."

Wow, Monica has become such a joke! I can't believe Janae doesn't realize how bad promoting Monica makes her look.

smiley-signs064 I rolled my eyes so far back when I read that rolleyes I saw my own ass!

November 15, 2017
5:57 pm
Jgbishes #roidpeen
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 337
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2014

She's a shape shifter, I don't even recognize her in the latest instastory idontknow

Also, I can't even imagine what her and Moronica would possibly have to talk about "almost every day"

November 15, 2017
6:04 pm
16 Years and a Prayer
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 370
Snarking Since:
March 7, 2012

Jgbishes #roidpeen meowed 
Also, I can't even imagine what her and Moronica would possibly have to talk about "almost every day"

My guess is divorce. But really, I agree.

November 15, 2017
6:34 pm
Businessman Cosplay
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 269
Snarking Since:
September 15, 2014

16 Years and a Prayer meowed

Jgbishes #roidpeen meowed 

My guess is divorce. But really, I agree.

Oh snap!clap

November 16, 2017
7:08 am
World's Most Pretentious Salad
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 246
Snarking Since:
March 5, 2014

I rarely check out HRG's blog, but it seems like they still eat out ALL THE TIME. How are they able to afford it?

November 16, 2017
8:33 am
Carmack Cornrows from a Carnival Cruise
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 366
Snarking Since:
April 27, 2017

"This part of pregnancy is making me think that I could definitely do this again (when for a while there Andrew wasn’t allowed to talk about having another baby after this one… now he is allowed to;)."

This comment from her latest pregnancy post irks me SO much. They haven't even had their first child together yet, why can't they just feel content with the blessing they have right now? Does she not realize how many women struggle with getting pregnant at all and would kill just to have ONE baby. I understand a desire to have multiple kids, but I don't understand why she needs to post these thoughts of them jumping ahead of themselves. I know, I know, it's a Mormon thing. But it's also gross how she she "jokes" about what Blandrew is and isn't allowed to say and do while she's pregnant. She makes herself sound horribly miserable to walk on eggshells around, especially if she's just going to be pregnant nonstop now that she found someone who wants to reproduce like rabbits with her. And I don't think they ever changed their mind about when they wanted to start having kids, I think that "we want to wait 3 years" was always BS. 

shutup stepping down now. 

November 16, 2017
8:56 am
running a personal worst
Hamcat
Meows: 94
Snarking Since:
April 29, 2015

myha meowed

myha meowed

I did listen to part of that podcast and it was AWFUL.  Monica blabbed and blabbed about her cat.  I hit the 15 sec forward button several times and it was still about the cat.

Also – I think it's annoying and super lazy on Monica's part that she kept saying Janae's PR is 3:10.  I mean I know it's been quite awhile but it's 3:04 and listed right on HRGs instagram bio.  If you are too lazy to do the 60 seconds of work to track down a PR for someone then just say they are fast or something – don't put the wrong thing.

November 16, 2017
10:27 am
Gas Station Froyo Doesnt Photograph Itself
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 722
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2013

^^ I listened to one of the earlier episodes of the RER podcast, just out of curiosity. She paid for an official song/lead in to the podcast, but didn't buy a goddamn microphone until she had been doing it for over a month.  She sounded like she was yelling from the back of a cave–about nothing interesting or important.  I can't even hate read her anymore. 

November 16, 2017
6:09 pm
mortalcoil
Hamcat
Meows: 94
Snarking Since:
June 1, 2016

I am curious about her "big kitchen reveal". I'm guessing it ends up as bland and blah as her husband and nursery. 

November 17, 2017
5:47 pm
That's Epic!
Cat
Meows: 11
Snarking Since:
August 28, 2017

Does she seriously use a straightener on her kid's hair everyday? She's so young! That can't be healthy for her hair. What kid needs to get done up like that for school??

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.