:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Hungry Runner Girl
December 5, 2017
6:07 pm
Gas Station Froyo Doesnt Photograph Itself
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 731
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2013

I don't remember her slipping on ice, but why the f**k is there a picture of it?!??!?!  She hit her head on the ground and took that as a photo op?!?!?!?!?

eek

December 5, 2017
10:52 pm
Arod
Hamcat
Meows: 51
Snarking Since:
May 16, 2016

What does the husband do? She keeps talking about him having shifts at “the hospital” but I must have missed where she said what his occupation is. For some reason I thought he was an IT person…

December 6, 2017
12:55 am
Hairy Limb Watch
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2322
Snarking Since:
February 22, 2012

Arod meowed

What does the husband do? She keeps talking about him having shifts at “the hospital” but I must have missed where she said what his occupation is. For some reason I thought he was an IT person…

Her husband is in Nursing school. He is probably doing an observation/clinical fieldwork rotation at the hospital.

December 6, 2017
6:31 am
runnergrl37
Hamcat
Meows: 174
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2014

Janae is the only second time mom I know who doesn't remember what birth is like. She needs advice on this? I don't care if it's been 20 years, you never forget labor. Janae, stop trying to make up content for your blog by acting like miss helpless pregnant woman. God, she sucks.

December 6, 2017
10:14 am
runningforfun
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 756
Snarking Since:
June 4, 2014

runnergrl37 meowed
Janae is the only second time mom I know who doesn't remember what birth is like. She needs advice on this? I don't care if it's been 20 years, you never forget labor. Janae, stop trying to make up content for your blog by acting like miss helpless pregnant woman. God, she sucks.

I agree. She is so annoying. Also, in her post today she acts like being pregnant is just sooooo difficult and she can't wait for it to be over. She has had a easy pregnancy and is still running. There are plenty of women who have difficult pregnancies and are on bed rest for months, are in pain, can't eat anything without feeling sick etc. 

This sentence made me roll my eyes for days:

Iv'e done the hard work (aka things like living without sour candy for 9 months because it sounded awful;) so now it is time to just kick back and celebrate.

Janae, you have done what every woman who has every given birth has done. Carry a baby around for 9 months. It is not easy but I would hardly call your pregnancy hard because you didn't like the taste of sour candy for 9 months. Also pregnancy is the easy part. Raising a child it the hard part. She seriously has the maturity of a 12 year old.rolleyes

December 6, 2017
11:03 am
runnerrrrr_
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 287
Snarking Since:
September 23, 2014

runningforfun meowed

runnergrl37 meowed

I agree. She is so annoying. Also, in her post today she acts like being pregnant is just sooooo difficult and she can't wait for it to be over. She has had a easy pregnancy and is still running. There are plenty of women who have difficult pregnancies and are on bed rest for months, are in pain, can't eat anything without feeling sick etc. 

This sentence made me roll my eyes for days:

Iv'e done the hard work (aka things like living without sour candy for 9 months because it sounded awful;) so now it is time to just kick back and celebrate.

Janae, you have done what every woman who has every given birth has done. Carry a baby around for 9 months. It is not easy but I would hardly call your pregnancy hard because you didn't like the taste of sour candy for 9 months. Also pregnancy is the easy part. Raising a child it the hard part. She seriously has the maturity of a 12 year old.rolleyes

Totally agree she's immature as hell, but I do think she legit thinks being pregnant is the hardest part because she can't just flounce around to hang out with friends and go on run dates feeling 100%… taking it further for fear of getting tons of religious intolerance snark I do think her friends tote around their pack of kids like they are lap dogs in pre-revolutionary France though. They are like little accessories that play with each other, and if you have enough, take care of each other. Her whole life and those of the people around her confuse me.

Call me terrible, but another weird thing to me lately was the Christmas vending machines. Step up and pay $75 to give people a goat which comes with all the strings of having to listen to a self-righteous traveling cult that knows better than you because they come from a developed country and can pay to get their eye lashes done…. I come from a family of Baptist missionaries… the distaste for missions has deep roots in me… 

December 6, 2017
11:21 am
Carmack Cornrows from a Carnival Cruise
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 404
Snarking Since:
April 27, 2017

But seriously, most women's ankles are so swollen they can't walk for long periods at this point in their pregnancy, let alone run. Not to mention a girl I went to HS with had a December due date, and in August was admitted to the hospital where she was to stay for the duration of her pregnancy because of the severe life threatening complications to her unborn twins. Her doctors predicted an an extremely low survival rate, but fortunately she was able to deliver in September and while premature and a good amount of time in the NICU ahead, all is looking well, THANK GOD. So every fiber of my being wants to tell Janae to STFU about living without sour candy because she should be overwhelmed with gratitude that her pregnancy has relatively been a walk in park and that no one is genuinely impressed that every day is her potential last six mile run for awhile with Blandrew. 

December 6, 2017
2:12 pm
Catlife823
Hamcat
Meows: 82
Snarking Since:
March 13, 2017

The hardest thing Janae has to do each day is go for a run. I feel like she forces herself to do that every day and THAT could be contributing to why her pregnancy is “so hard.” Other women balance exercise, full time jobs, stay at home parenting without all the support of family nearby, etc while pregnant.

December 6, 2017
5:29 pm
milodon
Cat
Meows: 17
Snarking Since:
January 21, 2017

Dr. B is back!

December 7, 2017
10:13 am
blink
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 391
Snarking Since:
October 12, 2011

How many times can she use the word "pregnancy" in a post? 

December 7, 2017
12:03 pm
Gas Station Froyo Doesnt Photograph Itself
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 731
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2013

blink meowed
How many times can she use the word "pregnancy" in a post? 

Approximately as many times as she says Andrew drool

December 7, 2017
12:27 pm
Carmack Cornrows from a Carnival Cruise
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 404
Snarking Since:
April 27, 2017

I've got a feeling were going to be hearing the word nonstop from here on out. Since she was able to convince Blandrew to throw their "wait three years" plan out the window and hates her birth control, I foresee back to back pregnancies so she can be just like her Sissy. You know, a good Morman wife with a proven resume of experience popping out kiddo after kiddo after kiddo. 

December 7, 2017
2:49 pm
snart
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 322
Snarking Since:
October 30, 2015

Why why why does she drink her gas station hot chocolate through those tiny little made-for-a-mouse straws?

IMO, hot drinks and straws don't go together, unless you're 12 years old, drinking tea or coffee that is mostly milk.
I don't know why this annoys me so much, but it really truly does.

*and I don't mean to make this into a checked-luggage vs. carry on-luggage debate, I'm just super annoyed and I'll leave it at that!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.