:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Running With Sass
January 1, 2017
5:31 pm
Who Knew?
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2775
Snarking Since:
February 19, 2014

Her favorite IG post is of herself in a bikini.

January 2, 2017
12:21 pm
ss123
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 330
Snarking Since:
October 3, 2012

Snow White in Glass Slippers meowed

Of course it is. Just like ever photo that she captions about "her child loving the pool" is strategically more focused on HER in the bikini.

January 7, 2017
8:29 pm
Maiden of Grief
Cat
Meows: 42
Snarking Since:
December 23, 2014

Of couuuuuurse she had one of those terribly trendy pick up skirt wedding dresses.

Blech.

January 9, 2017
4:06 pm
Just in cases
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 244
Snarking Since:
August 7, 2013

Maiden of Grief meowed

Of couuuuuurse she had one of those terribly trendy pick up skirt wedding dresses.

Blech.

Yeesh. Reminds me of a Disney princess gown. Naturally.

January 13, 2017
9:53 am
Crap Chute
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 448
Snarking Since:
September 9, 2012

The first line of Sassy's post today: "I’m a pretty busy person." Um.. she posted on instagram yesterday that she went to the pool on her 'lunch break'. I do not think she knows what the word busy means! 

January 15, 2017
8:14 pm
Who Knew?
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
February 19, 2014

I guess nobody told Sassy that Sea World and trained animals are out of style. She must have gotten free tickets somehow.

January 16, 2017
3:32 pm
neverletgo
Hamcat
Meows: 178
Snarking Since:
September 12, 2014

So while suffering through the IG stories of her day at sea world, my husband must have been listening and – without knowing anything about her – said, "so, why does she despise her kid so much?" if it came across to someone who literally could not care any less, then that's scary. "we didn't get to do everything we wanted to because Emma Kate had to take a nap… but her nap wasn't even long enough." I don't get it.

January 17, 2017
12:50 pm
NotSoLittleJ
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 229
Snarking Since:
August 15, 2013

Hey guys…have you heard of Orange Theory? Don't worry Sassy will tell you ALL ABOUT IT. Also, you might want to bring a waterbottle to a fitness class. Insert my favorite gif of Miranda Priestly saying "groundbreaking" here.

January 18, 2017
11:18 am
ss123
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
October 3, 2012

neverletgo meowed
So while suffering through the IG stories of her day at sea world, my husband must have been listening and – without knowing anything about her – said, "so, why does she despise her kid so much?" if it came across to someone who literally could not care any less, then that's scary. "we didn't get to do everything we wanted to because Emma Kate had to take a nap… but her nap wasn't even long enough." I don't get it.

Yet she also tries to "prove" otherwise by posting photos of EK. Today's was "lunch with my favorite 2 year old" rolleyes

January 20, 2017
6:49 pm
Who Knew?
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
February 19, 2014

More posts from Disney.  Her dreams have really come true. If only she wasn't saddled with a toddler. Has she mentioned what this job is that Bubby has in Florida that allows her to go there any time she wants?

January 21, 2017
6:46 pm
MX Racer 04
Cat
Meows: 24
Snarking Since:
October 2, 2014

I know it shouldn't surprise me but in her Instastory where she mentioned she got character photos she needed to get while at Epcot I wentuh As a grown adult I'd feel weird telling people there were character pics I just HAD to get if I didn't mean that I wanted my kids to get them. Maybe it's just me…then again maybe it's not weird at Disney. I did run into one such adult once while waiting in line with my kids for Merida.

January 24, 2017
12:53 pm
ss123
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
October 3, 2012

According to her Insta story, the full-length mirror is back. These bloggers and their need to showcase their body with a mirror is bizarre.

January 24, 2017
4:28 pm
fuzzysocks
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 531
Snarking Since:
June 11, 2013

Snow White in Glass Slippers meowed

Truer words have never been spoken.

I don't have IG and thus am missing out on the instastories! sangry

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.