:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Jenna Cole's Strangest Photo Captions
December 6, 2016
6:11 am
poop goals
Feles Imperatrix
Meows: 16129
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Napa is the equivalent of the hotel that didn't admit her children for free for the Toastmasters contest and the equivalent of the yoga class that kicked her out.  The castle winery in Napa didn't let her abandon her kids while she drank, so therefore they're pretentious lol.  Whenever an establishment doesn't change its rules for Jenna, she writes them a bad review.  

//
//

December 6, 2016
9:48 pm
GobsmackedCelt
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 910
Snarking Since:
March 10, 2016

From the Jenna Cole Photo IG:

When you're at a Central WA winery and you ask to use the bathroom and they point you outside to… a porta-potty. And so you take a picture of lavender instead because you don't want to go right back inside and seem rude, but I mean… you have a lavender field out front and the only bathroom available for tasting room guests is a portra-potty?

PORTRA-potty. We'll see how quickly that gets changed on the IG.

What happened to her appreciation of Central WA wineries NOT trying "to be anything more than what the area actually is"?

December 6, 2016
10:00 pm
Purple21
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 5100
Snarking Since:
July 28, 2014

What's the connection between lavender fields and the quality of toilet facilities? When I see a lavender field, I don't automatically have high expectations of the bathrooms nearby. Or is she saying they should get rid of all the wasted space used up by the lavender field and build a proper bathroom for those elite California guests? 

And when did Jenna get so snobbish and selective about where she does a wee? She threw Chux on the floor of her house when she was in labor so she could piss on the floor, and she wrote a blog about wetting her pants on the way to the library, and deciding to keep walking rather than going home to change first. 

Trying to follow Jenna's train of thought is always dead

ETA – just went to look at the photo of the lavender field… I had visions of something like the L'Occitane promotional photos, but of course Jenna's photo is nothing like that!

Just wondering whether she took this photo while squatting in the lavender field ??

December 6, 2016
10:11 pm
The snarkmaiden
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 282
Snarking Since:
May 21, 2015

I actually admire her restraint of not squatting down amongst the lavender flowers

December 7, 2016
6:02 am
color challenged panda in the dark
Hamcat
Meows: 193
Snarking Since:
May 23, 2015

Coding Dilettante meowed
I actually admire her restraint of not squatting down amongst the lavender flowers

How do you know she didn't? Those flowers would be at eye level for someone squatting.rofl

And what exactly is wrong with a porta-potty? Her tolerance is so narrow.

December 7, 2016
5:09 pm
Purple21
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Snarking Since:
July 28, 2014

I'm convinced that is a squat pic.  

Oh those Andersen girls!

December 9, 2016
1:19 am
Purple21
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Snarking Since:
July 28, 2014

Now Jenna, the frustrated Arist, wants to talk about the mysteries and complexities of her medium. 

When I bought my first dSLR my mom told me "you'll spend a lifetime trying to master light" and I was insulted because I didn't understand what she meant. And now I see – the more I learn the more I know how much I still have to learn. The shots before and after this one don't look quite like this and I'm not sure why. I ache to understand.

The accompanying photo is blurry and the central figure (T2) is posed so oddly, there is no meaning or composition to the photo. Yet she doesn't ache to understand these aspects of photography?

She's never bothered to do an accredited photography course where they would teach her the basic skills – she prefers these expensive workshops where it's all about gushing about being an Arist. 

December 9, 2016
2:00 pm
GobsmackedCelt
Count de Meowmy
Snarking Since:
March 10, 2016

A B&W photo of surfers that she just reposted on the JC Photo IG with a new blah blah blah. I commented on that same photo back in September on the JC Photography thread when she first posted it. The photo is SO bad that I first thought the dark spots in the water were rocks or the heads of seals until I managed to make out that they were surfers.

Her new comment:

"I generally think of color stocks when I'm packing my camera bag for the beach. That's a shame, because a monochromatic take on the white space of the beach is easy on the eyes and pulls on the heartstrings in a nostalgic sort of way."

There is NO white space of beach to be seen in the photo. Just 1/3 grey water with blurry dark surfers and 2/3 grey sky. She is correct, however, in calling it monochromatic – it's one of the most monochromatic B&W photos she's ever posted. Twice.

December 9, 2016
5:14 pm
Purple21
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Snarking Since:
July 28, 2014

I eat those prized WA apples straight off the neighbor's trees when I visit home. You can't buy that experience in any store and now that I've left I finally understand what that taste is worth.

The photo is not a color picture of a luscious apple or even an apple orchard, but a B&W of a stack of crates on some sand/ dirt.  There is a logo/printing on the boxes, too far away for me to read, but maybe a local will associate the crates with apples. Nobody looking at that picture would ever say: "Apples"!!!!

December 15, 2016
6:18 pm
GobsmackedCelt
Count de Meowmy
Snarking Since:
March 10, 2016

Caption on a photo on the Liv Abso IG of T2 with an extremely messy top knot:

Every single "hot girl" in my early college years was rocking this hairstyle. Is that still the case?

Um, no.

It's the best possible option for her because (a) she sucks on her hair when it's down and lets it fall in her food and (b) because of what I have noted in the previous point she always has dirty hair. Ain't nobody got time for that many baths!

Notice it's all T2's fault that her hair is dirty because she sucks on it and lets it get into her food. One would think a haircut with bangs and shorter on the sides would help with that. But, no, then there'd be much less of T2's hair to dye pink like Jenna's. Far easier to just drag the child's dirty hair into a messy top-knot, because Jenna simply doesn't have time to bathe T2.

Jenna is such a self-centered, negligent b***h.

December 18, 2016
8:00 am
Purple21
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Snarking Since:
July 28, 2014

Ouch, those mixed metaphors now have a child's face being sprinkled all over everything.

This little one just about bowled me over with his face-splitting grin that was sprinkled generously throughout their mini session time with me.

December 19, 2016
10:41 pm
Purple21
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Snarking Since:
July 28, 2014

B & W photo of something that could be a beach, could be a post-apocalyptic prison camp. 

Caption: 

Capitulation, CA. To be honest, I tried to write Capitola and my phone corrected it and I think sometimes we need to listen to our robot overlords in order to tap into something deeper. Westworld and all that.

What does she have against Capitola? 

January 20, 2017
12:52 pm
A Magician Named Gob
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 360
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2013

On a picture of her and TH:

"It's hard work, and it seems to be getting harder by the year (I naively assumed the opposite), but investing in our relationship and future is priority numero uno for both of us and that's what makes the effort a no-brainer. My Dearest Adversary, my Greatest Love."

eekconfused

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.