:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Living Absolutely
July 17, 2017
3:25 pm
Milking Myself
Hamcat
Meows: 106
Snarking Since:
January 12, 2015

wilson meowed

Milking Myself meowed
In her IG stories, Jenna introduces us to a woman whose self-help book she found inspiring. Naturally, she bought her online course as well. The course is more than 800 dollars.

Holy shit, $800?!  For that horseshit?

It's actually $874 if you pay up front, or $164 per month over six months. yeahok

July 17, 2017
6:12 pm
Hatedoublerainbows
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
May 23, 2017

I wonder if everyone who hate follows Jenna were to unfollow her on IG, what would her numbers look like? I happily imagine her hitting refresh to see her IG numbers dropping and panicking. oregonian_winesmiley

July 17, 2017
8:31 pm
Greedy, Deceitful, Booze-Soaked Wife
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 266
Snarking Since:
February 7, 2014

Are her bangs cut in a zig zag pattern?? They look really uneven in her FB live.

July 17, 2017
8:35 pm
glutenfreeloader
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 928
Snarking Since:
July 11, 2014

Greedy, Deceitful, Booze-Soaked Wife meowed
Are her bangs cut in a zig zag pattern?? They look really uneven in her FB live.

Agree…they do look uneven.  I'll try to do a play-by-play like I did for the last LIVE if I can make it through… I usually only call out the ridiculous nonsense so not an actual play-by-play but I'll do what I can 😉

July 17, 2017
8:41 pm
Purple21
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 5114
Snarking Since:
July 28, 2014

champagne taste beer budget meowed
So this may be BEC, but her newest posting says she coaches T1 to pull his lose tooth out. my friend's kitten is about to start 1st grade, so similar age, and they have her wiggle the tooth for ages and she always loves showing me where its at. Why would you coach him to pull it out unless its been super lose for ages so he risk swallowing it? (Disclaimer- starting in about 6th grade I'd pull my lose teeth out- but that was after years of the slow wiggle and I did it without telling my mom) 

Ugh, she's just replied to the comments asking the same thing. Poor T1 had an infected gum which was why he didn't want to wiggle the tooth out naturally. They have to persuade him to pull out the tooth so they could treat the gum. Jenna should go on a rant about whichever caregiver was responsible for teaching dental hygiene. If she's talking about "each time", then this infected gum thing is not a one-off issue. And it means he hasn't seen the dentist in the time it's taken for all his front baby teeth to fall out. 

Luckily Jenna's mum was a dental nurse at one time, so she knew what to do and helped T1 get the tooth out so they could treat the gum.  

cryothers-221

July 17, 2017
8:43 pm
Glock her down
Cat
Meows: 29
Snarking Since:
January 19, 2017

Jenna is talking about money and TH's plans that he had for the future when they were younger. You chose the wrong wife TH.

Quote "do not overspend" 

Basically I think she is saying that he made her jump through hoops before they married.

Oh and she is "making career decisions"

July 17, 2017
8:48 pm
Judgey-Judgerson
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 924
Snarking Since:
October 9, 2012

Also watching the live thing…
She's now saying the reason she didn't get a job after dev bootcamp is bc t2, while in the care of others, became obsessed with princesses and being pretty. drool

July 17, 2017
8:49 pm
Greedy, Deceitful, Booze-Soaked Wife
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 266
Snarking Since:
February 7, 2014

She admits that the Ts lived full time with the nanny while she was in Dev Bootcamp.

July 17, 2017
8:51 pm
CheeseWarden
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1275
Snarking Since:
October 23, 2011

I don't think I knew that her children actually lived with the Nanny while she was at Dev Bootcamp (which, is closing lmao)  So, literally Jenna sent her children to live full time with someone else and only visited them for a few hours a day. But, everything else (overnight even!) was with someone else.

That's the saddest, most unnecessary thing ever.

July 17, 2017
8:55 pm
People Pleaser!
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 835
Snarking Since:
January 10, 2014

Oops she disconnected.
So Woman in Tech.

trainwreck

July 17, 2017
8:56 pm
glutenfreeloader
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 928
Snarking Since:
July 11, 2014

PART 1: 8:30-8:55

Seattle in February gets "hard"…I guess shitty weather takes a MAJA toll on Jenna.

She has 10 points written out… this should be GOOD.  She's going to run it more like a presentation #shoutouttoastmasters!

We are going back to 2007!  Pretty much engaged but not official yet but having the convos about life and values etc. and TH opened up his laptop and showed her this spreadsheet and said "let's talk about retirement" and Jenna was 22 or 23 and had never spent a single second thinking about retirement ever.  We are going to get into Jenna's "money sense" later…

He is the only person she knows who talks about early retirement.  But really she should say "financial independence" bc other people don't understand early retirement.

It was a painful discussion for her but it was important bc she knew it would be a huge focus of their marriage.

Jenna on the other hand got credit cards and bought a LOT of CDs, joined the Disney DVD club to get DVDs, and other consumer debt.

Dev Bootcamp is shutting down.

She basically applied to Bootcamp because she did NOT want to be home with the children when they were toddlers (I know this shocks us all…)

They found a nanny and the kids lived with her so that they could have a normal life… umm WHAT?  So TH just let the kids go live with the NANNY?? #dadoftheyear others-221

She's trying to "manage what has happened"…regarding T2 being into princesses rolleyes

"If you're wondering that house still hasn't sold yet." (RWC) 

Comments: "I thought you were intending to live in it permanently? Was it always a reno project?"  No response to this.

"5, 6, 7 year olds are not the same as toddlers and I'm starting to enjoy the experience in ways I didn't anticipate"…WE KNOW JENNA you tell us EVERY OTHER IG hammer

"I do not like the baby and toddler stage again…I hated it…you could not pay me enough money to do it all over again…I do not find it fulfilling"

Comments: "What did you find so difficult in caring for your children when they were babies and toddlers? I have seen my friends find that phase as a gift." No response from Jenna obviously.

Nanny Aunt expressed an interest to come live with them and teach the kids Polish…why the F wasn't Swav teaching them this?? sangry

More comments: "You always influence your kids regardless of their age. Is it that you need some kind of pay off that you are enjoying it more now? Because you aren't going to get that when they are teens. Do you think it's your expectations that needed to change, not the circumstances? There is a lot of Groundhog Day in raising kids that is intensified when they are little but it's a strange comment to not think you are influencing them when they are young-that is where the groundwork is laid for good relationships between parents and children."  Again. Radio Silence from Jenna.

Wait but Why is why they moved to Seattle… "This post had one of the most profound effects on us!"

VIDEO INTERRUPTED HAMS!  Will continue if she logs back on…

July 17, 2017
8:57 pm
Judgey-Judgerson
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 924
Snarking Since:
October 9, 2012

Someone commented asking what she found so difficult about caring for babies, that she (commenter) have seen her friends find that phase as a gift

Another comment on her parenting. Not a positive one.

I'm so tired of hearing how much she hates her kids…. it legit makes me feel really sad. And how she digs her heels in like she's a martyr bc she openly says she hates it. No. you are a bad person! You are a bad person for posting across multiple platforms, constantly, how you hated having kids and you would never do it again for any amount of money.

July 17, 2017
9:00 pm
give_it_up
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 628
Snarking Since:
August 5, 2014

It makes me crazy that she insists on saying their lives revolved around "careers". It revolves around one career, and always has. Stop trying to make yourself more important than you are. She says again that she had to move to Seattle because family/relationships are the most important things to them. The couple who sent their kids to live with a nanny for months. Okay, b****…

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.