:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Living Absolutely
September 26, 2017
5:43 pm
snarchimedes
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 351
Snarking Since:
March 20, 2014

She is literally the most ridiculous person in the world.

Bring your own damn cup for coffee.  Or go to a coffee shop that does "for here" cups.  Much more important than worrying about the stupid straw.  (I know, I sometimes forget about bringing my thermos too, but for reals, you don't get to be smug about waste on the internet when you are getting disposable cupsothers-221.)

September 26, 2017
6:12 pm
GobsmackedCelt
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 910
Snarking Since:
March 10, 2016

squirrel leggings on dick wolf meowed
she is refusing to use a straw because it produces waste… ok well she could have brought her own cup and reusable straw to the bucks for coffee and fraps so she didn't look like a complete loony-toon wearing her bike helmet sitting at a table! I  use a reusable cup and straws DAILY at work… she's a fricking idiot! I can't with her

Wonder how the recycling is going inside her own house: if she's bothering to rinse cans/bottles/plastic containers out, put them in her expensive recycling separator and schlep it all out to the front, into the big recycle bin and down to the street for collection. Hasn't been anything said about that, recently, has there?

Yeah, straws aren't recyclable, but they're also a piddly little bit of trash in the trash v. recycling issue. And, yes, Jenna could be taking her own re-ususable cups and straws to 'bucks (as many of us usually do), but why do that when it would deprive her of a instant in which to pontificate and be self-righteous?

September 26, 2017
7:11 pm
B***hy and snide IS putting my best foot forward
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 538
Snarking Since:
June 2, 2015

Steward Of My Family Resources meowed

Jenna "didn't pay for an inspection" but has decided "The fireplace works!" after she emailed the past owner and played around with the flue.

This is so dangerous. She is an absolute moron.

Totally agree. She's ok paying almost $1 mil for a house but won't schedule and pay a few hundred for an inspection to make sure she's not going to burn it down?

So is it already cold enough to need fires and get off the porch? It's just starting to cool off around here in the Midwest.

September 26, 2017
9:32 pm
poop goals
Feles Imperatrix
Meows: 16154
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

B***hy and snide IS putting my best foot forward meowed

Jenna "didn't pay for an inspection" but has decided "The fireplace works!" after she emailed the past owner and played around with the flue.

Totally agree. She's ok paying almost $1 mil for a house but won't schedule and pay a few hundred for an inspection to make sure she's not going to burn it down?

So is it already cold enough to need fires and get off the porch? It's just starting to cool off around here in the Midwest.

She is dumb as a rock.  So what if the chimney draws, it doesn't mean it's fine.  I'll bet that dumbass doesn't even have a smoke detector or a CO detector in the house.  Meanwhile T2 sleeps alone in the attic while his moron mother works on burning the house down.

And I'm so sure the neighbors will file in for "Port In The Parlor" LOL.  

September 26, 2017
9:41 pm
Candlelit echo chamber
Hamcat
Meows: 106
Snarking Since:
May 28, 2013

Idk how to upload an image, but this is funny. Check the date!
Eta, I've been bored so I've been flipping through some ooollldd thatwife gomi boards.

http://i66.tinypic.com/nxl0dz.jpg

September 26, 2017
10:12 pm
Crazydoodles
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 515
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2014

B***hy and snide IS putting my best foot forward meowed

Pedantic note: terminally unemployed Jenna does not pay for anything. TA, or possibly sometimes her parents, does.

September 26, 2017
11:56 pm
Daphne du Moneybags
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1192
Snarking Since:
August 10, 2011

she is refusing to use a straw because it produces waste… ok well she could have brought her own cup and reusable straw to the bucks for coffee and fraps so she didn't look like a complete loony-toon wearing her bike helmet sitting at a table! I  use a reusable cup and straws DAILY at work… she's a fricking idiot! I can't with her

She did an Instagram video (this is a while ago now) about how to buy in bulk, and it's so easy because look at these jars I bought at Ikea to put the spices in. DUMBASS IF YOU BUY NEW JARS AND SPICES IN ZIPLOC BAGS, YOU HAVE NOW CREATED *MORE* WASTE THAN JUST BUYING JARRED SPICES. 

September 27, 2017
2:23 am
Pontica Tottos
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 302
Snarking Since:
February 2, 2017

Well, she can shut her yap about the straw thing. There just was an article in the Seattle Weekly about how SeaTac airport and Century Link Field concessionaires are already using marine-safe straws. The restaurants/cafes on UW campuses switched to  biodegradable straws at the end of the 2016-17 academic year,  and many of the independently owned coffee joints around King County got rid of plastic straws a while ago. Furthermore, all plastic straws will be banned in Seattle city limits some time in 2018 and Starbucks is already preparing for that.  So shut the f**k up, Jenna, and meanwhile bring your own reusable cup/straw for your drinks. 

September 27, 2017
3:26 am
GobsmackedCelt
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 910
Snarking Since:
March 10, 2016

Candlelit echo chamber meowed
Idk how to upload an image, but this is funny. Check the date!
Eta, I've been bored so I've been flipping through some ooollldd thatwife gomi boards.

http://i66.tinypic.com/nxl0dz.jpg

Poor Jenna, condemned by her own personality to forever perform in the same stale, wordy life-play with the occasional change of set backdrop.

ETA: re: the straws and any other Jenna "I am outraged that this is happening, why aren't people talking about/doing this?" – also condemned to ever be a sheep and never be the shepherd for the same reason, no matter how hard she tries.

September 27, 2017
10:17 am
alice
Meows: 12470
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008
September 27, 2017
10:25 am
Candace Started the Fire
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 526
Snarking Since:
May 5, 2014

//

September 27, 2017
11:16 am
Decorate – Gitmo Style
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 489
Snarking Since:
January 7, 2015

Daphne du Moneybags meowed

She did an Instagram video (this is a while ago now) about how to buy in bulk, and it's so easy because look at these jars I bought at Ikea to put the spices in. DUMBASS IF YOU BUY NEW JARS AND SPICES IN ZIPLOC BAGS, YOU HAVE NOW CREATED *MORE* WASTE THAN JUST BUYING JARRED SPICES. 

That one made me so mad. Just buy regular spices and then refill the jars when they are empty! Any broke-ass person who has reused deli meat or margarine tubs already knows this green strategy. 

And I love the irony of throwing away her huge plastic cup but refusing to use an itty bitty straw. 

September 27, 2017
1:57 pm
Insufferable Bridge Troll
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 778
Snarking Since:
July 14, 2015

The most annoying thing to me is that Starbucks DOES have for-here cups! For both hot and cold drinks. No need to bring her own to make the truly environmentally friendly choice. She is sanctimonious enough to make a fuss about the straws but can't be assed to make use of a benefit Starbucks already offers. And not for nothin', at least when I worked there, you got a cup discount for using a for-here cup because it's less wasteful.

She's insufferable, for sooo many reasons.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.