:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Living Absolutely
January 12, 2017
6:25 pm
Spoons for Boob Self

LifeHappens meowed
I also wondered if nanny-aunt left after today IG story where she said she is doing everything herself.  Or, she is just keeping everything that nanny-aunt does really quiet so people will feel sorry for her and how abused in life she is.

I'm guessing the latter. That's typical Jenna.

January 12, 2017
6:30 pm
That Napping Nitwit
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1909
Snarking Since:
March 17, 2014

Orangey meowed

Brick N Motor meowed

That Napping Nitwit meowed
She has to do everything herself, all day every day. So she is hiring help to pack everything up. She will be in the new house in one week. But until then, according to what she claims her therapist told her – she has to put other things on her calendar for herself. She cannot just do only packing and moving. It is too much and too depressing.

She has live in help, how is she doing everything herself? It's not her first move either. I just can't with her. 

Right, WTF? I get that moving is hard and stressful and not fun, but FFS. You have an empty house and live-in help! Do you know how much I could get done in my house if I spent eight hours in it alone each day instead of sitting at work. My god.

I know! And also they have hardly any belongings. If I had that little to pack I would be so happy. And since it is a local move, some stuff (like clothing) can just be put in the car without elaborate packing.

January 12, 2017
6:32 pm
That Napping Nitwit
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1909
Snarking Since:
March 17, 2014

derp twerk meowed

Brick N Motor meowed

She has to do everything herself, all day every day. So she is hiring help to pack everything up. She will be in the new house in one week. But until then, according to what she claims her therapist told her – she has to put other things on her calendar for herself. She cannot just do only packing and moving. It is too much and too depressing.

She has live in help, how is she doing everything herself? It's not her first move either. I just can't with her. 

No one responded to my theory the other day that nanny-aunt left.  This latest from Jenna makes me think I am right.  I think she's gonzo.

She may be. She originally said six months but I don't remember when she arrived. She did go with them to WA but who knows since then.

January 12, 2017
7:19 pm
delete
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 351
Snarking Since:
February 6, 2013

Jenna can't be expected to pack up her stuff when she has nothing else to do!!! Crazy talk!

Can't wait to see how she manages her new job!!

I think the nanny is still there, but that she is putting things in HER calendar to take of herself so she can't help Jenna As much boo hoo

January 12, 2017
7:33 pm
Jennabeezer Scrooge
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1364
Snarking Since:
July 23, 2013

I refuse to post about TW!! meowed
Jenna can't be expected to pack up her stuff when she has nothing else to do!!! Crazy talk!

Can't wait to see how she manages her new job!!

I think the nanny is still there, but that she is putting things in HER calendar to take of herself so she can't help Jenna As much boo hoo

I think the Nanny is still there but she's too busy with the kid stuff to also pack/move.  Jenna's likely crammed Nanny's schedule full of things she doesn't want to do (making meals, cleaning the T's room, shuttling T's to/from school, laundry, the evil dishes, getting them up, putting them to bed) so there isn't time left to also pack/move.  

I also wouldn't be surprised if part of why Nanny Aunt was brought over was because Jenna made a case for it saying she couldn't do the T's stuff AND prepare the new house/pack the old house and they needed someone to watch the kids.  So she's stuck being the one to pack/move.

The last move they had she whined on social media incessantly until her parents and sister came down to pack her up and move her and watch the kids.  I wouldn't be surprised if this is an attempt to get them to do this again.

January 12, 2017
7:52 pm
Purple21
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 5100
Snarking Since:
July 28, 2014

I know it's a boring repetitive game, trying to compare Jenna to other people – but they move quite often, and usually the people who move the most are most efficient about it. Normally people who move every year or two don't have the build-up of clutter, because they chucked all the excess before the last move, plus they've had experience, so they know what to pack first and last. 

There is not one single part of Jenna's life – including going to the toilet – where she has managed to refine and improve her performance, and enhance her independence through a lifetime of experience. Whatever armchair psychology label we put on her here – ADHD/ bipolar/ narcissism/ whatever – to get to 30+ years without mastering one basic life skill or social skill is pretty amazing. 

I know this is a pretty sweeping statement, so I'm looking forward to any contradictions! What skills has Jenna mastered in her lifetime?! 

January 12, 2017
8:04 pm
delete
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 351
Snarking Since:
February 6, 2013

Se mastered finding someone who puts up with her!

January 12, 2017
8:13 pm
post-coitus
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 622
Snarking Since:
May 30, 2014

Her therapist is a damaging enabler if this is true. That or they just believe Jenna's lies about actually being a productive individual.

I rolled my eyes so hard at her whining and b***hing about the move, and her decision to "outsource" the packing. I know moving sucks – we bought our house last August (with both of us working full time at the business we own and run) and cleaned it top to bottom, painted walls ourselves, did various things to prep for move in…then we packed and moved everything ourselves with some help. It sucked; it was too stressful and my advice to friends who are buying homes now is "get as much help as you can, it will be worth it". If we move again, I'll "outsource" things like painting. But it just grates when Jenna does it because she's such a lazy shit to begin with, it's like doing literally anything that's not fun kills her inside.

January 12, 2017
8:15 pm
GobsmackedCelt
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 910
Snarking Since:
March 10, 2016

Orangey meowed

Brick N Motor meowed

Right, WTF? I get that moving is hard and stressful and not fun, but FFS. You have an empty house and live-in help! Do you know how much I could get done in my house if I spent eight hours in it alone each day instead of sitting at work. My god.

Going to make this as short as I can manage!

After I was disabled, couldn't return to previous house because it was inaccessible for me (wheelchair). Moved into a tiny apartment, putting most of my furniture into the movers' storage facility, with packed-up boxes stored at my parents' home where there was room for them.

Fast forward – badly maintained plumbing upstairs from my unit flooded my apartment – decided to get out of that apartment complex entirely 'cause the management people were incompetent jerks.

Spent two days online looking for a house to buy. Looked at one house physically. Made offer that was accepted the following day. Had mortgage approval the day after that. Started packing up stuff in apartment. 2-1/2 weeks after finding house, the previous homeowners (who had already moved out of the country) said I could move into house any time; the mortgage company agreed (I'd made a 25% down payment). Called moving company the family's used for decades, set up a moving date for one week later. On moving day, they got my furniture out of their warehouse, came and got my stuff at the apartment and picked up a bunch of my boxed-up stuff from my parents' house in the morning. By 1 that afternoon, they were moving things into my new house while I sat in the living room in my wheelchair and directed them where to put everything. Movers were done and gone by 4 in the afternoon, 26 days after I first looked online for a house to buy. Escrow closed 4 days later.

All accomplished by me from a wheelchair, with the necessary assistance from the movers, and while I was working full-time.

Jenna Anderson is the lamest ass of all the lame-asses in the recorded history of the world.

January 12, 2017
8:40 pm
GobsmackedCelt
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 910
Snarking Since:
March 10, 2016

derp twerk meowed

Brick N Motor meowed

No one responded to my theory the other day that nanny-aunt left.  This latest from Jenna makes me think I am right.  I think she's gonzo.

She may be. She originally said six months but I don't remember when she arrived. She did go with them to WA but who knows since then.

Regular tourist visas into the US are for six months, which makes me think that's what Nanny/Aunt came here on. It wasn't that long after Jenna's announcement that she was going to have live-in help before Nanny/Aunt arrived and there are much longer waiting periods for other types of visas… although, actual length-of-stay is determined by the immigration officer at port of entry, so the 6-month time period could have been shortened. Too, Nanny/Aunt might have just gotten fed up and bailed a bit early.

Barring more evidence of NannyAunt's defection, I am inclined to think this is more a case of Jenna being an abject failure in this, as in virtually every other aspect of her life.

January 12, 2017
9:20 pm
ActualRunner
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1393
Snarking Since:
October 21, 2011

Add me to the list of those thinking that nanny aunt is still there, but that Jenna isn't acknowledging her online any more to make her stresses seem higher. Remember how she kept the tween helper girl a secret from the Internet for a year plus?

She says that she NEEDS to put other things than moving on her calendar for the next week because she CANT do just moving. In her mind, those other things surely are: ladies night outs, massage/spa/manicure, trip into the city, going out for drinks, etc. What those things SHOULD be are: looking for a full time job, actually coding on her practice site, following through with that social media LFL job she bailed on, etc.

January 12, 2017
10:14 pm
poop goals
Feles Imperatrix
Meows: 16129
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

That bit when she said the therapist told her she shouldn't push through when she has something she has to do, that she should just take a break?  Maybe that's good advice for someone else, but seems insane for Jenna.  If something needs done, suck it up and push through it and get it DONE.  FFS.  

January 12, 2017
10:40 pm
Headpat Junquie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2257
Snarking Since:
April 13, 2012

Who puts on eyeliner to pack boxes for moving? Who takes time to record a whiny video when they are moving? Therapy could wait until after moving. Jenna is a textbook narcissist.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.